60GB 360 with Prince of persia and The Darkness $229.99
Ultimate Alliance 2 360/PS3 $59.99
Guitar Hero 5 360/PS3 $59.99
Batman:AA 360/PS3 $59.99
UFC 360/PS3 $59.99
Dirt 2 360/PS3 $59.99
NHL 10 360/PS3 $59.99
Brutal Legend 360/PS3 $69.99
PS3 160GB Uncharted Bundle with GT5:p and 3 so/so blu-rays that have been the same for weeks $399.99
inFamous $39.99 Save $20
Uncharted 2 $69.99
Wii $219.99
Wii sports resort with 2 Wii motion Plus add ons $69.99
Wii Fit Plus bundle $99.99
Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics Wii $49.99 DS $39.99

Future Shop

Uncharted 2 $59.99
Fallout 3 GOTY 360/PS3 $69.99 PC $59.99
Where the Wild Things Are 360/PS3 $59.99
Brutal Legend 360/PS3 $69.99
Saw 360/PS3 $69.99
NFS Shift 360/PS3 $69.99
Batman AA 360/PS3 $59.99
360 Elite with pure and Lego Batman $299.99
Gears 2 $39.99
Ghostbusters Wii $44.99
Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics $49.99 Wii $39.99 DS)
DSi $179.99
Trade in deal 3 games must have $15 TIV for Uncharted 2 and COD MW 2
Some Disney Blu-Rays $24.99 (Pinocchio and B & C level movies)

Walmart

Nothing

Zellers

Uncharted 2 $69.99
360 Arcade $209.99
DSi + Fossil Fighters $205

Toys R Us

BOG1/2 on DS/Wii/PS2 games $19.99 and under (Sat. Oct. 10 only)
Wii Play $44.97
NHL 2K10 Wii $39.97
Buy 2 Mario games save $10, buy 3 save $20 (Strikers, Party, Galaxy, two other Wii games)
Buy 2 DS Mario games save $10 (Mario Kart, New SMB, others)

RCSS Ontario

Uncharted 2 $69.99
Lots of yummy food

Last edited by a moderator:
Gears 2 for $20 sounds awesome. So I should be able to price match at Futureshop for more savings?

Don't forget for Gears 2 you can do a in-store pick up and buy it tomorrow or buy today and get the price adjusted tomorrow.

[quote name='Nukkus']how come no one ever marks down the price on gears 2 for the ps3?[/QUOTE]

not sure if srs

Toys R Us

BOG1/2 on DS/Wii/PS2 games $19.99 and under (Sat. Oct. 10 only)
Wii Play $44.97
NHL 2K10 Wii $39.97
Buy 2 Mario games save $10, buy 3 save $20 (Strikers, Party, Galaxy, two other Wii games)
Buy 2 DS Mario games save $10 (Mario Kart, New SMB, others)

Zellers

DSi + Fossil Fighters $205
360 Arcade $220

Gears 2 at FS: http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...sku_id=0665000FS10110929&catid=&test_cookie=1

I'm going to get Brutal Legend for $59.99 at Microplay by using a coupon that's in the Ottawa Super Savers coupon book. There's another Microplay coupon where if you buy a used game worth $20+, you can get a second one for $5. These coupons came at a good time.

Awesome, Uncharted 2 is shown in FS flyer. Now I just gotta take it to Best Buy and get my pre-order price down to $59.99 with the additional 10% off.

[quote name='Nukkus']how come no one ever marks down the price on gears 2 for the ps3?[/QUOTE]
Waitaminute... :lol:

Mmm, yummy food from RCSS :D

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Just in case you don't know spzero, it's 10% off the difference so it's an extra $1.[/QUOTE]

Well, an extra $1 I save, but thanks, I never knew that. At least I won't feel embarassed because I asked for an extra 10% off the full price.

Is the BB flyer available online? We don't have a BB here in NL and I wanted to take advantage of the $20 GoW2... if I could get a price match. :)

[quote name='lustyhitter']I'm going to get Brutal Legend for $59.99 at Microplay by using a coupon that's in the Ottawa Super Savers coupon book. There's another Microplay coupon where if you buy a used game worth $20+, you can get a second one for $5. These coupons came at a good time.[/QUOTE]

I just got my supersaver in the mail the other day, but there is no $10 saving coupon for microplay on pg 18, just 4 rental coupons!
That would have been nice, looks like I will only be picking up Uncharted 2 next week then because I have a no buy over $60 policy.

Uhh... Same reason LBP isn't marked down for the XBox360?

[quote name='spzero']Well, an extra $1 I save, but thanks, I never knew that. At least I won't feel embarassed because I asked for an extra 10% off the full price.[/QUOTE]

Glad to help :)

Driden, The flyer will be up online late tonight around 12am on Best Buys Website here.

Weird, I read on neogaf that Uncharted 2 was $60 at Best Buy, I guess that guy was wrong. He said he saw the flyer early. I got it pre-ordered at Amazon for $60, so I don't care.

It's listed as 60 dollars on Bestbuy.ca anyway. I called in to get that 10 dollar credit.

It's too bad that Fallout 3 GOTY is 70 bucks though. I mean, it's worth it if you don't have the game, but I was really prepared to buy the game again. Now it looks like I'll actually save money buying all the DLC individually.

I just noticed that Uncharted 2's 59.97 on the website. I may cancel my Amazon order and just pick this up on Day 1 instead of having to wait, now that it's the same price everywhere.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Weird, I read on neogaf that Uncharted 2 was $60 at Best Buy, I guess that guy was wrong. He said he saw the flyer early. I got it pre-ordered at Amazon for $60, so I don't care.[/QUOTE]

yep, bestbuy.ca now lists uncharted 2 for $60, I'm sure all the other retailers will do the same

gears 2 for $20 is a no-brainer, will pick that up for sure, thanks!

[quote name='firehawk12']It's listed as 60 dollars on Bestbuy.ca anyway. I called in to get that 10 dollar credit.

It's too bad that Fallout 3 GOTY is 70 bucks though. I mean, it's worth it if you don't have the game, but I was really prepared to buy the game again. Now it looks like I'll actually save money buying all the DLC individually.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if the price is still valid, but as of a few weeks ago EBgames was giving $40 TIV credit on Fallout 3. Trade it in and get the GOTY Edition for only $19.99.

*Edit* According to tivs.ca, EB and FS are still offering $40 for Fallout3.

Infamous is tempting but I bet it will be a GH game soon and I can wait.
Someday I will play Fallout but I can't pay 70 bucks for it.

[quote name='Zeitgeist']Infamous is tempting but I bet it will be a GH game soon and I can wait.
Someday I will play Fallout but I can't pay 70 bucks for it.[/QUOTE]

Infamous has already been put on sale for $30 once or twice, so I'm sure it'll hit that price again in the next few months.

I paid $110 for Fallout 3 (Game + all 5 DLCs) and I still think I got a bargain. Best game this generation IMO. :)

Looking at the Zellers flyer online it has a correction notice for the Xbox 360 arcade going for $179 now.

[quote name='ass-assassin']I'm not sure if the price is still valid, but as of a few weeks ago EBgames was giving $40 TIV credit on Fallout 3. Trade it in and get the GOTY Edition for only $19.99.

*Edit* According to tivs.ca, EB and FS are still offering $40 for Fallout3.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I may do that. Cheers. Although, it'd be 30 bucks then, wouldn't it?

[quote name='afterburn999']Can i expect EBgames to have uncharted 2 for 59 bucks too[/QUOTE]

Yes. A friend of mine pre-ordered there with the Trade 3 and the CSR told him that he would get $10 back in his EDGE card, which means it's $59.99 (as the T3 price was $69.99)

[quote name='firehawk12']Wow, I may do that. Cheers. Although, it'd be 30 bucks then, wouldn't it?[/QUOTE]

D'oh....was looking at the PC price, lol.

But yeah, $30 is still a better deal than $50 for all 5 DLC :)

Picked up GoW2 at Future Shop. They had it at $39.99 but I had a printout of the BB page with it showing $19.99 and they changed it accordingly.

Good stuff. :)

Forgot to add: Thanks for posting this! Wouldn't have noticed it otherwise because we don't have a BB here!

[quote name='ass-assassin']I paid $110 for Fallout 3 (Game + all 5 DLCs) and I still think I got a bargain. Best game this generation IMO. :)[/QUOTE]
Totally agree. Fallout 3 was an amazing experience and one I won't soon forget. Fallout: New Vegas can't drop fast enough.

I went to my nearest EB games today and they said they just received Fallout 3: GOTY edition but they cannot sell its before Oct. 13. But i was able to in 3 games ($8+) for Fallout 3: GOTY.

For Call of Duty: MW2 midnight release they said they need 200 pre-orders for COD:MW2 in order to have a midnight release. They said that at the EB games i went to.

For anyone that is curious (and has Eb credit) EB games has gears 2 for 24.99 used including the limited edition one. Using your edge card will get you it for 22.49. Not bad considering that I traded in my original copy to them for 30$ a few weeks ago.

Is Gears of War 2 a good to play offline.... or only online? I don't want to pay online for Xbox Live so I'm hesitant to buy.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Is Gears of War 2 a good to play offline.... or only online? I don't want to pay online for Xbox Live so I'm hesitant to buy.[/QUOTE]

I always found GoW a blast to play single player or with a friend (either online or split-screen) The game is enhanced if you have live but still great if you don't, especially for $20.

Epic did a good job expanding the fun you can have as a single player. I played through it in single player only no co-op and really enjoyed it. Also there's also horde mode. You can play by yourself in the maps with the game AI coming in waves to kill you. This game is well worth $20 if you enjoy shooting things.

I mostly enjoyed GoW2 for the single player or co-op modes... whether offline or online. I wasn't a fan of the online (I am awful at it), but the game is definitely worth picking up for the campaign alone. It was a definite improvement over the first game in the series.

Uncharted 2 is $54.99 at The Source website. I printed out the page and will take it to Best Buy.

Sweet, they gave it to me for $54.49.

bread's done
Back