Flyers October 2nd-8th [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
I'll start with $10 Coupon at www.snowwhiteoffer.com You have to download a printing program and it prints a specific one for Canada.

Toys R Us

25% off all accessories except Dual Shock 3
PS2 system $59.97
360 Arcade $199.99
PS3 Slim $299.99 a 2nd DS3 just $30 more when you buy the system
DS Lite $119.99 when you buy a certain game.
Wii Sports Resort $49.99 (another Christmas present off the list)
Halo 3 ODST $59.99
EA Active $49.99
$10 off select Disney games
Wii Fit Plus software $19.99

Future Shop

Wii fit plus $99.99
Wii fit plus software $24.99
Wii $219.99
360 arcade with Devil May Cry 4 $229.99
Gears 2 $39.99
Madden 10 and NHL 09 Head Coach $69.99 for both
NBA 2k10 360/PS3 $69.99 Wii $59.99
DSi$179.99
Bioshock PS3 $19.99 (Price Drop)
inFamous $49.99
Resistance 2 $49.99,
PS3 Greatest Hits 2 for $40 7 to choose from:
-Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
-Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools Of Destruction
-Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
-Resistance: Fall of Man
-Warhawk Stand Alone
-SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals Confrontation
-MotorStorm
Save $20 When you buy Playstation eye $39.99 and Little Big Planet $59.99
PS2 with Rachet and Clank: secret agent $99.99
Singstar Queen PS2 $14.99
Trade in Deal Trade in 3 get ODST or Modern Warfare 2 free TIV must be $15

Snow white Blu-ray and DVD in one case $29.99 CE $44.99 buy Snow White BR and get $10 off either Sleeping Beauty BR or Pinocchio BR

Best Buy

360 Halo 3 Elite bundle with Spiderman 3 and Bourne $329.99
NBA 2K10 360/PS3 $69.99
NBA Live 10 360/PS3 $69.99
Grand Turismo PSP $39.99
Motorstorm Arctic Edge $39.99
Uncharted 2 $69.99
Spore Hero Wii $59.99
Clone Wars Republic Heroes 360/PS3/Wii$49.99
Wii $219.99
Punch Out $44.99
EA Active $49.99
Wii Fit Plus $99.99
Wii Fit Plus Software $24.99

clearance sale 25% off regularly priced cd's and music dvd's.
Blu-Rays $9.99 17 to choose from

Walmart

Wii $209
Wii Fit Plus $99.83
Uncharted 2 $59.99
Spore Hero Wii $34.99 (Shows the Wii version but that's the price the DS version)
Dirt 2 360/PS3 $69.99
Wet 360/PS3 $68.83

Band of Brothers DVD $24.83 (Amazing Series)
Snow White BR/DVD $29.83 CE $49.83

Zellers

Snow White BR/DVD $28.99
Wii Sports Resort $54.99
Mario Party DS $24.99
The Legend of Starfy $29.99

RCSS

Star Wars Clone Wars 360/PS3/Wii $49.99
Maden 10 $59
Guitar Hero 5 $59
NHL 10 $59
The Beatles Rockband $59
Spend $250 get $25 Gift Card
Cooks Spiral sliced Honey Ham $3.95kg (I got one cooking in the oven right now, Yummy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wii Fit Plus (game only) is $19.99 at Toys R Us this week (instead of $24.99 at most stores). With a $5 or $10 off Kellogg's coupon for Nintendo products, it makes this game really cheap.

I might try to trade something to FS to price-match it and get it for $19.99 - $10 coupon (I got one finally) - credit used for trade-in.

Wii Fit Plus software is listed in the TRU flyer at $20... A $5 savings from the other prices we've seen so far.

Odd, because the full bundle is listed at $105. Five bucks more.

All balances out, I guess.

Does Toys R Us sell the Microsoft Racing Wheel? If it's considered an accessory, $25 off would be a good grab. The more I play the Forza 3 demo the more I want to grab one. Might check out the TRS sale, even if it's for some XBL point cards.

Where is littlebigplanet $20 off? it doesnt show it in the website or the flyer.

Edit: nvm, i see you have to buy the PS eye too.

Do you have to buy two to get 2/40 at Future Shop? I know some places "2/40" is just a way to get you to buy two when it's actually just half-off.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']You have to buy 2. The regular price shows up for the first item $29.99, the second is priced $10:01 for a total of $40.[/QUOTE]

Do you know which 7 are 2 for 40? The flyer only shows 3 of the games that are eligible.

[quote name='Zeitgeist']Do you know which 7 are 2 for 40? The flyer only shows 3 of the games that are eligible.[/QUOTE]
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools Of Destruction
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
Resistance: Fall of Man
Warhawk
SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals Confrontation
MotorStorm

I was just at FutureShop trying to pick up Ratchet and Motorstorm for the 2/$40, and they both scanned up at regular price. Told the CSR they were supposed to be 2/40 and she was very rude, and told me I could dispute it with customer service but she wasn't going to do anything about it. I tried finding it in the flyer for her, but couldn't, yet I can clearly see it online.

Is there any way to get them to honour their own sale? Seriously, I shouldn't have to print something off futureshop.ca to show an employee at FutureShop for them to honour it. I didn't have time to argue with Customer Service, as I only walked in since I was passing by on my lunch hour.

I was just at FutureShop trying to pick up Ratchet and Motorstorm for the 2/$40, and they both scanned up at regular price. Told the CSR they were supposed to be 2/40 and she was very rude, and told me I could dispute it with customer service but she wasn't going to do anything about it. I tried finding it in the flyer for her, but couldn't, yet I can clearly see it online.
Yea, I don't think futureshop employees know whats on sale on the flyer or they do know and just say that so people can't save money on the stuff thats on sale.

I have a similar story, a few years back during boxing day week. The xbox 360 pro came with 2 $60 games (Halo 3 + Two Worlds). The person who was at the xbox section got me the games and said they were free when i buy the xbox. When I was about to pay for the xbox the cashier scanned all 3 items (xbox + 2 games). That was about an extra $120, so I asked them and the cashier and the bag boy said they didn't know about the deal and i had to spend 30mins @ customer service. :drool:

Well I've since had time to actually look through the flyer properly and found what page lists the 2/$40 - didn't have all day to sit looking through it at the store. So I think I'll go to the store closer to where I live tomorrow, grab a flyer and maybe bring a print-out that lists the games that are included in the sale, just so I don't have to go through the same thing with a different CSR. I'm pretty sure that even if I had found the ad in the flyer, she still wouldn't have given them to me since Motorstorm isn't shown in the picture.

RCSS deal would get you $25 for a PSPgo and chocolate bar...

But I would bite if there were a couple of games packed in.

Thanks for the $10 Snow White coupon link, Zelda. Will be picking it up on Blu-ray. I have Pinocchio and Sleeping Beauty already on BR, mostly because they also come with the DVD bundled in, which makes for a great deal.
Not sure if anyone in their right mind will watch this movie past the first viewing. We have it on VHS and her shrill singing voice drives me absolutely bonkers. Imagine that in HD audio! :lol:

[quote name='1_blue_pixel']Not that anyone here is still looking for a Wii.. but the Future Shop website has listed it back at $209.99:

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0665000FS10094887&logon=&langid=EN

It was that a couple days ago, then it went "on sale" for $219.99, but now it's back at $209.99?? Is $209 the semi-official Canadian price now?[/QUOTE]

They were forced to drop it because walmart brought theres down to 210 an because of pming they would have lost even more

I don't know if this is YMMV but the TRU on Merivale Rd in Ottawa had the Wii points cards for 25% off and the 3800 Xbox Live Points too. The Wii points only had 2 left at 4PM Saturday and there were no 360 points left.
Also sold out were Wii remotes, Wii Motion Plus and Wii Sports Resort.

If anyone still wanted to pre-order UC2 (and save $10...and gas?), Amazon has it for $59.99. Estimated ship and arrival is 16th and 20th, respectively. But we all know Amazon's estimates have a lot of safe leeway (;

Of course, if you don't care...just hit up them brick&mortar stores wooooooo.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I don't know if this is YMMV but the TRU on Merivale Rd in Ottawa had the Wii points cards for 25% off and the 3800 Xbox Live Points too. The Wii points only had 2 left at 4PM Saturday and there were no 360 points left.
Also sold out were Wii remotes, Wii Motion Plus and Wii Sports Resort.[/QUOTE]

My TRU here is not giving the discount on points cards. They are scanning at full price and the manager said they were not part of the sale.

[quote name='Zing']My TRU here is not giving the discount on points cards. They are scanning at full price and the manager said they were not part of the sale.[/QUOTE]

Like Princess Zelda said above, the TRU on Merivale has the discounts on the Wii Points Cards, I got a couple of them on Friday. BUT, when they scan, they scan for full price. The cashier actually had to manually enter a code or something to get the correct price. I'd check the little price tag on the shelf to see what it says.

Good to hear. Sadly, I was just there a few minutes ago and I didn't see your post until now.

I guess I will head back there tomorrow.

Walmart was a PITA with the $10 off Snow White coupon. No matter how much I explained it to them, they kept insisting my printed coupon was a photocopy. The manager even said I could just photocopy it a bunch of times and give it to my friends, whereas if it was an internet coupon, they were OK with it. WTF is the logic there, can't you just print a million copies of a coupon off the internet, making it just like a photocopy? :wall:
Zellers got my money today.

That logic for you :p
How's the film? i'm still debating picking it up. I remember watching Bambi for the first time on a large TV with a proper sound system and was blown away with with the sound score combined with the visuals. I've never sat down and watched Snow White will I be impressed?

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Walmart was a PITA with the $10 off Snow White coupon. No matter how much I explained it to them, they kept insisting my printed coupon was a photocopy. The manager even said I could just photocopy it a bunch of times and give it to my friends, whereas if it was an internet coupon, they were OK with it. WTF is the logic there, can't you just print a million copies of a coupon off the internet, making it just like a photocopy? :wall:
Zellers got my money today.[/QUOTE]

At my local Zellers, the cashier was actually telling people who didn't know about the coupon to go home and print the coupon.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']That logic for you :p
How's the film? i'm still debating picking it up. I remember watching Bambi for the first time on a large TV with a proper sound system and was blown away with with the sound score combined with the visuals. I've never sat down and watched Snow White will I be impressed?[/QUOTE]
I haven't had time to watch yet, got home too late and tired. Honestly we got it more as a collector thing for our kids to watch once they're older, we have it on VHS and when it's on I usually leave the room. That voice, aarrgh!
[quote name='Zing']At my local Zellers, the cashier was actually telling people who didn't know about the coupon to go home and print the coupon.[/QUOTE]
Now that's pretty cool of them

bread's done
Back