Uncharted 3

Future Shop

Skyrim $59.99 with steel book case
GT5 $39.99
MGS4 $14.99
Deus EX $39.99
Call of Juarez: The Cartel $39.99
Ninja Blade $9.99

Forza 4 comes with Top Gear 15 DVD $59.99 CE $79.99 (I had a hard time this week finding a place to pre-order Forza 4 CE)
Just Dance 3 $39.99
Ace Combat: Assault Horizons

250GB 360 with Bioshock 2 and Splinter Cell $299.99
Wii Mario Kart Bundle $119.99
160GB PS3 with MGS4 $249.99

Walmart

Forza 4 $59.83 CE $79
Kirby Mass Attack DS $28.83
Just Dance 3 $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I was excited for Kirby, until I remembered it's DS game that retails for $29.99 and not $39.99.

I might buy it anyways. I need me some Kirby.

[quote name='EvilMario']I was excited for Kirby, until I remembered it's DS game that retails for $29.99 and not $39.99.

I might buy it anyways. I need me some Kirby.[/QUOTE]

$40 is worse than $30?

[quote name='lawlflip']$40 is worse than $30?[/QUOTE]

I think he meant that the disappointing part is that it's not actually on sale.

[quote name='Derfel']I think he meant that the disappointing part is that it's not actually on sale.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. And I guess hoping for it to hit the $19.99 mark on a sale before the end of the year is foolish. Unless TRU actually runs one of their BOGOs.

[quote name='EvilMario']Indeed. And I guess hoping for it to hit the $19.99 mark on a sale before the end of the year is foolish. Unless TRU actually runs one of their BOGOs.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain. I waited for months for inFamous 2 to go on sale. If it weren't for the BBV closing sale, I'd still be waiting.

[quote name='imad']wanna get GT5 but it's still near full price everywhere :'([/QUOTE]

Pretty sure its 39.99 as well at FS next week too. A price drop for that game is imminent

[quote name='king_bronx']I feel your pain. I waited for months for inFamous 2 to go on sale. If it weren't for the BBV closing sale, I'd still be waiting.[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting for Deus Ex to go on sale in Canada. Grrrrr.

[quote name='bigdale']I'm still waiting for Deus Ex to go on sale in Canada. Grrrrr.[/QUOTE]

Probably will when everything goes into Christmas shopping mode.

Kinnect is in the SDm flyer at $99.99, but its also 20X points weekend, meaning you'd get about $40 worth of points back

[quote name='dotCody']That's regular price, though. =\[/QUOTE]

Well, technically it's 16 cents cheaper and 99 cents cheaper (CE) than other retailers. Try not to spend those savings all at once.

[quote name='zoro69']Kinnect is in the SDm flyer at $99.99, but its also 20X points weekend, meaning you'd get about $40 worth of points back[/QUOTE]
It's also 99.99 at Best Buy if your SDM doesn't carry it. It IS a nicer deal at SDM though. I've been waiting for the Kinect to go on sale for $100 again for a while.

I've been sitting on $105 worth of reward zone certs. F.3.A.R., Deus ex and duke seem like solid choices, But I'm sitting on a massive backlog of games already.. :(

For anyone thinking of PM the BB games at FS, don't bother. They've dropped their prices accordingly. I suppose you could still PM at WM or Staples.

[quote name='stressgal']Thanks I have been looking for the Kinect with Child of Eden. Now there it is and on sale too. :)

Now I just have to decide how much I will use the Kinect.[/QUOTE]

Dance Central is a blast. Gunstringer seems fun, if nor a little finicky (based on the demo), and there's of course all the home workout games. Kinect hasn't revolutionized games for me, but there is some neat stuff available.

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']Dance Central is a blast. Gunstringer seems fun, if nor a little finicky (based on the demo), and there's of course all the home workout games. Kinect hasn't revolutionized games for me, but there is some neat stuff available.[/QUOTE]

There is some cool stuff coming down the road for Kinect; Project Draco is one of my most anticipated games of 2012. I love me some Panzer Dragoon!

Thanks for this week's flyers. LA Noire and Deus Ex look good but I wonder if it could go lower or be bundled with their DLC later on.

I missed the RCSS Gears pack for $10 a couple weeks ago. So I got it for $19.99 at Best Buy

I'm also a sucker for trying any game for $20, so I got Duke Nukem as well.

$20 is my sweet spot for Duke, think I'll be picking that up.

Dead Island, Dead Rising 2: Frank West With A Vengeance, and GTA4 Complete are enticing as well.

Though I'm also sitting on a huge backlog, and the end of year crazy busy season is fast approaching.

Thanks for the flyers. Picked up Reach and Blue Dragon ($5 used). Saw Kung Fu Panda, Jericho, Rogue Warrior for $5 each used, Ninja Gaiden 2 and Metro 2033 for $15 each.

[quote name='the_void']Yay was waiting for a sale on xbox live thanks for the heads up :D[/QUOTE]
Seems to be sold out for all the Bestbuys in Toronto =(

GOW pack seems tempting.

[quote name='JoJoBlue']Seems to be sold out for all the Bestbuys in Toronto =(
[/QUOTE]

Future Shop should still have stock.

GOW pack seems tempting.[/QUOTE]

You mean Xbox Live 12 month cards? I bought 2 and there were lots left at the Bestbuy I visited.

[quote name='retro.elite']Future Shop should still have stock.[/QUOTE]
Ah, didn't notice they dropped their prices too. Thanks for the tip.

[quote name='penetratingpincer']You mean Xbox Live 12 month cards? I bought 2 and there were lots left at the Bestbuy I visited.[/QUOTE]
Which store did you go to? I haven't had time to actually go in-store yet so I was kind of just going off their website inventory.

[quote name='JoJoBlue']
Which store did you go to? I haven't had time to actually go in-store yet so I was kind of just going off their website inventory.[/QUOTE]

I went to the one near Laird and Eglinton (Well, Laird and Eglinton has a Futureshop and the Bestbuy is like 2 blocks south of that intersection)

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']I've been sitting on $105 worth of reward zone certs. F.3.A.R., Deus ex and duke seem like solid choices, But I'm sitting on a massive backlog of games already.. :([/QUOTE]
Deus Ex is without a shadow of a doubt a great choice. The other two, not so much.

How often do these 12 month xbox live memberships go on sale ? My subscription ends in December and I need a new one. I have one ordered for instore pick up but i have somewhere to be today and tomorrow, is it worth going out of my way for this ?

[quote name='afterburn999']How often do these 12 month xbox live memberships go on sale ? My subscription ends in December and I need a new one. I have one ordered for instore pick up but i have somewhere to be today and tomorrow, is it worth going out of my way for this ?[/QUOTE]
They usually go on sale 3 or 4 times a year in my experience.

GOW pack seems tempting.[/QUOTE]

The sku on the website is different then what is in store, call your best buy, they should have tons.

[quote name='dancrane212']There is some cool stuff coming down the road for Kinect; Project Draco is one of my most anticipated games of 2012. I love me some Panzer Dragoon![/QUOTE]

I can ride a dragon! :bouncy: That is so cool. I read a lot of the Dragonriders of Pern as a kid so that really appeals.

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']Dance Central is a blast. Gunstringer seems fun, if nor a little finicky (based on the demo), and there's of course all the home workout games. Kinect hasn't revolutionized games for me, but there is some neat stuff available.[/QUOTE]

I don't listen to dance music so I was worried about Dance Central but everyone I talk to says that it isn't a problem if you don't know the songs. The videos of the Gunstringer look pretty odd and fun.

I am sold on the Kinect. Thank you for your help. One more day to decide if I buy it for myself or put it on my wishlist. Having your birthday in December makes it hard to buy stuff for yourself in the fall. :)

I just bought the Kinect at SDM on sale with the 20x bonus points on Saturday.

I've played it for a few hours and it seems pretty fun. Dance Central will take up a good amount of time, since there's around 30 playable songs, and 3 different difficulties for each, so it'll take a few hours of fun.

I also got Gunstringer, but haven't opened it yet, but from what I've seen, it looks pretty good, and the free Inflatable Tube Man DLC looks hilarious. Just Dance 3 also came out this week so I think I'll get my money's worth on the Kinect by Christmas

bread's done
Back