Harry Potter Deadly Hallows part 2 BR/DVD/DC $22.93 3D $32.93

Zellers

Mario 3D Land $39.99

Harry Potter Deadly Hallows part 2 BR/DVD/DC $29.99

Best Buy

Skyrim $59.99 free T-shirt first 25, trade in 3
Saint Row III (with special guest Cheapy D) $59.99 800RZ points, trade in 3
NFS The Run $59.99 800RZ points, trade in 3
Assassin's Creed Revelations $59.99 800RZ points, trade in 3 (PS3 version has AC 1 included)
AC:Brotherhood $19.99
Ultimate Mavel vs Capcom $39.99

250GB 360 with Halo Reach Fable III $229.99 Save $70
Halo Anniversary $39.99 free poster
12 xbox Live Gold $39.99
Halo Reach $29.99
Kinect sensor $99.99
2800 + 1400 points card $49.98 Save $10

320 GB PS3with inFamous 2 AC Revelations $299.99
320GB PS3 with Uncharted 3 & GOW III $299.99

3DS with Nintedogs $169.99
Mario Kart 7 $39.99 with 800 RZ points
Zelda Skyward sword 800 RZ points
Mario 3d Land $39.99

Harry Potter Deadly Hallows part 2 BR/DVD/DC $24.99 3D $29.99 400 RZ points

Future Shop

250GB 360 with Halo Reach Fable III $229.99 Save $70
Halo Anniversary $39.99 free poster
12 xbox Live Gold $39.99
Kinect sensor $99.99

Skyrim $59.99 Trade in 2, trade it back by Nov. 17th get $50 trade in credit
Saint Row III (with special guest Cheapy D) $59.99 Trade in 2
NFS The Run $59.99 800RZ points, trade in 3
Assassin's Creed Revelations $59.99 get $10 towards Diablo III

320 GB PS3 with AC:R $299.99

3DS with Asphalt 3D $169.99
Mario 3DS free key chain $39.99

Harry Potter Deadly Hallows part 2 BR/DVD/DC (Steel Book) $24.99 3D $29.99

Toys R us from AndyTwobeats

http://i44.tinypic.com/250kzh1.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/309jzg5.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/akvr0w.jpg

Lego
http://i40.tinypic.com/1zg554y.jpg

Side notes

All the X-men 90's cartoons are on Netflix
Scribblenauts is 99 cents on iOS http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/scribblenauts-remix/id444844790?mt=8

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OmegaChaos']Was that supposed to be funny?[/QUOTE]

Nope, but it is funny. This iMac keyboard is way to easy to typo on sorry.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Nope, but it is funny. This iMac keyboard is way to easy to typo on sorry.[/QUOTE]

I love the typo's. It gives me a little giggle every week.

I'm not paying more than $20 for any Capcom game. They've pulled the worst scams this generation. Started off as one of my favorite developers/publishers this gen, now I can't stand them.

Does anyone have the Best Buy flyer yet? There's something about a free Skyrim T-shirt but I can't read the fine print from the scan I've seen of it.

Capcom have always been that way, surprised that you were impressed by them at all this gen. Yesterday I saw a story about them selling cheat codes for one of their new games, Dead Rising maybe.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Capcom have always been that way, surprised that you were impressed by them at all this gen. Yesterday I saw a story about them selling cheat codes for one of their new games, Dead Rising maybe.[/QUOTE]

The Game Breaker Pack for Dead Rising: Off The Record

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Capcom have always been that way, surprised that you were impressed by them at all this gen. Yesterday I saw a story about them selling cheat codes for one of their new games, Dead Rising maybe.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, every fighting game does this, not just Capcoms. Hating on a company for doing the same practice as tons of others is redundant.

Seems EB is still the best place to get AC:Revelations & Mario.

[quote name='Eoyote']Does anyone have the Best Buy flyer yet? There's something about a free Skyrim T-shirt but I can't read the fine print from the scan I've seen of it.[/QUOTE]

First 25 customers per store, in store only.

The pre-order DLC racket is just bad. The 'hey show up before everyone else and get some piece of clothing' is just funny. I still remember being at FS for the midnight launch of GTAIV and getting that IV ball cap. Actually wore it for a week before I got rid of it. In hindsight, it wasn't as bad as dogs tags or the hats I remember stores gave out for Halo ... lol!

Hey guys, anyone who lives in Kitchener picking up Skyrim?

I have a 10 dollar off coupon from Futureshop I got for buying Rage but I'd already preordered the game somewhere else, so I don't need the 10 bucks off from FS. If anyone wants the receipt with the $10 off shoot me a PM. You have to pick it up, I live near Stanley Park Mall. It says not valid online so don't bother contacting me if you can't pick it up.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']First 25 customers per store, in store only.[/QUOTE]

Thank you ;)

[quote name='refinedsugar']The pre-order DLC racket is just bad. The 'hey show up before everyone else and get some piece of clothing' is just funny. I still remember being at FS for the midnight launch of GTAIV and getting that IV ball cap. Actually wore it for a week before I got rid of it. In hindsight, it wasn't as bad as dogs tags or the hats I remember stores gave out for Halo ... lol![/QUOTE]

I don't see what the big deal is really. If you're going to buy something anyways, why not get something free with it?

[quote name='True Kronic']I'm not paying more than $20 for any Capcom game. They've pulled the worst scams this generation. Started off as one of my favorite developers/publishers this gen, now I can't stand them.[/QUOTE]

Damn, this is exactly how I feel. Remember good old 2009? Everyone loved them that year because they put out Street Fighter IV, Resident Evil 5 and Bionic Commando. Well maybe because of SF and RE.

Now they're just messing with customers and pissing them off by putting out so many stupid reiterations. SF Arcade Edition? Ultimate MvC3? DR:Off the Record? Come on...

I really want Saints Row so I hope there's some crazy deal I can take advantage of soon.

OOS on the Dell website. Still regular price on Best Buy's website, and Futureshop's website has it listed to $49.99 but it's also sold out.

[quote name='DMPugh']OOS on the Dell website. Still regular price on Best Buy's website, and Futureshop's website has it listed to $49.99 but it's also sold out.[/QUOTE]
The sku on BB website is different than the one in the flyer.

[quote name='DMPugh']OOS on the Dell website. Still regular price on Best Buy's website, and Futureshop's website has it listed to $49.99 but it's also sold out.[/QUOTE]

It can still be bought from Dell despite being out of stock (temporarily)

It takes dell forever to get stock in. I bought eneloop double x during their Halloween sale, and still don't have stock.

Picked up AC Brotherhood and a 12-month renewal at Best Buy. Both were original price on the shelf, but AC rang in at $19.99 and the Gold card rang in at $59.99 then bumped down to $39.99 after totalling. :roll:

bread's done
Back