Flyers November 19th-25th [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
From Lone Prodigy

Possibly incomplete.

Real Canadian Super Store

No tax sale (Ontario) Check your area for participation.
Saturday-Sunday from opening to closing.

Walmart

250GB 360 with Forza 3 and Alan Wake $249
360 COD 4 MW $24.83
360 COD World at War $24.83
Wii Donkey Kong country Returns $49.83
PS3 Move bundle with Start the party and Sports Champions $398

Staples
Kingston 16GB Flash Drive $9.99 Saturday door crashers 1 per Family

Zellers

BOGO on value games $4.99-$19.99 Fri-Sun ONLY
10% off almost everything with an HBC card (maybe this stacks?)
XBOX 360 250GB w/ Forza 3 and Alan Wake $249.99
DSi XL $149.99

Toys R Us

Spend the following on games and get a discount (not valid: consoles and games over $89.99)
$10 off $39.98-$74.97
$20 off $74.98-$99.97
$30 off $99.98+

$30 gift card when you buy a Wii
$20 gift card when you buy a DS Lite

Best Buy

25% off all used games when you buy 2 or more used games
360 250GB bundle with Forza, AW, AC2 $249.99
PS3 250 GB with Madden 11 and GOW 3 $349.99
PS3 Driving Force GT $129.99 save $40
Trade in 3 get Assasins Creed: Brotherhood, Fallout New Vegas or COD Black Ops for free. Min $9 TIV
360 COD war collection $49.99
Wii Donkey Kong Country Returns $49.99 with a free key chain
World of WarCraft Cataclysm Pre order and get 800 reward zone points ($10)
DSi Mario Kart bundle with Picross 3D $179.99

Apple App Store card $25 card for $20.00

Future Shop

360 250GB with Forza 3, Alan Wake, Tiger Woods 10, Brutal Legend $249.99
360 White Wireless controller $39.99 Save $20

Castlevania LOS $39.99 Save $20
Dante's Inferno $19.99 Save $20
Bioshock 2 $19.99 save $10
Red Dead Redemption $49.99 $10
Crackdown 2 $49.99
UFC $29.99
Def Jam Rap Star $49.99
Splatter House $59.99 or trade in 2
360/PS3 DJ Hero 2 and a turntable $59.99
160GB PS3 and Prince of Persia & Avatar $299.99
Wii Donkey Kong Country Returns $49.99 or trade in 2

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='addone']25% off all used games...ohhhhh my.
My heart is racing now.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget to familiarize yourself with which games new have codes for free DLC. I've caught myself a few times almost buying Alan Wake and remembering the dlc code makes it not worth the used price.

I'm liking that Future Shop deal! It seems like now's a decent time to pick up a replacement for my broken 360. Any idea if the download copy of Alan Wake comes with that first DLC chapter?

[quote name='MrGone']I'm liking that Future Shop deal! It seems like now's a decent time to pick up a replacement for my broken 360. Any idea if the download copy of Alan Wake comes with that first DLC chapter?[/QUOTE]

not too sure both Kotaku: http://kotaku.com/5664546/250gb-xbox-will-include-forza-alan-wake and the official Xbox site: http://www.xbox.com/en-CA/Xbox360/Consoles/Systems/Xbox360250gb mention nothing about the first DLC. Best to check on the actual box and read what it says (unless someone else here has already picked it up and can confirm/deny)

[quote name='kyle071785']not too sure both Kotaku: http://kotaku.com/5664546/250gb-xbox-will-include-forza-alan-wake and the official Xbox site: http://www.xbox.com/en-CA/Xbox360/Consoles/Systems/Xbox360250gb mention nothing about the first DLC. Best to check on the actual box and read what it says (unless someone else here has already picked it up and can confirm/deny)[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that inside the Alan Wake case is a voucher for a free DLC entitled 'The Signal'. If you don't have the voucher, the DLC is 570 MS Points. Also, the game is 30$ at Staples, so it is not worth buying used unless you can get it for 23$ or less. Hope that helps!

"The Signal" (and "The Writer" for that matter) are also some of the better DLC out there. So if you like AW, the free DLC is definitely something you'll want.

I got one of thsoe cod 360 bundles with the headset on launch day, i think im taking it back to future shop to get their new deal and then buy cod ontop of it. Just too good of a deal not to.

Future Shop also has a deal on DJ Hero 2. Buy the standalone game and get a turntable to play it on for free. $59.99 for the whole thing is very tempting.

[quote name='lustyhitter']Future Shop also has a deal on DJ Hero 2. Buy the standalone game and get a turntable to play it on for free. $59.99 for the whole thing is very tempting.[/QUOTE]

Is DJ Hero 2 by itself also on sale?

I picked up a turntable during the Zellers clearance and don't really want another one... especially now that EB won't take those peripherals anymore. :lol:

[quote name='firehawk12']Is DJ Hero 2 by itself also on sale?

I picked up a turntable during the Zellers clearance and don't really want another one... especially now that EB won't take those peripherals anymore. :lol:[/QUOTE]

No. The game is $59.99 as is. You just get a free turntable with it.

Castlevania and Enslaved both dropped to $39.99 within 2 months LOL
I wish all games will launch at $39.99 now.

I will pick up Dante Inferno for $20

i bought DJ hero 2 at Futureshop on Oct.24, and still have my receipt. Will they still give me the turntable?

[quote name='PuppetYuber']Castlevania and Enslaved both dropped to $39.99 within 2 months LOL
I wish all games will launch at $39.99 now.

I will pick up Dante Inferno for $20[/QUOTE]

Which is why I made the business decision to dump them both on Future Shop for Black Ops. Their value is going south very quickly while Black Ops will be worth a good $40 for sometime to come.

[quote name='firehawk12']Ahhh, they're clearing out those old turntables I guess? Oh well, I guess it's too soon for a price drop. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's possible they might be giving us DJ Hero 2's full version and not the game and a separate turntable. I'll see tomorrow. I want the game.

Hmm Dante's Inferno for $20 eh? Temptinnng, but it's so hard to jump on games right now, with Black Friday and Boxing Day right around the corner.

Also, just to clarify something about the Alan Wake game, so if I purchase this game used, I'll essentially be missing out on a good portion of the game, unless I purchase the DLC separately?

[quote name='JGonspy']I'm surprised Castlevania dropped so quickly, but it only makes me think it'll keep dropping. I might pick it up for less.[/QUOTE]
The game sold 150k ltd combined in NA. This is going to be another repeat of Bionic Commando but with a slightly better game.

well I'm going to definitely go PM Dante's Inferno at Best Buy when I'm there flipping through their used games...

I know I want Wolverine Origins for sure ($19) and hopefully I can find 1 more to qualify for the 25% off

[quote name='poiuiu']The game sold 150k ltd combined in NA. This is going to be another repeat of Bionic Commando but with a slightly better game.[/QUOTE]

Yikes. I did not think it would go that badly for it.

Although I don't think it's fair to call the game 'slightly better', unless the Vampire Killer (if it's still called that) is revealed to be the main character's dead wife.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']
160GB PS3 and Prince of Persia & Avatar $29.99[/QUOTE]

Wow, awesome. Too bad this is probably a typo. :)

Also, thanks for the heads up on the 360 bundle from FS. I picked it up today, 4 games bundled is a pretty good deal.

[quote name='poiuiu']The game sold 150k ltd combined in NA. This is going to be another repeat of Bionic Commando but with a slightly better game.[/QUOTE]
Real shame, coulda used some more marketing IMO. Bad timing too, with GT5 and COD: Black Ops released in the same general time frame.

Konami's business sense is still weak in the NA market.

Picked up Castlevania today... really impressed so far! I know they confirmed a sequel for 2012. I hope the low sales don't affect it too much.

BB:
Trade in 3 get Assasins Creed: Brotherhood, Fallout 3 or COD Black Ops for free. Min $9 TIV

Should be
BB:
Trade in 3 get Assasins Creed: Brotherhood, Fallout NEW VEGAS or COD Black Ops for free. Min $9 TIV

Don't forget the RCSS holiday flyer extends to this week.

So 1400 XBOX points for $5 off AND tax free is very hot. And lots of other games for sale too.

[quote name='TripleQ']Don't forget the RCSS holiday flyer extends to this week.

So 1400 XBOX points for $5 off AND tax free is very hot. And lots of other games for sale too.[/QUOTE]

I picked up 2 1400 xbox live points card. 2800 points for only $30 that's a good deal.

[quote name='TripleQ']Don't forget the RCSS holiday flyer extends to this week.

So 1400 XBOX points for $5 off AND tax free is very hot. And lots of other games for sale too.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the heads up great deal!

bread's done
Back