Hawx2 $39.83
Mafia II $49.83
Lego Universe PC $39.96

Back to the Future Trilogy BR $59.93 DVD $37.93
Alien Anthology BR $125.93
Sex and the City 2 BR $26.93 With bonus T-shirt $33.93

Best Buy

160GB PS3 with GOW III $299.99
2 for $40 PS3 Greatest Hits: Motorstorm PR, inFamous, Rachet: A crack in Time, GOW Collection, MAG, Little Big Planet.
2 for $30 PSP greatest Hits LBP, GOW, Rachet and GT PSP
Buy two get 1 free 9.99 cheap PSP games: Twisted Metal, Loco Roco 2, Patatpon 2 & Logan's Shadow.
The Shoot PS3 $39.99 add the shoot attachment for $9.99
PSP 3000 Invizimals bundle $199.99
GT5 pre order and get 800 BB rewards points
Buy Fable III & Star Wars The Force Unleashed II for $99.99
The Force Unleashed II $59.99 CE $79.99 or Trade in 2
Fable III $69.99 CE $79.99 or Trade in 2
The Sims 3 $59.99
Smack Down VS Raw 2011 $59.99
FO3: Las Vegas $59.99
Medal of Honor $69.99
NHL11 $69.99
Castlevania $69.99
Rockband 3 $59.99
NHL 2K11 Wii $29.99
Alien Anthology BR $79.99

Future Shop

Star Wars The Force Unleashed II $59.99 or Trade in 2
Fable III $69.99 CE $79.99 or Trade in 2
Rockband 3 $59.99
Boarderlands GOTY $59.99
360 with Spinter Cell 4GB $199.99 $250GB $299.99
The Shoot PS3 $39.99
PS3 Shoot Move attachment $19.99

Alien Anthology $99.99
Clone Wars BR season 1 $34.99 Save $20
Back to the Future BR $54.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zeeyah']Just to clarify - for BB deal for 2K11.. thats ONLY for wii right? not 360/ps3?[/QUOTE]

NHL 2k11 isn't on 360/PS3

wow those are some crazy price differences with the Alien Anthology BR between those 3 stores...$79, $99, $125? Who comes up with these prices

anyways the only things I'm looking at this week are Fable 3 and SW:TFU for $99. Granted the purchase of Fable 3 is still up in the air as I'm waiting for reviews so if that seems to flop then I'll wait for a price drop on both titles regardless

I really wanted the Fable 3 CE but the details on the bonus DLC in it are so lacking right now so I'm torn on it

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Once again, SDM has the 4-pack precharged Duraloops for $6.99 on Sunday and Monday.[/QUOTE]

Are these essentially Eneloops with Duracell branding? Or Duracells with Eneloops performance? Wait...I just said the same thing! But still...please explain :)

I might jump on that $99 combo for Fable III and TFUII as well. Was a huge fan of the first TFU game, and Fable has a special place in my heart. That's also a great price for the Alien Anthology BR, given it's $89.99 on Amazon.com. Hopefully they'll release stand-alone copies, I only want Alien and Aliens (Alien3 and Alien: Resurrection were enjoyable romps, but I wouldn't pay $20 each for them).

[quote name='addone']Are these essentially Eneloops with Duracell branding? Or Duracells with Eneloops performance? Wait...I just said the same thing! But still...please explain :)[/QUOTE]

In searches I've made on Duracell pre-charged batts. Those made in Japan with white positive tops are manufactured in the same plant as eneloops. Those that are made in China are the same as Rayovac Hybrid.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Once again, SDM has the 4-pack precharged Duraloops for $6.99 on Sunday and Monday.[/QUOTE]

Price match at BB to get the AA's for $5.20! :)

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']Price match at BB to get the AA's for $5.20! :)[/QUOTE]
Sadly, whatever I save I lose in gas travelling to BB :(
Alt, PM it at FS for same price!

EDIT: Actually, saves more at FS! ($5.09+tax)

[quote name='addone']Sadly, whatever I save I lose in gas travelling to BB :(
Alt, PM it at FS for same price!

EDIT: Actually, saves more at FS! ($5.09+tax)[/QUOTE]
I'm the opposite, FS is far, BB is close. But ya either way, great deal! :)

Would they honour it though, or would they try to claim "Oh, its Sunday and Monday only...so its a time limited offer." and make us cry?...since it IS only Sunday & Monday only.

[quote name='addone']Would they honour it though, or would they try to claim "Oh, its Sunday and Monday only...so its a time limited offer." and make us cry?...since it IS only Sunday & Monday only.[/QUOTE]

they can do what they please. No harm in trying though regardless

Wow, if I wasn't buying the collector's edition of Fable 3, I might consider jumping on that Force Unleashed deal. Then again, I'm not sure I even want to play Force Unleashed so maybe this saves me the 30 dollars I would have spent otherwise. :lol:

[quote name='firehawk12']Wow, if I wasn't buying the collector's edition of Fable 3, I might consider jumping on that Force Unleashed deal. Then again, I'm not sure I even want to play Force Unleashed so maybe this saves me the 30 dollars I would have spent otherwise. :lol:[/QUOTE]

maybe you can see if they'll give you the regular version of Force Unleashed and Fable 3's CE for $109 (+$10 to their price for the regular editions as the CE is only $10 more). Never hurts to ask and perhaps you may run into a nice manager whos willing to make the deal

[quote name='picklepopcorn']Hey guys, this has been on eb's site for a while, but I was just wondering if the promo for the ''Trade 1 game, get it for 19.99, trade 2 games get it for 9.99 etc etc" only applies to Medal of Honour?
I want to know if I can do that promo towards Fable 3?
http://www.gamestop.ca/gs/specialty/tradeins/[/QUOTE]

Only Medal of Honor right now as far as I know

[quote name='picklepopcorn']Hey guys, this has been on eb's site for a while, but I was just wondering if the promo for the ''Trade 1 game, get it for 19.99, trade 2 games get it for 9.99 etc etc" only applies to Medal of Honour?
I want to know if I can do that promo towards Fable 3?
http://www.gamestop.ca/gs/specialty/tradeins/[/QUOTE]

At the local EBs here, they'll do a Trade 2+ on any Trade 3-eligible game (which includes Fable III). Basically, they'll bump up any two $8+ games to $25 and you pay the difference. Are there locations that don't do this?

Is Canada getting the xbox 360 Rock Band 3 keyboard bundle? Only place that has it listed is EBgames.ca and they have it for 149.99 vs 122.99 on Amazon.com.

Bestbuy/Futureshop/Amazon.ca don't have the bundle or seperate keyboards listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rocha70']Is Canada getting the xbox 360 Rock Band 3 keyboard bundle? Only place that has it listed is EBgames.ca and they have it for 149.99 vs 122.99 on Amazon.com.

Bestbuy/Futureshop/Amazon.ca don't have the bundle or seperate keyboards listed.[/QUOTE]

I've heard various rumblings that EB Games/Gamestop is the ONLY place that will be carrying it in Canada, at least to begin with...

Too late to get any deals on RB3? My brother doesn't pre-order so he's gonna have to pay full price I suppose. I got it for $50 during E3 $10 off event at BB.

Just completed an ISPU for Fable 3/TFII at BB. I hear TFUII is not very good, but I figure I can trade it in to EB for a Power Trade title and get close to what I paid for it (if the value hovers around $30 or so). When I added the games to my cart a pop-up indicated I can get 800 reward points ($10) value, so I may question that when I go to pick up the games. YMMV of course, but it would drop the bundle down to $89.99 for the two games, which ain't too shabby!

[quote name='game_fanatic']Just completed an ISPU for Fable 3/TFII at BB. I hear TFUII is not very good, but I figure I can trade it in to EB for a Power Trade title and get close to what I paid for it (if the value hovers around $30 or so). When I added the games to my cart a pop-up indicated I can get 800 reward points ($10) value, so I may question that when I go to pick up the games.[/QUOTE]

I just did the same, and the 800 reward points was still listed on the site. It'd be a nice bonus :). I was considering picking up the Fable 3 LE, but the few extras aren't worth paying close to $40 more (the $99 bundle doesn't qualify, so it comes to about $140 when paired with the regular version of TFII).

if anyone was planning on going to the Aurora Best Buy to pick up Smackdown vs Raw 2011...don't bother. They can't seem to find where they have their copies stashed

but the Aurora location had 1 copy left of the Fable 3 LE and no copies of TFU2 LE...plenty of the regulars in stock though

bread's done
Back