Flyers Nov 4th-10th [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Best Buy

COD MW3 $59.99 CE 99.99 pre-order 800 RZ points, free t-shirts for the first 100 trade in 3
1400 + 2800 MS points card $50 save $10

Mario 3D land $39.99 pre-order 800 RZ points
Monopoly collection $39.99

Pre-order and get 800 RZ points

Skyrim
Saints Row The Third
The Run
Zelda Skyward Sword
AC: Revolutions
Mario Kart 7

Future Shop

COD MW3 $59.99 CE 99.99 Trade in two
Trade in by Nov 21st and get $50 trade in credit
get $10 credit for any game in December.

$14.99
Fallout NV
AC II
Metal Gear Solid 4

320GB PS3 with inFamous 2 AND CODMW3 $299.99

RCSS Ontario

1400 MS Points cards $9.99 Save $10
2800 MS Points cards $19.99 save $20

Silver better D-Pad 360 controller $39.99 Save $30
Gears of War 3 $54.99

Walmart

Special Note Nov. 8th-28th only from the it's in the Ontario flyer too
2 for $30 1400 MS points cards
2 for $30 $20 PSN cards

COD MW3 $59.83 Hardedned $99.83
320GB 360 with MW3 bundle $399.99
AC Revolations $59.83
Saints Row The third $59.83
WWE 12 $59.83
Skyrim $59.83
Halo Anniversary $39.83
Deus Ex $39
Dirt 3 $29.83

Zelda Skyward Sword $49.83 CE $69.83
Super Mario 3D land $38.83
Mario Kart 7 $38.83
Pokemon Rumble Blast $34.83
Kirby Mass Attack $27.83

Resistance 3 $39.83
Socom 4 $39.83
Killzone 3 $39.83
PS3 Blue Translucent sontroller $39
Move Sharpshooter $29.83

Zellers

Kinect sensor $129.99 save $20

All board game B1G1 1/2 off'

ToysRUs Thanks to Andy Twobeats

3DS with $10 gift Card $169.99
DSi XL with $10 gift card $169.99
Disney Games $5 off excludes clearance and Kinect Disney Adventures

Kinect child of Eden bundle with $20 gift card $149.99

320GB PS3 with uncharted and $20 gift Card $299.99

Lots of Lego see Andy's pics.
Resistance 3 $54.99
Playstation Heros $34.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dotCody']Did they stop stocking them when the PSN went down for 2 months? :applause:

What's the deal on PSN Cards at Walmart this? $30 for two $20 Cards or something?[/QUOTE]

They've never had them in the first place. I asked about a year ago and they said to try the 7/11 outside.

[quote name='Shinn23']They've never had them in the first place. I asked about a year ago and they said to try the 7/11 outside.[/QUOTE]

You live in a weird part of the country...

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Anyone order/plan to buy the MGS Collectors Edition? I wasn't interested in paying the additional $35+ for nothing but a book. I figure this is on-topic enough for the thread since it's about a game releasing this week.[/QUOTE]

I got it. It was only an additional $30. The book is big, heavy, and full of glorious art and short character/story writeups. MGS' concept art has always made me extremely happy in the pants.

As a huge MGS fan, I'm happy to have it in my collection. For someone who hasn't devoured every MG game since the NES release of Metal Gear, ehh......maybe not worth it.

[quote name='retro.elite']I went to my nearest Walmart today and only found 1 $20 PSN card. When I asked the department manager at the electronics register if they had more, he said some guy bought a stack of them.[/QUOTE]

I went to my local Wal-Mart (Jane and 7 in Woodbridge) at 6:30 in the morning. The only reason I even got any cards were because I bolted to the back of the store faster than the hoarder who was also there waiting. You would think such a minor discount wouldn't be worth their time, but, nope!

Also there was a 15 year old waiting outside for the store to open screaming about wanting to get in so he could get MW3. Like banging on the glass and yelling at staff. I was very amused when they told the little fucker they sold out during their midnight launch. :lol:

[quote name='djsaiyan']Also there was a 15 year old waiting outside for the store to open screaming about wanting to get in so he could get MW3. Like banging on the glass and yelling at staff. I was very amused when they told the little fucker they sold out during their midnight launch. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Did you see any of his parents nearby? I would have told them off for raising a fucking mutt of a kid.

[quote name='djsaiyan']Also there was a 15 year old waiting outside for the store to open screaming about wanting to get in so he could get MW3. Like banging on the glass and yelling at staff. I was very amused when they told the little fucker they sold out during their midnight launch. :lol:[/QUOTE]Would've been funnier if they had copies and refused to sell to him because he was underage.

[quote name='djsaiyan']I got it. It was only an additional $30. The book is big, heavy, and full of glorious art and short character/story writeups. MGS' concept art has always made me extremely happy in the pants.

As a huge MGS fan, I'm happy to have it in my collection. For someone who hasn't devoured every MG game since the NES release of Metal Gear, ehh......maybe not worth it.[/QUOTE]
It sounds like a cool book. I'm a huge MGS fan but I just don't want to pay $30 for a large art book I'll look at once and then it'll take up space on a shelf. I got my regular edition for $45 at Best Buy so the extra $35 was just too much for me. If it was $100 and included some stuff along the lines of the Uncharted 3 CE (statue, belt buckle, steelbook, ring...) then I'd have probably bought it.

[quote name='Fuzzy']Would've been funnier if they had copies and refused to sell to him because he was underage.[/QUOTE]

This is what I was thinking ... you could probably sell tickets to see the kid's reaction to that!

MGS HD Collection? yeah I got the limited edition, and like djsaiyan said, it's pretty freaking glorious the artbook. Glad to have it in my collection aswell.

[quote name='dotCody']Did you see any of his parents nearby? I would have told them off for raising a fucking mutt of a kid.[/QUOTE]

No, he was there with a friend the sameish age trying to get the game before school. I assume if they had any copies, he would've been carded and not got it anyway.

That happened at the MW3 midnight launch when I went to pick up MGS HD (only person there not for CoD lol). The kid was SO mad. They actually had to kick him out of the store cause he was causing such a ruckus.

I went to the Walmarts at Lincoln Fields and South Keys and they had no $20 PSN cards. I looked everywhere that they had gift cards. I could see where the cards used to be. Sigh it was not worth the travel time on public transit.

On the plus side I did find 1400 points with the gift cards at the RCSS Westboro. When I took them to the cash they scanned at regular price. I spoke to the woman at customer service and after a call to the electronics department, she adjusted the price on 3 cards. It was very nice.

It surprised me that there wasn't a procedure in place for dealing with it. The woman I dealt with had no idea what I was talking about. You think someone else would have tried this in the past 6 days given the number of stores across Canada. Oh well it worked in my favour.

bread's done
Back