Flyers Nov. 27-December 3rd the Canadian black Friday edition

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Walmart

360 arcade $149
Guitar Hero Smash Hits 360 $18
NHL 10 360/PS3 $39.93
NHL 2K10 Wii $19.83
Black Wii remote with Wii motion plus $54.99 (cheapest I've seen, it's not on sale)
Avatar movie game 360/PS3 $64.83
Everything else is regular price.
iTunes gift cards two $25 cards for $40

Future Shop

Confirmed! Added stuff:

Facebraker 360 $9.99
The Simpsons $9.99 (I hated this game!)
Scene it? Box Office smash with controllers $19.99
Family games bundle: Scene it, your in the movies, and Banjo Kazooie $39.99
Rockband 2 360 $99.99
The Watchmen game 360 $19.99
Spiderman 3 360 $9.99
AC/DC live 360 $9.99
NCAA 07 March madness 360 $4.99
NFL head coach 09 360 $9.99
Wii Fit bundle with Wii music $119.99

XBOX 360/PS3 Need For Speed: Shift- $39.99
XBOX 360/PS3 NHL 10- $39.99
XBOX 360/PS3 Dragon Age: Origins- $39.99
XBOX 360/PS3 Fight Night Round 4- $39.99
XBOX 360/PS3 Brutal Legend- $39.99
XBOX 360/PS3 Wolfenstein- $29.99
XBOX 360/PS3 Assassin's Creed- $14.99
XBOX 360/PS3 Prince of Persia- $14.99
XBOX 360/PS3 Wheelman- $9.99
XBOX 360/PS3 The Bourne Conspiracy- $9.99

XBOX 360 Left For Dead 2- $39.99
XBOX 360 Section 8- $39.99
XBOX 360 Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts- $19.99
XBOX 360 Ninja Blade- $19.99
XBOX 360 Mass Effect- $9.99
XBOX 360 Wireless Network Adapter- $59.99 (likely trying to clear out due to the new N adapters)
XBOX 360 Wireless Controller+Grand Theft Auto IV- $59.99
XBOX 360 Elite with Pure/Lego Batman/Lego Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda/Fable 2- $299.99

Wii EA Sports Active- $39.99
Wii EA Sports Active More Workouts- $29.99
Wii Need For Speed Nitro- $39.99

PC Left For Dead 2- $44.99
PC Dragon Age: Origins- $44.99

Best Buy

Need For Speed: Shift 360/PS3 $39.99
NHL 10 360/PS3 $39.99
Dragon Age: Origins 360/PS3 $39.99
Fight Night Round 4 360/PS3 $29.99
Brutal Legend 360/PS3 $39.99
2 for $40 PS3: GT5 Prologue, Uncharted 1, Motorstorm, Resistance fall of man, Rachet and Clank TOD, Warhawk.
Wii EA Sports Active $39.99
Wii EA Sports Active More Workouts $29.99
Sims 3 PC $29.99
360 elite with Lego Batman, Pure and Fable II $279.99
PS3 controller and chat pad $79.99
Slim stand $24.99 :p
Avatar movie game 360/PS3/Wii $59.99
MX AV Reflex #64.99
Karaoke Revolution $49.99
Wii remote black with wii motion plus $54.99
Star Wars the clone wars republic heros $39.99
Fossile fighters DS $29.99
Legendary Starfy $29.99
Professor Layton Diabolical box $29.99

Toys R Us

Video games mix and match sale 360, PS3, PSP DS, Wii
Save $10 when you spend $39.99 to $74.97
Save $20 when you spend $74.98 to $99.97
Save $30 when you spend $99.98 and over
Not valid for individual games over $89.99
Buy a DS Lite $139.99 get $20 gift card
Hot wheels 10 for $10
30% off hasbro board games.

RCSS Ontario
coupon buy Wii sport resort get a extra Wii motion plus free $59.99
360 controller $$49.99 save $10
12 month xbox live save $54.99 save $5
2800 points card $34.99 save $5

Zellers

Moonight madness Flyer. The store will be closed from 5PM-6PM. Sale starts Friday at 6PM ends at closing!
DS Lite $89.99 15 per store only! Friday 9PM only.
All Ubisoft games $4.99-$89.99 buy 1 get one 1/2 off Limit 2 Wii/Xbox/PS3

Regular Flyer
Wii with New super Mario Bros. $259.99
Wii Sports Resort $54.99
Avartar movie game 360/PS3/Wii $54.99
Buy a DSi get a one of the Nintendo first party $19.99 games free (Brain age, personal trainer type games)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's fixed at BB the online says $39.99 for all the english and french Dragon Age PS3/360 versions. Future shop is still messed up. You can price match the PS3 english edition Dragon Age at FS against the BB English $39.99 price and save $3 :)

Walmart also had a bunch of Blu-rays for $12.83 some of it was junk but they had a lot of the James bond movies and Ice Age 1 & 2. The perfection board game was $10.

Just a side but if you have a female in your life and are looking for a small gift to wow them Pier-1 has these gorgeous had painted Christmas tree ornaments for $8-$15 (20% off right now, I have no clue when it ends). The are called li-bein and they come in really cute fabric boxes and a card explaining how pretty and special they are. They even have the date on them so every year can buy them one of these really pretty things. I bought 4 as gifts :p Because they are hand painted the quality control is not so good, you may have to go through a few boxes to find one that's good.

Last edited by a moderator:
god damnit
Only french version of Dragon Age is 39.99
I bought the english version yesterday... even though the ad clearly shows the english cover she didn't want to price adjust my game
after like 30 minutes of arguing I said... oh well just price match Bestbuy then... she checked and agreed that both versions of the game was 39.99 at bestbuy so got my game at even lower price

she should have gave me the price adjust now she gave me more than what I was asking for

btw both versions are available here in Québec province and if you scan the french version it really comes up at 39.99

Not sure if its mentioned, but walmart has rock band SE for 69 or 79. they have a sticker on them "do not return to store if defective, call 1-800)". Didnt say refurb.

[quote name='zoro69']Not sure if its mentioned, but walmart has rock band SE for 69 or 79. they have a sticker on them "do not return to store if defective, call 1-800)". Didnt say refurb.[/QUOTE]

That's how all RB1 boxes are. That was back when everyone knew the insturments were having troubles.

On the flipside, my RB1 launch bundle (had the same sticker) is still going strong! Broken kick pedal aside.

[quote name='game_fanatic']Haha the one near Conestoga?? I did an ISPU on Wednesday and it seemed people were having trouble finding DA:O...plenty of copies left for L4D2![/QUOTE]

Yeah.. I tried to do an ISPU this morning but it ISPU wasn't working on both FS and BB sites.. so I just dropped by and there were a pile of copies. Both in the normal rack and at a display near the front. This was pretty early in the morning though.

[quote name='TripleQ']Yeah.. I tried to do an ISPU this morning but it ISPU wasn't working on both FS and BB sites.. so I just dropped by and there were a pile of copies. Both in the normal rack and at a display near the front. This was pretty early in the morning though.[/QUOTE]

Ahh true, yeah I was out drinking last night (those who were in Goomba's chatroom can attest to this haha) and I didn't drag my ass outta bed till like 11am. I have another ISPU for Wheelman for PS3, so I'll trade that in along with Wheelman for 360 and Mass Effect for a pre-order of Mass Effect 2!

decided to get the GOW collection, got it at the coquitlam toys r us, another guy was also buying it so there were 4 copies left at around 8pm, when i called the csr said they had more in the back, but best to call ahead just in case.

well I tried to use TRU's discount sale to get Brutal Legend for cheaper than $39 (ie. they will take $10 off if you spend >$39)

futureshop no dice...even though i had the ISPU ready to go they refused and I just walked out and said I was going to best buy to try. The CSR said she could ask her manager but I told her I'd be back (BB and FS are literally a 5 minute walk apart)

best buy did it without a problem so left with it for $29. the CSR even said they don't think they were supposed to honor sales that are instant rebates (and I know they aren't but I was still trying).

anyways...brutal legend for $29 and Wheelman for $5.99 (they even charged me a buck less on wheelman than they were supposed to via FS PM)

and just like that I knocked off my cousin xmas gift...$5.99 wheelman and he'll think I paid full price XD

Got Scene it with 4 controllers, Simpsons, Wheelman, and AC/CD Track Pack for 50+tx I would have got Prince of Persia, Assassin;s Creed, and Mass Effect, if I didnt already have them.

Gotta love Futureshop's sales.

[quote name='kyle071785']well I tried to use TRU's discount sale to get Brutal Legend for cheaper than $39 (ie. they will take $10 off if you spend >$39)

futureshop no dice...even though i had the ISPU ready to go they refused and I just walked out and said I was going to best buy to try. The CSR said she could ask her manager but I told her I'd be back (BB and FS are literally a 5 minute walk apart)

best buy did it without a problem so left with it for $29. the CSR even said they don't think they were supposed to honor sales that are instant rebates (and I know they aren't but I was still trying).

anyways...brutal legend for $29 and Wheelman for $5.99 (they even charged me a buck less on wheelman than they were supposed to via FS PM)

and just like that I knocked off my cousin xmas gift...$5.99 wheelman and he'll think I paid full price XD[/QUOTE]

I think you're on the wrong website.

[quote name='collector42']I think you're on the wrong website.[/QUOTE]

I'm on the wrong site because I inquired and they approved it anyway :whistle2:s

i'm no RFD'er...i'm simply a CAG'er through and through

[quote name='kyle071785']I'm on the wrong site because I inquired and they approved it anyway :whistle2:s

i'm no RFD'er...i'm simply a CAG'er through and through[/QUOTE]

Yeah I see nothing wrong with that...you can ask, and if they say no, no big deal. It's the folks that cause a scene and demand a discount, even though one shouldn't be applied. We all know some stores are YMMV when it comes to price matching.

[quote name='kyle071785']I'm on the wrong site because I inquired and they approved it anyway :whistle2:s

i'm no RFD'er...i'm simply a CAG'er through and through[/QUOTE]

I guess it depends on where you draw the line.

Visiting multiple stores trying to get a PM that you know to be invalid seems...well, just a tad dishonest to me.

I'm not claiming there's a "CAG code of conduct" or anything; for me personally I enjoy getting a good deal on games while playing by the rules. I don't pursue deals I know to be in violation of store policy, nor do I attempt to get deals by exploiting employee ignorance. (though to be fair in this instance it seems they weren't ignorant--they just didn't care)

I like to think that that is what separates this crowd from the mob at RFD. I know not everyone shares this viewpoint.

I really, really don't want to derail this thread into yet another RFD rant, but thought I should expand upon my comment seeing as you responded to it.

Enjoy your game(s).

[quote name='collector42']I guess it depends on where you draw the line.

Visiting multiple stores trying to get a PM that you know to be invalid seems...well, just a tad dishonest to me.

I'm not claiming there's a "CAG code of conduct" or anything; for me personally I enjoy getting a good deal on games while playing by the rules. I don't pursue deals I know to be in violation of store policy, nor do I attempt to get deals by exploiting employee ignorance. (though to be fair in this instance it seems they weren't ignorant--they just didn't care)

I like to think that that is what separates this crowd from the mob at RFD. I know not everyone shares this viewpoint.

I really, really don't want to derail this thread into yet another RFD rant, but thought I should expand upon my comment seeing as you responded to it.

Enjoy your game(s). [/QUOTE]

Well all that guy really did was inquire if they could match a promo.

Myself, I had the most pain free price match in my life Friday (and I rarely try it). Got POP, Bourne, and FNR4 at FS (they matched the $18 at WM no questions asked). Went to Toysrus, asked if they could PM FS L4D2 and Dragon Age, the guy said yes, turned around and asked the manager if they give me the mix n match, the mgr said yes, and I was off :) So basically $40 for L4D2, $40 for Dragon Age, $30 for Far Cry 2 (it's more expensive here but it was pre-order edition), and got $30 off. Funny how I didn't even ask for double promos and they give it to me. Yet sometimes trying to get a $10/20 PM results in them bringing up every excuse they can think of.

[quote name='ju5tbringit']Well all that guy really did was inquire if they could match a promo.

Myself, I had the most pain free price match in my life Friday (and I rarely try it). Got POP, Bourne, and FNR4 at FS (they matched the $18 at WM no questions asked). Went to Toysrus, asked if they could PM FS L4D2 and Dragon Age, the guy said yes, turned around and asked the manager if they give me the mix n match, the mgr said yes, and I was off :) So basically $40 for L4D2, $40 for Dragon Age, $30 for Far Cry 2 (it's more expensive here but it was pre-order edition), and got $30 off. Funny how I didn't even ask for double promos and they give it to me. Yet sometimes trying to get a $10/20 PM results in them bringing up every excuse they can think of.[/QUOTE]

wow, that's what i call a combo!

bread's done
Back