Flyers Oct. 16th-21st Oh Boy Edition [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Oh boy... please tell me Best Buy is using the Future Shop trade in values and FS hasn't lowered everything.

Best Buy

Limited Time Offer.
Trade in 3 get it free, trade in 4 get one more. Valid on PS3, Wii, and 360 games. Maximum free game value $69.99. Applies to titles with a minimum $9 trade value. Games must include boxes. No duplicate titles accepted. Some titles may be excluded. Games must be in working condition. No dealers please. See in-store for details. Offer expires October 30, 2009. Offer not available in select stores. In calgary credit can only be used on video game products.
Everything in the flyer is regular price.

Future Shop

Trade in Deal. Trade in 3 get one free for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and FiFA 10. Minimum TIV $9.
Borderlands 360/PS3 in flyer at $69.99 but it's $39.96 on website.
NHL 10 360/PS3 $59.99
Tiger Woods 360/PS3 $59.99
Fight Night Round 4 360/PS3 $59.99
Elite 360 with Pure, Lego Batman and Prince of Persia $299.99
Halo Wars $39.99
Gears 2 $39.99
FIFA 10 360/PS3 $69.99 Wii $59.99

Walmart

Borderlands $39.96 Shows 360 version
Forza 3 $64.83 Release Oct. 27th (cheapest I've seen)
Harvest Moon DS Harvest moon cute 2 for $30 with a plush cow.

RCSS (Ontario)

Coupons:
Spend $250 get $25 gift card
Free Wii Motion Plus with the purchase of a Wii console.
Neilson 1L Milk .99 cents

Zellers

PS3 slim with Motorstorm: Pacific Rift and Resistance 2 $319.98
Wii Fit Plus bundle $89.99 Save $10
Wii with Wii Sports resort $269.99 Save $10

off topic
TSC Store Daisy Buck BB gun $29.99 (Limited to existing inventory)
I have the Red Rider BB like this one. A BB gun and a package of Daisy self-adhesive airgun targets with the colour effect is a lot of fun.
Air guns are not toys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cashinstinct']I don't think you can get giftcard value, they are supposed to do a trade-in on giftcard using "original" trade values, and after doing a "coupon xray" or something in that nature to buy the 2 games with giftcard and use a promo code to pay the rest of the game.

I did the deal 2 times for total 4 games: Uncharted 2, Brutal Legend, Dirt 2, Fallout 3 GOTY... great deal![/QUOTE]

I have traded in 12 games so far and got the credit on gift cards. If dont give you credit on the gift card, just keep the games sealed and bring them back as act as a regular return.

[quote name='Stuttering Billy']I have traded in 12 games so far and got the credit on gift cards. If dont give you credit on the gift card, just keep the games sealed and bring them back as act as a regular return.[/QUOTE]

don't get me wrong, i'm really happy that you're able to get the gift cards and i'm really jealous of u, but over here in toronto (and i'm honestly assuming most places besides where you're at), they are writing 'no refunds' and stuff on the receipts, meaning that it wouldn't work. but again, good for you! =) i wish i could.

(yes, that was a run-on sentence. and no, i wasn't going to run the kanye meme, if u were looking for it.)

They can see with the receipt that it was a trade-in promo (if they do it right), because it says (use of giftcard for +- $70 (regular value of trade-in of 4 gameS) + coupon x-ray of X$ (differencE).

However, they did not right "no return or no refund" on my receipt, and the clerk told me I could do an exchange.

I might do exchange of some games for new releases that come out in the next 30 days (such As Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed 2...)

I do not want a refund anyway, I would not feel ok doing that, I would just want to do an exchange.

[quote name='The Crotch']Damn you, Best Buy! Why are you in Regina and not Saskatoon?[/QUOTE]

Because Regina is the city that rhymes with fun? :lol:

... no man, I feel your pain, I lived there for 25 years.

I got $50.40 on a GC. CSR told me I could pick out any 2 games by the end of this month and I would get them free. Hopefully I can get a gift receipt or something because everything I want comes out in November.

bread's done
Back