Flyers March 25th-March 31st [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Tangled save $5 off coupon only good for the 4 disc Blu-Ray package.
Tangled Blu Ray coupon

Toys R Us

3DS $249.99
3DS Games $39.99

Zellers

3DS $249.99
3DS Games $39.99

25% off all Hotwheels

RCSS

3DS $249.99
3DS Games $39.99

Walmart

3DS $249

Nintendo 3D Games: 39.99
Ridge Racer 3D
Rayman 3D
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
Asphalt 3D
Sims 3
Madden Football
Pes 2011
Street Fighter 3D
Streel Driver
Pilotwings Resort
Nintendo Dogs
Nintendo Cats
Nintendo Dogs+Cats

360/PS3 Shift 2 $59.99
Tiger Woods 12 $59.99
WWE All Stars $59.99
Nascar 2011 $59.99
The 3rd Birthday (PSP) $29

Harry Potter Years 1-3 Blu Rays with T-shirt (adult M) $15

Tangled Blu Ray
4 Disc $34.93
2 Disc $25.93
2 Disc with a hair brush $29.83

Pinocchio Blu Ray $25.93
Snow White Blu Ray $25.93

Future Shop from inocent on RFD

All the following trades from list at futureshop.ca/usedgames

Nintendo 3DS - $249.99 or Trade in 5 games + $99 (Free 3DS Case - Red or Blue)
Trade in two games, get two Nintendo 3DS games free

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 (360/PS3) $59.99 (Wii) $49.99 - Trade in 2 games, get it for free.
Shift 2 (360/PS3) $59.99 - Trade in 2 games, get it for free.

PS Move Bundle with PGA Tour 12 - $129.99
PS3 160GB with MGS4 & Uncharted 2 - $299.99

Xbox 360 4GB with Splinter Cell Conviction & Bioshock 2 - $199.99

Mortal Kombat SteelBook Pre-order (Limited quantities, while supplies last)

Tangled with free playing card set
4 disc Blur Ray set $34.99
2 Disc Blu Ray $26.99

Harry Potter years 1-6 Blu Ray/DVD/Digital Copy $14.99 each.

Best Buy from Alexisonfire on RFD

Buy 2 of any of these new games save 20$
-Tiger woods 12
-Need for speed shift 2
-WWE allstars
-Nascar 11
-Star Wars Lego
-Crysis 2

Trade 3 get it free 8+ & above
-Tiger woods 12
-Need for speed shift 2
-WWE allstars
-Nascar 11
-Star Wars Lego
-Crysis 2

Ps3
160G(Assassin Creed 2) 299.99
Fit in Six 39.99
Playstation Move Heros 39.99
Tiger Woods 12 Move Bundel 129.99

Pre Order & get 800 Reward zone Points
-Mortal Kombat
-Need For Speed Shift 2
-Tiger Woods 12
-Portal 2
-Socom 4

Nintendo 3D
First 25 people get mario bros t-shirt to buy @ 249.99 mar 27th

Trade a Ds get 50$ off
Trade Dsi XL get 100$ off

Nintendo 3D Games 39.99
Ridge Racer 3D
Rayman 3D
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
Asphalt 3D
Sims 3
Madden Football
Pes 2011
Street Fighter 3D
Streel Driver
Pilotwings Resort
Nintendo Dogs
Nintendo Cats
Nintendo Dogs+Cats

Tangled 400 RZ points and a plush of the lizzard
4 disc $34.99
2 Blu Ray $34.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Princess Zelda']Harry Potter Years 1-3 Blu Rays with T-shirt (adult M) $15[/QUOTE] This is one of those rare freebie shirts that doesn't fit like a dress. :D

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Trade a Ds get 50$ off
Trade Dsi XL get 100$ off
[/QUOTE]

So is that $50/$100 off of 3DS in addition to the TIV of a DS/iXL? Or is that just $50 or $100 TIV?

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Tangled Blu Ray $24.97 with $5 off coupon here (not up yet)[/QUOTE]

Does anyone know if that's the best deal for Tangled? :)

There's 2 Blu Ray releases sadly the one with the digital copy is with the really expensive 34.93 at Walmart bcause it has 4 Discs including the 3D Blu Ray. The Blu Ray with DVD is $25.93.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']There's 2 Blu Ray releases sadly the one with the digital copy is with the really expensive 34.93 at Walmart bcause it has 4 Discs including the 3D Blu Ray. The Blu Ray with DVD is $25.93.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help :D
I guess I'll be passing on Tangled for now.
Going to wait/hope for a sale on boxing day or something.

I might take advantage of that Best Buy "Buy 2 Get $20 off" deal if Shift 2 Unleashed gets good review scores. I really enjoyed NFS Shift on the 360. If so, Crysis 2 will be the second game.

[quote name='INTVGene']CRAP. No Canadian 3DS deals for games. I wish at least that we got that TRU deal that the U.S. got.[/QUOTE]

UGH! How disappointing. I was so looking forward to that. :(

I still think that trade 2 games for 2 3DS games is a good one if you have two games you don't want any more that qualify. Other than that, the deals for 3DS games are very poor compared to U.S. ones.

Did you see the games that qualify? Example: Mario Galaxy 2 & Mario Kart Wii.

It caught my attention for sure, but the qualifying games leaves me very hesitant to pursue something like that...

[quote name='Princess Zelda']There's 2 Blu Ray releases sadly the one with the digital copy is with the really expensive 34.93 at Walmart bcause it has 4 Discs including the 3D Blu Ray. The Blu Ray with DVD is $25.93.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the Tangled info, but does anyone include any bonuses when picking it up (lunchbox, bag, something?).

I guess I'll get the non-3D copy simply because I don't have a 3DTV, nor do I imagine getting one until the glasses-free sets become cheaper/more prevalent.

Updated with more Harry Potter and Tangled Blu Ray prices.

The Future Shop Harry Potter Blu-Rays come out on Tuesday BTW but you can pre-order them on the Website now.

The only 3DS deals are really minor gifts. I think Futureshop has a 'starter kit' if you buy from them, and then the t-shirt from Best Buy.

States have the awesome TRU deal though.. and Amazon.com giving people $25+10 off for preordering.

[quote name='EvilMario']The only 3DS deals are really minor gifts. I think Futureshop has a 'starter kit' if you buy from them, and then the t-shirt from Best Buy.

States have the awesome TRU deal though.. and Amazon.com giving people $25+10 off for preordering.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy is doing $20 in gift cards and a T-Shirt.

SDM will sell it for $190 next week.

[quote name='gamer602']SDM will sell it for $190 next week.[/QUOTE] Can you please elaborate? Oh, you mean the 20% off for seniors and $10 gift card?

Yeah that list is mathemathically ridiculous. Pretty much every game on it trades in for like 30-40 at FS so basically FS isn't bumping up the values at all so you'd save like 20 bucks in taxes but otherwise nothing else.

Also what a sad lineup for launch seriously.

[quote name='1_blue_pixel']In my local Best Buy flyer it lists $10.00 off if you buy 2 3DS games.[/QUOTE]
It's on the website also.

EDIT: I noticed this retweeted on the GameDealsCanada feed from someone in Vaughn so I don't know if it's everywhere or just his local Walmart.

scaled.php

[quote name='1_blue_pixel']In my local Best Buy flyer it lists $10.00 off if you buy 2 3DS games.[/QUOTE]

Mine does as well (Hamilton, ON). I guess it's the best deal we got so far.

[quote name='Fuzzy']

EDIT: I noticed this retweeted on the GameDealsCanada feed from someone in Vaughn so I don't know if it's everywhere or just his local Walmart.

scaled.php
[/QUOTE]

That's something I definitely want to look into, thank you.

But will Nintendo points still work with 3DSWare or whatever? I still have a few thousand points left, but I haven't used it on anything since WiiWare and DSiWare has been lackluster.

No they won't.

Honestly, I find the same people who say the services are lame or whatever are the same people that haven't tried the less-marketed games that are actually good/great. Most are simply too closed-minded if you ask me.

Is it even possible to have less-marketed games for Wii/DSiWare? The only time I even see any mention of new releases is on Nintendo's weekly download email. They include a single screen shot and just one sentence. On top of that, navigating the Shop Channel is a complete chore that puts me off of browsing what's new.

Fair enough. But I mean, the Bit.Trip games have garnered much publicity & word of mouth, whereas other quality games like The Magic Obelisk are barely talked about even close to release. It's a sad state. :(

Can I still pre-order a 3DS at Best Buy today? I want to guarantee myself one without needing to wait in line. I will be there at store opening regardless, just not much earlier than that.

I was at the Toys R Us last night (MicMac) and they had all 19.99 DS and Wii games for 9.99. Pretty good selection too, I ended up getting the first Scribblenaughts.

I was surprised to discover that Best Buy shipped my 3DS on Friday like they did with Pokemon, expecting it to arrive Monday. I'm thinking of getting Lego Star Wars for it but I need to find some reviews first.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I was surprised to discover that Best Buy shipped my 3DS on Friday like they did with Pokemon, expecting it to arrive Monday. I'm thinking of getting Lego Star Wars for it but I need to find some reviews first.[/QUOTE]
Don't they always do that? At least for Sunday releases anyways. Mine shipped Friday as well. When I bought my Pokemon games they shipped on the Friday. Probably because nobody is there to prepare the orders?

[quote name='Shinn23']Don't they always do that? At least for Sunday releases anyways. Mine shipped Friday as well. When I bought my Pokemon games they shipped on the Friday. Probably because nobody is there to prepare the orders?[/QUOTE]
I expected them to ship it on Monday, most stores don't ship games til the release day although lately some have been shipping the day before. It's still unusual as far as I've seen though.

I got my 3DS rather easily today, lined up 30 minutes before opening at Best Buy Richmond and even got the free tshirt (limited to 25)

Glad it's not as crazy as the Wii launch which had me going to like 4 stores to get one.

Only picked up SSFIV3D since the rest of the lineup was kinda week so didn't take advantage of the $10 off deal.

Seems like the $10 off if you buy 2 3DS games only applies to the games shown in the flyer? I tried Lego Star Wars and Bust a Move on their website and the discount is not in effect. If Lego was included I miiiight buy SF4 as well, otherwise I'm just buying Lego. Their loss.

I looked closer at their site, and the two games I mentioned are shown under the "Buy 2 save $10 - Launch Titles" headline. When you go to the product page there is no deal though and adding to the cart doesn't bring a discount into effect. I wonder if it would be any different in the store or they'd probably just point to their flyer which only lists a few games.

bread's done
Back