Flyers May 13th-19th [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Future Shop

L.A. Noire Free $10 Game Credit Trade in two get it free
Red Dead Redemption $29.99 (GOTY edition coming soon)
GTA IV Complete $29.99
Castlevania LOS $29.99
Def Jam Rapstar $29.99
F1 2010 $39.99
Top Spin 4 $39.99
We All Stars $49.99
Two Worlds $39.99

250GB 360 with Batman AA & AC:II $299.99
Kinect Carnival $39.99

160GB PS3 with Uncharted $299.99
PS3 Blu Ray remote with SWAT BR $24.99
PS3 controller with with either GOW III, inFamous or Uncharted 2 $54.99

Wii games $14.99
Need for Speed: Prostreet
Sonic & the secret Rings
Lego Batman
Game Party 3
Mario Super Sluggers $19.99
Wii Sports $19.99
Zelda Twilight Princess $19.99
Animal Crossing $19.99
NHL Slap Shot $19.99

All 3 Pirates Movies Blu Ray $14.99 each

Select Steelbook Blu Rays Starting at $19.99 shows:
Inception
Toy Story 2
Alice in Wonderland
Salt
Clash of Titians
Matrix
Heat
Batman Begins
Goodfellas

Best Buy

Portal 2 $39.99 PC/Mac $29.99
L.A. Noir $59.99 800 RZ points Trade in 2 get it free bestbuy.ca/tradeingames

Wii with Mario Kart and plush toy $149.99
Wii Sports $19.99
Animal Crossing $19.99
NHL Slap Shot $19.99

250GB 360 with Splinter Cell and AC:II $299.99
Sonic Riders $29.99
Body and Brain $29.99
Yoostar $39.99
Virtua Tennis 4 $49.99

PC Civ 5 $29.99
PC Sims Medieval $29.99
PC WOW: Cataclysm $29.99
PC Darkspore $29.99

160 GB PS3 with AC:II & Uncharted 2 $299.99
PS3 controller and a Sony GH game $54.99 (a list to choose from)
PSP Value $9.99 games buy 1 get 1 Patapon 2, PJ Monsters, Twisted Metal and Daxter.

Pre-order and get 800RZ points
inFamous 2
Duke Nukem
Hunted

RCSS

Wii Sports $19.99
Animal Crossing $19.99

Wii with Mario Kart $149.99

La Noire $59.99
Mortal Kombat $59.99
Socom 4 $49.99
Motorstorm Apocalypse

Gears of War Triple Pack $29.99

Food
Fill a bag with bagels for $2.99 - I love a challenge
6" farmers market fruit market $2

Toys R Us

Available Sunday May 15 - Nintendo Wii [black Wii pictured] with Mario Kart Wii / Wheel controller - $149.99

Nintendo 3DS - $249.99
Xbox360 250GB Console - $299.99 w/ $20 TRU gift card
PS3 160GB Console - $299.99

Nintendo 3DS - Super Street Fighter IV - $34.97
Nintendo 3DS - Rayman 3D - $34.97
Nintendo 3DS - Pilotwings Resort - $34.97
Nintendo 3DS - Steeldiver - $34.97
Nintendo 3DS - Dinosaurs 3D - $34.97
Nintendo 3DS - Super Monkeyball 3D - $34.97
Nintendo 3DS - Ghost Recon Shadow Wars - $34.97
Nintendo 3DS - Madden Football - $34.97

PS3/Xbox360 - LA Noire - $59.99
PS3/Xbox360 - Thor - $49.99
Save $5 on any Lego Pirates of the Caribbean videogame, when you spend $49.99+ on any Lego Pirates of the Caribbean toys

Tonka Metal trucks ect $30% off (a must own if you have kids)
Mario Kart Knex Toy $14.99 each

orig_29332_1_1300313260.jpg

Walmart Quebec

Wii's Nintendo Selects $19
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Animal Crossing: City Folks
Mario Super Slugger

Modnation Racers $29
Uncharted 2 $29

Zellers
Nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
Who needs deals? We're finally getting a Wii budget line, & it includes twilight princess as part of the rereleases. If anything, that is definitely a deal, considering stores kept trying to sell you new copies of Twilight Princess for full price & used copies for little less than new.

In case anyone is wondering, this is how the Nintendo Selects line boxart is like:
WiiSelects.jpg

Yes, Wiisports is now sold seperately and new Wii bundles have Mario Kart Wii packed in (for 149.99).

Wow. Definitely going to pick up Twilight Princess. I never finished it, well.... never actually got more than an hour in. I'd love to give it another go. Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='broccoli']19.99 seems like a great price for 1st party Nintendo titles... this can't be their MSRP, I bet it's 10 bucks off[/QUOTE]
That's the new MSRP.

Toys R Us - May 13-19, 2011

Available Sunday May 15 - Nintendo Wii [black Wii pictured] with Mario Kart Wii / Wheel controller - $149.99

Nintendo 3DS - $249.99
Xbox360 250GB Console - $299.99 w/ $20 TRU gift card
PS3 160GB Console - $299.99

Nintendo 3DS - Super Street Fighter IV - $34.97
Nintendo 3DS - Rayman 3D - $34.97
Nintendo 3DS - Pilotwings Resort - $34.97
Nintendo 3DS - Steeldriver - $34.97
Nintendo 3DS - Dinosaurs 3D - $34.97
Nintendo 3DS - Super Monkeyball 3D - $34.97
Nintendo 3DS - Ghost Recon Shadow Wars - $34.97
Nintendo 3DS - Madden Football - $34.97

PS3/Xbox360 - LA Noire - $59.99
PS3/Xbox360 - Thor - $49.99
Save $5 on any Lego Pirates of the Caribbean videogame, when you spend $49.99+ on any Lego Pirates of the Caribbean toys

If Only Mario Galaxy was part of these titles then i would buy My Mother It .... I wonder how they select the titles tho... i know how the Greatest Hits are picked but what about Nintendo's ?

if they put in the likes of Mario Galaxy, Donkey Kong, Punch Out, Smash Bros (even though it was supposed to be in originally), and all their other first party titles as $19 I'd actually purchase a Wii.

perhaps Best Buy or FS will be giving a free game as well if you purchase the new Wii bundle so maybe I'll bite then but I can wait...

[quote name='JamesSoprano']If Only Mario Galaxy was part of these titles then i would buy My Mother It .... I wonder how they select the titles tho... i know how the Greatest Hits are picked but what about Nintendo's ?[/QUOTE]

most Nintendo first party titles never drop in price so its unknown how they pick them. Zelda was a release title and was full MSRP until now. If they were smart they'd just take everything down to $19-$29 range and spur some more sales

Going tomorrow to see if the prices are in effect for Sluggers and Zelda. Hopefully I can pick up the regular copies for that price and not the "Select" titles.

[quote name='poiuiu']In case anyone is wondering, this is how the Nintendo Selects line boxart is like:
WiiSelects.jpg

Yes, Wiisports is now sold seperately and new Wii bundles have Mario Kart Wii packed in (for 149.99).[/QUOTE]
Off topic, but these are nice boxes. Much better than the "Greatest Hits" green/red banding or the sort of cheap looking Xbox Platinum collection.

[quote name='poxsc']Going tomorrow to see if the prices are in effect for Sluggers and Zelda. Hopefully I can pick up the regular copies for that price and not the "Select" titles.[/QUOTE]

the prices probably won't be in effect until the new Wii bundle (with Mario Kart) releases which will be on the 15th or 16th

YES FINALLY zelda!!! thankss I hope i can finally pick this game up 59.99 is just too much for a launch title i kinda regret not getttin it for 39.99 when it first released lol so finally nintendo releases greatest hits hmmm general question so will normal zelda game price go down too ?

Friendly reminder folks. The new pricing on Wii Selects also means trade-in value on these games will be plummeting soon, so if you were planning on trading one of these games in, do it soon. :)

I traded my copy of City Folk in on something a couple of months ago for like $30-35. I would have been tempted to snag it again for $20 if my Wii hadn't bombed and lost all my save files.

[quote name='Rocky071']Off topic, but these are nice boxes. Much better than the "Greatest Hits" green/red banding or the sort of cheap looking Xbox Platinum collection.[/QUOTE]

I really have to agree. They aren't as ugly as the Xbox or Playstation budget title cases. Nintendo's always been really good about the artwork on their budget line anyway, so it's good to see they're not ruining that trend.

[quote name='JamesSoprano']If Only Mario Galaxy was part of these titles then i would buy My Mother It .... I wonder how they select the titles tho... i know how the Greatest Hits are picked but what about Nintendo's ?[/QUOTE]
Twilight Princess because it was a launch title and to hype up Skyward Sword (wheenver that bothers to come out); Animal Crossing to remind people that Animal Crossing 3DS will eventually come around (also probably to move unsold copies); Mario Sluggers because of Mario Sports that was released recently; Wii Sports because ... fuck, it's Wii Sports, they probably could make a profit off of it even at 20 bucks at Wii launch. >:p

And be thankful for the good boxarts like these; this is how the j equivalent look like:
minna12110.jpg

To tell the truth, I think I'm more inclined to get the budget versions over the originals because they look just a bit nicer, kinda like how some PS2 games look better with the red stripe. And I'm kinda alone on this, but save for the ass gray dvd case, i like the newer Platinum boxart design.
51kPkfWBpzL.jpg

(Well, as long as it doesn't have the "Greatness is earned" nonsense, I don't even mind the best seller icon)

Kind of an unadvertised deal, but the Dreamcast Collection for X360 went on sale at EBGames this past Wednesday for $9.89, it was $29.99, and still is at most other retailers. It contains the 4 XBLA games Crazy Taxi, Sonic Adventure, Sega Bass Fishing and Space Channel 5 which I believe are 800 MSP each.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']So what are the chances to find normal cases of Twilight Princess at 19.99$ and where should I hunt for?[/QUOTE]

The price on that should drop at most places. You could even try price-matching it at Future Shop. I don't know if they'll make the distinction between the normal ones and the Greatest Hits ones.

[quote name='rkenshin']Then buy a Gamecube to play Twilight Princess, it'll be cheaper than $99[/QUOTE]
Don't forget only some Gamecube models (the oldest ones) are capable of progressive output. I don't know if Twilight Princess GC supports 480p like on Wii but I would assume so.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Don't forget only some Gamecube models (the oldest ones) are capable of progressive output. I don't know if Twilight Princess GC supports 480p like on Wii but I would assume so.[/QUOTE]
Most, if not all Nintendo developed/published games support 480 progressive scan most; just hold B while booting up the system. However, you'll need GC component cables (which don't come cheap, unless it's GS used which will be 5 bucks; good luck with that) and a GC with a d-terminal (2 av ports in the back, not 1).

PS: FZero GX in 480p widescreen is both orgasmic and rivals many modern day games in terms of visuals and everything else.

looks like future shop will carry the nintendo select version of zelda LOL you guys ignored that fact that maybe Norieaga is enticed by the waggle waggle controls of the wii instead of just standard controller action haha

[quote name='lowlowgoodprice'] Norieaga is enticed by the waggle waggle controls of the wii instead of just standard controller action haha
[/QUOTE]

I didn't mind the waggle, both the IR pointing controls and the 16:9 display more than made up for any minor inconvenience.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Future Shop

Select Steelbook Blu Rays $19.99 shows:
Inception
Toy Story 2
Alice in Wonderland
Salt
Clash of Titians
Matrix
Heat
Batman Begins
Goodfellas
[/QUOTE]

It says, "starting from $19.99"... and looking online now, none of them are actually on sale- they are just @ their regular prices. Some are 19.99 (that have always been that price), and the others appear reg price too.

Twilight Princess was the first Wii game I bought with my Wii the month after it launched.

I still haven't played it. :(

[quote name='No One']Twilight Princess was the first Wii game I bought with my Wii the month after it launched.

I still haven't played it. :([/QUOTE]
maybe its time now! hehhe no psn! forget your 360 :(

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']Wait, so these are available now?[/QUOTE]

nah the regular copy should be at this price now if you find it and if you check best buy its the regular copy in their flyer they might get the Nintendo select version sunday or so like it says at futureshop

[quote name='No One']Twilight Princess was the first Wii game I bought with my Wii the month after it launched.

I still haven't played it. :([/QUOTE]

That sounds a lot like me. Also, it recently occurred to me that though I own all the Zelda games and have played most of them to some degree (except the DS ones which are still in the wrap), I am now SIX games behind in terms of actually finishing them. Ridiculous.

those covers look pretty awful to me... the box art isnt full size & that huge ribbon with a random serif font saying 'nintendo' is just in the way

interesting that BB has almost half price civ5 & darkspore barely came out

[quote name='broccoli']It says, "starting from $19.99"... and looking online now, none of them are actually on sale- they are just @ their regular prices. Some are 19.99 (that have always been that price), and the others appear reg price too.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, it's fixed.

I think the price come in effect when the game is released on Sunday, no?
Anyway Ill check out today and use a coupon if I can (ends today :)

bread's done
Back