Ghostbusters Wii $44
Prototype $68
Tiger Woods 10 with Wii motion plus $68
Grand Slam Tennis $54
Wii motion Plus $24
Transformers 360/PS3 $68
Transformers DS $39 :roll:
World of Warcraft Battle Chest PC $34

Smarties 400ml ice cream $1 (only stores with freezer section)

Best Buy

60GB 360 with a COD4 $299.99
Guitar Hero World Tour Complete Band Kit with a free copy of Guitar Hero Smash Hits (360) $169.99
Guitar Hero Smash Hits (PS3/360) $69.99
Guitar Hero Metallica (PS3/360) $44.99 Save $25
icon Rock thrown (Drum seat) $19.99 save $12
Riddick (360) $49.99 Save $10
360 60GB Hard Drive starter kit with headset and 3 months of Live $99.99 save $10
Ear Force X1 headphones $59.99 save $10
Ghostbusters (PS3/360) $59.99
Ghostbusters (Wii) $44.99
Wii with Nights $279.99
Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip $39.99 Save $10
Punch Out!! $59.99
Wii Fitt $99.99
Wii Nyko Charger $24.99 save $10
Wii fit Battery Pak $14.99 Save $5
Nyko Wii Wand Controler $39.99 :roll:
Wii Fit skin $14.99 Save $6
DSi $199.99
DS Lite with Club Penguin $139.99
Mario Kart DS $39.99 Save $5
New Super Mario Bros $34.99 Save $5
Mario sonic at the Olympics $34.99
The Legend of Starfy $34.99
Brain Age 2 $14.99
Brain Age $14.99
Flash Focus $14.99
Cross Word DS $14.99
PSP Core 3000 $149.99 Save $20
PSP Rock Band Bundle with game and 4GB Memory $199.99
Patapon 2 $14.99 Save $5
Rock Band Unplugged (PSP) $39.99
Tiger Woods 10 (PSP) $44.99

Ghostbusters Blu-Ray $22.99
Batman Dark Knight Blu-Ray $24.99 Save $8
Some $9.99 Bu-rays

Future Shop

Wii with Battle of the Bands $279.99
Indian Jones and The Staff of Kings (Wii) $49.99
Virtual Tennis $44.99
EA Active $64.99
Tiger Woods 10 $59.99
Wii Motion Plus $24.99
Nights (Wii) $9.99
80GB PS3 with Condemned 2 $399.99
UFC (PS3) $69.99
Killzone 2 (PS3) $59.99
Infamous (PS3) $69.99
Motor Storm Pacific Rift (PS3)$39.99 Save $20
MLB the Show 08 (PS2) $9.99
60GB 360 with NBA Live 07 & NCAA 07 $299.99
Guitar Hero:Smash Hits (PS3/360) $69.99
Guitar Hero (Wii) $59.99
Rock Band 2 Drums (PS3) $89.99
Cheap Off Brand Wireless Guitar (PS3) $29.99 Save $15
Ion Drum Kit (360) $299 Save $100
Prototype (360) $69.99
Terminator (360) $59.99
Tiger Woods 10 (360) $64.99
Riddick (360) $39.99 Save $20
DS Lite with Brain Age $139.99
My Secret World (DS) $19.99
Dark Messiah Might and Magic (PC) $9.99

RCSS

Coupons are in the Flyers
Buy a 80GB PS3 $399.99 save 50% off one of these titles with coupon: Motorstorm 2, Little Big Planet or Resistance 2.
Buy a Wii $279.99 get a Wii budget title ($18.98) for free with coupon
PSP Rock Band Bundle with game and 4GB Memory $199.99
Guitar Hero Smash Hits (PS3/360)$69.99
Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Wii)$59.99
Infamous $69.99

Ghostsbusters The best deal at RCSS Save $10 this week only!
Wii $29.99
PS3 $49.99
360 $49.99
DS $24.99

Please add any flyers I don't get :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So uh, do we have a freezer section in the Kanata Wal-Mart (seriously, I never go in there)? A few of my family members may enjoy that cheap ice cream.

You know, saving $1.99 and tax is big when it comes to Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010 for the Wii. Maybe I'll buy it from that store...and get that ice cream, too!

[quote name='Kekumba']So uh, do we have a freezer section in the Kanata Wal-Mart (seriously, I never go in there)? A few of my family members may enjoy that cheap ice cream.[/QUOTE]

All of them except the tiny little original Wal-Mart at Lincoln Fields have freezer sections. I've done inventory for Wal-Mart.

[quote name='Kekumba']So uh, do we have a freezer section in the Kanata Wal-Mart (seriously, I never go in there)? A few of my family members may enjoy that cheap ice cream.[/QUOTE]

No they don't. They are not allowed under the property contract because of the Loblaws.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']No they don't. They are not allowed under the property contract because of the Loblaws.[/QUOTE]

I see. I guess I'd have to find a Wal-Mart that isn't near a Loblaws. Problem is, all the Wal-Marts in Ottawa (Barrhaven, South Keys, Kanata) are near a Loblaws. The only one that isn't is on Innes Road but that's too far. They probably all have that clause that they can't sell frozen food.

Ghostbusters 360 $64
Ghostbusters Wii $44

Wow... a $20 difference? Somehow I imagined that it would be a lot smaller.

I'd like to try both versions to see the differences, but Wii will probably get the nod on price alone. (With a crap TV right now, graphics matter very little to me... and $20 is enough for another decent game.)

[quote name='game_fanatic']Hmm funny you mention VGP.ca, I always find their flyer is more of an advertisement of upcoming games as opposed to "sales"[/QUOTE]

Yeah a bit of both I guess, they usually have weekly deals.

[quote name='lustyhitter']I see. I guess I'd have to find a Wal-Mart that isn't near a Loblaws. Problem is, all the Wal-Marts in Ottawa (Barrhaven, South Keys, Kanata) are near a Loblaws. The only one that isn't is on Innes Road but that's too far. They probably all have that clause that they can't sell frozen food.[/QUOTE]

It's not a rule for all Walmarts near a Loblaws. The Barrhaven one I know has a frozen food section. The only reason I know about the Kanata store is I was chatting with employee in charge of the can food department why they didn't have a frozen foods section he told me about the property rules.
Just use the store locator on their website. The store services list will tell you if the store has frozen foods groceries. :)

Princess Zelda, at Future Shop, which version of Tiger Woods in $59.99 and if it's the Wii version, is it the one with the Wii Motion Plus.

My flyers haven't arrived yet.

Thanks a lot, Zelda. $30 for the Wii Ghostbusters is a pretty sweet deal for launch. Think I'll be picking that up if gets decent reviews.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']The $59.99 Tiger Woods 10 Wii in the flyer does not come with Wii Motion Plus. The $69.99 Tiger Woods 10 does.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Zelda. Actually $68 + tax for the bundle at Wal-Mart is still a good deal. I'll go to South Keys as it's open 24/7.

[quote name='game_fanatic']Pretty great deal on the Xbox 360 World Tour Band Kit @ Best Buy![/QUOTE]

I'd wait for the $99 deal in July, and Smash Hits to drop to GH:Aerosmith-ish prices.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Ghostsbusters The best deal at RCSS Save $10 this week only!
Wii $29.99
PS3 $49.99
360 $49.99
DS $24.99[/QUOTE]
Wow, that's cheap.

I saw GH: Smash Hits (Wii) today at Blockbuster, and $59.99 for it. Hurr. What an MSRP. No, I will not pay more than $39.99 for this title, Activision. But the moral of the story is, I should stop with music games altogether.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']Anyone know when FS announces their trade deals of the week? I think we might see something for Prototype.[/QUOTE]
I posted this in the Qs & As thread, but in their flyer the 3 games are all Wii, it was Tiger Woods, Virtua Tennis, and Punch Out.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I posted this in the Qs & As thread, but in their flyer the 3 games are all Wii, it was Tiger Woods, Virtua Tennis, and Punch Out.[/QUOTE]
On the trade-in receipt, it listed a few other games too.
I remember Sports Active, but not the others.
And I am pretty sure it said good for all systems.
Sorry, don't have the receipt with me so I can't verify.

Blah. Was really hoping that it would be raised to $15. I might take a spin by Best Buy Edmonton to see if they added any new titles for trade-ins.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']The flyer lists those 3 games only, and it's $10 again.[/QUOTE]
I did a trade-in on Tuesday Jun 9, the receipt had all the details printed on it. As I mentioned before, there was Sports Active plus a couple of other games (the same ones that had the $15 with trade-in a few weeks ago, but only $10 off now). It also said the offer is good till June 2x (can't remember the exact date).

Just checked the BB flyer for which Blu-rays are $10.

Rocky
Pathfinder
Planet of the Apes
Predator
Speed
Robocop
Cast Away
Wall Street
Donnie Darko(just bought this two days ago for $13 =/)
The Transpporter
Transporter2
Fantastic 4

[quote name='ducksoda7']Just checked the BB flyer for which Blu-rays are $10.

Rocky
Pathfinder
Planet of the Apes
Predator
Speed
Robocop
Cast Away
Wall Street
Donnie Darko(just bought this two days ago for $13 =/)
The Transpporter
Transporter2
Fantastic 4[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up that all of these Blu's FS and BB seem to be selling off for cheap are in the new eco packaging which can damage your cover art.

[quote name='TripleQ']I'd wait for the $99 deal in July, and Smash Hits to drop to GH:Aerosmith-ish prices.[/QUOTE]
Also, more importantly, the deal in July is PS3-only.

[quote name='gsrce']Just a heads up that all of these Blu's FS and BB seem to be selling off for cheap are in the new eco packaging which can damage your cover art.[/QUOTE]

:?: Sorry, what does this mean exactly? I bought Robocop last week, and other than a thinner BR case, it seemed OK to me. How will it damage cover art?

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']:?: Sorry, what does this mean exactly? I bought Robocop last week, and other than a thinner BR case, it seemed OK to me. How will it damage cover art?[/QUOTE]
I'm wondering the same thing...:whistle2:s:?:

I went to get a 4 gig Sony memstick at Futureshop and saw that the Lexar ones are $25 this week. It was a pleasant surprise.

wow totally hoping that Maxie & Cie has the same prices for Ghostbusters as RCSS! 30 bucks for the Wii is a perfect price point

Anyone know if the Godfather trilogy on Blu-ray is a good price for $50 at BB? Also if any CAGs have it and can weigh in whether it's any good.

[quote name='ragnar14']http://forums.highdefdigest.com/hig...0635-new-eco-friendly-blu-ray-case-sucks.html[/QUOTE]
In case anyone doesn't feel like signing up to see the pic (from my copy of Cast Away):
cheapassbastards242.jpg

It goes without saying, this is a very petty thing to do.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Anyone know if the Godfather trilogy on Blu-ray is a good price for $50 at BB? Also if any CAGs have it and can weigh in whether it's any good.[/QUOTE]
I got it for $30 back on Boxing Day, and I've been so busy with other movies that I've only watched the first one. It was incredible, and is magnificent on Blu-Ray.
Here's a good review on it:
http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/movies.php?id=1003&show=review

So yes, it's worth it, especially if you already know that you love the movies.
I have only seen the first one, but I'll definitely see the other 2 over the summer.

[quote name='poiuiu']In case anyone doesn't feel like signing up to see the pic (from my copy of Cast Away):
cheapassbastards242.jpg

It goes without saying, this is a very petty thing to do.[/QUOTE]

I noticed this from the first reply, but haven't given it much thought until now. On second look, that Robocop case is definitel flimsier, but not a dealbreaker. If people really hate the case that much, it might be time to camp out at your local BBV and pick up the older BR cases they are probably throwing out in the trash, then start replacing.

[quote name='Azumangaman']I got it for $30 back on Boxing Day, and I've been so busy with other movies that I've only watched the first one. It was incredible, and is magnificent on Blu-Ray.
Here's a good review on it:
http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/movies.php?id=1003&show=review

So yes, it's worth it, especially if you already know that you love the movies.
I have only seen the first one, but I'll definitely see the other 2 over the summer.[/QUOTE]

Wow, $30, I missed that one. :hot: Mind you, Boxing day items are so hard to get, I guess $50 isn't that terrible. I should probably pick this up, thanks.

I got Ghostbusters on PS3 from Superstore Marine Drive.

They actually had to unpack it first which I found weird because it came from UPS Express.. Kinda expensive shipping to sell a game $10 cheap.

bread's done
Back