Flyers Nov 4th-10th [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Best Buy

COD MW3 $59.99 CE 99.99 pre-order 800 RZ points, free t-shirts for the first 100 trade in 3
1400 + 2800 MS points card $50 save $10

Mario 3D land $39.99 pre-order 800 RZ points
Monopoly collection $39.99

Pre-order and get 800 RZ points

Skyrim
Saints Row The Third
The Run
Zelda Skyward Sword
AC: Revolutions
Mario Kart 7

Future Shop

COD MW3 $59.99 CE 99.99 Trade in two
Trade in by Nov 21st and get $50 trade in credit
get $10 credit for any game in December.

$14.99
Fallout NV
AC II
Metal Gear Solid 4

320GB PS3 with inFamous 2 AND CODMW3 $299.99

RCSS Ontario

1400 MS Points cards $9.99 Save $10
2800 MS Points cards $19.99 save $20

Silver better D-Pad 360 controller $39.99 Save $30
Gears of War 3 $54.99

Walmart

Special Note Nov. 8th-28th only from the it's in the Ontario flyer too
2 for $30 1400 MS points cards
2 for $30 $20 PSN cards

COD MW3 $59.83 Hardedned $99.83
320GB 360 with MW3 bundle $399.99
AC Revolations $59.83
Saints Row The third $59.83
WWE 12 $59.83
Skyrim $59.83
Halo Anniversary $39.83
Deus Ex $39
Dirt 3 $29.83

Zelda Skyward Sword $49.83 CE $69.83
Super Mario 3D land $38.83
Mario Kart 7 $38.83
Pokemon Rumble Blast $34.83
Kirby Mass Attack $27.83

Resistance 3 $39.83
Socom 4 $39.83
Killzone 3 $39.83
PS3 Blue Translucent sontroller $39
Move Sharpshooter $29.83

Zellers

Kinect sensor $129.99 save $20

All board game B1G1 1/2 off'

ToysRUs Thanks to Andy Twobeats

3DS with $10 gift Card $169.99
DSi XL with $10 gift card $169.99
Disney Games $5 off excludes clearance and Kinect Disney Adventures

Kinect child of Eden bundle with $20 gift card $149.99

320GB PS3 with uncharted and $20 gift Card $299.99

Lots of Lego see Andy's pics.
Resistance 3 $54.99
Playstation Heros $34.99

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder if you can mix and match those cards. i want an xbox point card for raams shadow dlc but other then that there isnt much to get on xbox.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Thats cool Ill pick up some PSN cards. Does this really starts on Nov 4th?[/QUOTE]

On the flyer, for that specific deal, it says from nov 8th to the 28th.

Waiting for a Pokemon Rumble Blast deal.. but I have a feeling it might wait until after Christmas.

Oh man, RCSS has points cards for 50% off this weekend. If someone is willing to pick up some extra cards for me, I'll gladly paypal you the money and throw in a bonus for your trouble. No RCSS in Guelph sadly. :(

[quote name='firehawk12']Oh man, RCSS has points cards for 50% off this weekend. If someone is willing to pick up some extra cards for me, I'll gladly paypal you the money and throw in a bonus for your trouble. No RCSS in Guelph sadly. :([/QUOTE]

Last time they had a similar sale they "sold out" pretty quickly. No promises, but if I can grab a few extra, I'll hook you up. Xbl points or Psn?

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Walmart

Special Note Nov. 8th-28th only from the Quebec flyer.
2 for $30 1400 MS points cards
2 for $30 $20 PSN cards

[/QUOTE]

Does that mean those offers are only available in Quebec?

Toys R Us - Nov 4th-17th

http://i41.tinypic.com/mmpnnl.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/24vt9u0.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/fx87m9.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/fw276.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/s5wzrq.jpg

Lego
http://i42.tinypic.com/fjn4o2.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/24m8cup.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/669bit.jpg

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']Last time they had a similar sale they "sold out" pretty quickly. No promises, but if I can grab a few extra, I'll hook you up. Xbl points or Psn?[/QUOTE]
Ooo, both, although XBLA points are a higher priority for me. :)

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='firehawk12']Oh man, RCSS has points cards for 50% off this weekend. [/QUOTE]

Doesn't show or say anything about it in my Weekly Flyer.

Deus Ex being $39, I feel, warrants being highlighted, Princess Z.

As for those PSN/XBMP cards, Quebec is just 10 minutes away. I can get those cards no problem. I think it will be nationwide, though.

Deus Ex for $40 reminds me to never pay full price for a game again.

Are any RCSS in Toronto also selling PSN cards for 50% off ?

I believe EB Games/Gamestop is having a sale soon for the 320gb ps3 with uncharted 3 + your choice of Batman AC/Infamous 2/MW3/Skyrim. Not sure whether it's a legit deal but just thought I'd throw it out there in case someone was looking at a ps3 deal.

[quote name='dotCody']Holy shit, I can't thank you enough for the link. I have a Canadian Superstore 5 minutes from my house ^.^ :hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

EDIT: Is it an Ontario only thing?[/QUOTE]
I have no idea...

[quote name='Zornag']I believe EB Games/Gamestop is having a sale soon for the 320gb ps3 with uncharted 3 + your choice of Batman AC/Infamous 2/MW3/Skyrim. Not sure whether it's a legit deal but just thought I'd throw it out there in case someone was looking at a ps3 deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I heard the same thing, it starts Nov 8 and goes until the end of the week.

[quote name='Gamin_Guru']Deus Ex for $40 reminds me to never pay full price for a game again.

?[/QUOTE]

That's how i've felt for the last 6 months. I bought the CE of Fallout NV for my wife on release and now it's $20. So aggravating!!

Oh goodie, the annual opportunity for the hoarders to annoy me by clearing every store within a 20k radius of XBL cards by noon on Friday. Deals like this are apparently only for the unemployed and those without 9-5 jobs.

[quote name='gleo']Oh goodie, the annual opportunity for the hoarders to annoy me by clearing every store within a 20k radius of XBL cards by noon on Friday. Deals like this are apparently only for the unemployed and those without 9-5 jobs.[/QUOTE]

I almost want to stop at the RCSS near my home tomorrow at 8 sharp to see these people lining up for 50% off XBL MS points cards. It's going to be a week of line-ups, alongside the line-ups for CoD:MW3 and Skyrim, all of which I will see but not partake in.

[quote name='Zornag']I believe EB Games/Gamestop is having a sale soon for the 320gb ps3 with uncharted 3 + your choice of Batman AC/Infamous 2/MW3/Skyrim. Not sure whether it's a legit deal but just thought I'd throw it out there in case someone was looking at a ps3 deal.[/QUOTE]

Its legit. I had one of those Uncharted 3 PS3s on order, and they called me on Monday to advise me of the deal. So I get to pick up my PS3 Tuesday and one of the games.
I already have 360 preorders via BB Online's 49.99 E3 sale for those games, but I figure I'll trade towards the Uncharted 1 and 2 pack with whichever game I grab with the system next week.

All the RCSS around my area open at 6am that is a bit early for me. Fingers cross for lazy staff that don't put the cards on display.

[quote name='retro.elite']All the RCSS around my area open at 6am that is a bit early for me. Fingers cross for lazy staff that don't put the cards on display.[/QUOTE]

Any RCSS that I've been to just has the cards hanging on racks behind the counter of the electronics dept. They'll usually just slap a little "50% off!" tag on the hangar.

Each RCSS is a bit different on their security in the electronics department. One RCSS don't display their game behind a glass case they just have black and white photocopy of the game cover which you take up the photo centre, but they put out the accessories on hook racks but locked up. Another RCSS has everything looked up behind a glass case.

Amazing how brazen some of those RFDers are about planning to horde XBL MP cards, You hope they break their legs tonight, keeping them away from the cards.

There should be a limit in this case. Max 2 cards.

I wish the Superstores in my area followed the same deals as RCSS (ours is Atlantic Superstore - a wonderful little acronym which happens to also describe them perfectly.)

[quote name='Korahn']I wish the Superstores in my area followed the same deals as RCSS (ours is Atlantic Superstore - a wonderful little acronym which happens to also describe them perfectly.)[/QUOTE]

Whenever the points cards have been on sale at RCSS the large (ones with an electronics department) Atlantic Superstores in Nova Scotia have follow suit with the same sale.

Atlantic Superstore in Yarmouth, N.S has these on sale and there were several of both the 1400 and 2800 cards in stock. So....confirmed in the East even though our superstore flyer didn't list the deal.

Got PSN cards at Walmart no problem, and they price matched RCSS on the XBL cards no questions asked (didn't even call the store to check stock).

This was at the St.Jacobs area Waterloo, Ontario Walmart by the way.

Confirmed at RCSS in Edmonton. Picked up two of the 2800, was at least the third guy there @7:40. Had about 5 of each when I left.

Looks like I was overly optimistic in my previous post, they were all gone by about 7:15 AM. On the bright side, they did give me a raincheck for 2 (a reasonable number) which is an option until they realize they've given out about a thousand of them and stop :)

Another option would be to try price matching and get lucky if the clerk doesn't check stock. Since Wal-mart's deal equates to about 25% off instead of 50% off, you might still find some there.

Now all I have to do is hope they restock in the next 30 days and I'm lucky enough to get some after all the other rainchecks have been filled.

I also think I need to start an anti-hoarding campaign and start encouraging these retailers to put limits on sales above 25% (which seems to be the line between "meh" and "OMG!! Let's line up outside the store!!"

[quote name='TigerToa']Confirmed at RCSS in Edmonton. Picked up two of the 2800, was at least the third guy there @7:40. Had about 5 of each when I left.[/QUOTE]

There are a few 1400 pt cards at 170 st RCSS in Edmonton. Got the last 2 2800's.

[quote name='gleo']Looks like I was overly optimistic in my previous post, they were all gone by about 7:15 AM. On the bright side, they did give me a raincheck for 2 (a reasonable number) which is an option until they realize they've given out about a thousand of them and stop :)

Another option would be to try price matching and get lucky if the clerk doesn't check stock. Since Wal-mart's deal equates to about 25% off instead of 50% off, you might still find some there.

Now all I have to do is hope they restock in the next 30 days and I'm lucky enough to get some after all the other rainchecks have been filled.

I also think I need to start an anti-hoarding campaign and start encouraging these retailers to put limits on sales above 25% (which seems to be the line between "meh" and "OMG!! Let's line up outside the store!!"[/QUOTE]

What's the CAG standard ettiquette for these kinds of deals? I grabbed 2 2800's and 4 1400's, which is more than I would have, but i grabbed extra for a CAGer who asked earlier. I left at least 3-4 and posted. Am I ok?

How likely are they to give you a raincheck? From all the responses, it looks like my brother is going to be staring at empty racks when he tries to go later on. :(

Edit: I'll also probably be staring at the same empty racks as well...

bread's done
Back