Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 360/PS3 $58
X-men origina Wolverine 360/PS3 $48
Hawx 360/PS3 $19
Bioshock 360/PS3 $19
Assassins Creed 360/PS3 $9
Madden 10 Wii $39
Tiger Woods 10 Wii $39
Guitar Hero Smash Hits 360 $34

Blu Rays $8 but the same stuff you've been seeing for $10 for months.

Zellers

Some DS games $5 off:
New Super Mario Bros $34.97
Mario and Luigi and Bowser's inside story $34.99
Dirt 2 DS $29.99
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box $29.99 (I'm picking this up with my Kellogg's coupon)
Fossil Fighters $29.99
Brain Age $14.97
Brain Age 2 $14.97
NHL 10 PS3 $64.87
Little Big Planet GOTY edition $64.97
Nerf N strike Gun controller $6.99 (It's just the controller and there's a new game coming
this fall with a different controller.
PS3 Dual Shock $49.99
Blu-Ray Remote $19.99

Best Buy

Halo 3: ODST with a free Halo 1 $69.99
Halo 3: ODST Special Edition with controller $99.99
Halo Wars $39.99
Ear Force X1 headphones $49.99
NHL 10 360/PS3 $69.99
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 $69.99
Resistance 2 Collector's edition $69.99
Little Big Planet GOTY Edition $49.99 Save $10
PSP GO (October 1st) $249.99
Gran Turismo PSP $39.99
TMNT Smash Up $54.99
DSi $179.99
Fallout 3 PC $39.99
Sims 3 PC $39.99
Spore PC $34.99

Future Shop

Halo 3: ODST $69.99
Halo: ODST Special Edition with controller $99.99
60GB 360 with Halo: ODST $299.99
Halo Wars $39.99
Little Big Planet GOTY $59.99
Sing Star Vol. 2 $34.99
Dual Shock 3 $49.99
DSi $184.99 with a free carrying case
Tiger Woods 10 Wii $49.99

Trade in "Deal". Trade in 3 games with a TIV with a minimum of $15 get Halo 3: ODST free.

RCSS Ontario

T-bones 1/2 off 11.00 Kg
Need for Speed Shift 360/PS3 $59.99 save $10
Halo 3: ODST
Cheap DVD's: Benjamin Button, Hotel for Dogs, Spy Kids $5.99 (think Christmas gifts)
Star Wars Clone trooper helmet 1/2 off for $19.99 (Yes, I'm buying one been waiting for this price point for a while)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, DiRT 2 is already 30 dollars? What did it launch at?
It has probably the best main menu ever.

Also I just started working at the Ottawa-based developer who works on the Nerf series for Wii, hah. I haven't played the one coming out this year but the staff tells me it's better than the first, acknowledging that the first one wasn't great.

Of course, they're geared towards kids so I doubt anyone here is young enough to be interested in it!

Damn. Dirt 2 for $30? I'm going to definitely have to pick it up for that price. Now to find a racing wheel for that price! lol Thanks for the heads up. Dirt 2 is still $69 anywhere I've seen, FS, BB & Amazon.

[quote name='Pavel6969']I'm guessing the Dirt2 that is on sale is the DS version.[/QUOTE]

Oh you're right. I missed the DS portion of the title. *sigh* Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait for it to go down in price a bit.

[quote name='Griptor']Wow, DiRT 2 is already 30 dollars? What did it launch at?
It has probably the best main menu ever.

Also I just started working at the Ottawa-based developer who works on the Nerf series for Wii, hah. I haven't played the one coming out this year but the staff tells me it's better than the first, acknowledging that the first one wasn't great.

Of course, they're geared towards kids so I doubt anyone here is young enough to be interested in it![/QUOTE]

Sorry Dirt 2 is the DS version not 360/PS3.
Awesome job Griptor. I know the place your working at, they developed one of my favourite games Star Wars Monopoly years ago. Good to hear about the Nerf game. I was going to buy the first one but heard about the sequel and decided to wait till it came out. My oldest Son loves Nerf guns.

definitely going to rebuy assassins creed...bought it for $10 once and didn't really get into it...sold for $12.50...will rebuy for $9 and give it another shot (hell all else fails I have a game >$8 TIV for EB again)

edit: will all stores actually have it on hand or is it YMMV? Will it be in the clearance bins or behind the glass displays? i hate trying to find most things in wal-mart...

[quote name='kyle071785']definitely going to rebuy assassins creed...bought it for $10 once and didn't really get into it...sold for $12.50...will rebuy for $9 and give it another shot (hell all else fails I have a game >$8 TIV for EB again)

edit: will all stores actually have it on hand or is it YMMV? Will it be in the clearance bins or behind the glass displays? i hate trying to find most things in wal-mart...[/QUOTE]
Probably YMMV. I checked in two Walmart's in Montreal and both were sold out. Hopefully they will restock before the end of the sale.

man i hope they have hawx, that game was pretty cool imo.

but i do hope they have some assassin's creeds though. would they be in the bins or in behind the glass?

Yes, if they still have store stock. But Walmarts open pretty early or they are 24hrs the early Christmas shoppers Stock may be gone by the time the store opens.

In the past though EB Games has lowered the price of the systems for a few days to match the large box store sales.

For those interested, VideoGamesPlus also has Bioshock for $19.99, although it's not a sale of any kind, just a bargain bin price drop. Good for those in the area who can't find any copies at their local WM!

[quote name='game_fanatic']For those interested, VideoGamesPlus also has Bioshock for $19.99, although it's not a sale of any kind, just a bargain bin price drop. Good for those in the area who can't find any copies at their local WM![/QUOTE]

BBV also sells the game for that price; used but some guys can get BBV tic as easily as the flip of a coin. :p And they can be of good quality, surprisingly.

[quote name='Draymond88']Sorry I meant the DS Lite system. Even though it's a sale at Wal-Mart, could I get the DS Lite PM'd?[/QUOTE]
I've PM'ed numerous times on sale items. However, their policy is written in such a way that they can refuse it. I haven't seen the Walmart flyer yet, but in the past anniversay sales they've put "limited quantity" on some items which FS/BB had refused to PM based on that.

FYI, buy it now...and RIP THE BOX OPEN!

FutureCRAP will be MUCH more likely to PM if it Means that theyll take it back as an OPEN BOX item......

Note for those wanting to buy Mario and Luigi 3, another WiiMotion+, or other Nintendo products, the same WalMart sale has Kellogs' cereal for 2.50 each so hope that they have some in stock cause this is something I'm gonna try to take advantage.

And here I just came back from Price Choppers with two boxes. :(

$94 DSL sounds tempting, I'm probably one of the few who still doesn't own one. But I still don't feel that enthused by the price to pick one up. I must be a Mario hater...

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']$94 DSL sounds tempting, I'm probably one of the few who still doesn't own one. But I still don't feel that enthused by the price to pick one up. I must be a Mario hater...[/QUOTE]

New Super Mario Bros would like to have a word with you...

WTH! Did every copy of Assassin's Creed get ISPU'd in the city? Seriously, looks like ppl are relying on PMs instead of going to Walmart for the sale. (At least, there seem to be plenty of copies of hawx left :) )

[quote name='poiuiu']Note for those wanting to buy Mario and Luigi 3, another WiiMotion+, or other Nintendo products, the same WalMart sale has Kellogs' cereal for 2.50 each so hope that they have some in stock cause this is something I'm gonna try to take advantage.

And here I just came back from Price Choppers with two boxes. :([/QUOTE]

Which cereals would that be again? Is it written on the box?

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Toys R US has a bunch of MSRP items. Star Wars Clone Wars Lightsaber Duels is $19.99 though.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I've been waiting for that.

Went to Kanata they didn't have any Assains Creed or Bioshock for the PS3. I don't care though I still have the 360 versions.
They had lots of Fruit Loops with the Nintendo Coupon for $2.50 but they were on the shelf, the huge skids just had the regular cereal.
But I did get my mom the last season of The Waltons for $13 it's $35 everywhere else. That was worth the early morning drive :)

Zellers in Kanata has just 2 copies of Professor Layton: The Diabolical Box left. RCSS has 4 Clone trooper helmets perfect for Halloween.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Which cereals would that be again? Is it written on the box?[/QUOTE]

Could be any Kelloggs cereal, most sizes, with label right on the front at the top.

More details here.

Went to WM first thing this morning and got GH: Smash Hits and then to Zellers for Profeessor Layton for $19.99 (got a $10 Kellogg's coupon). Thanks for posting the deals for this week.

Sorry if it was reposted.

HMV will have Halo:ODST for $65 on the 22nd only.
Might be possible to get a price match from FS/BB or at the very least, a excuse to not enter wallyworld.
Saw it in their flyer yesterday.

Assasin's Creed STOCK in East Montreal - Friday Sept 18 about 11h00 am

Jean Talon Wal-Mart - 0 copy PS3, 0 copy X360
Anjou Zellers - 0 copy PS3, 0 copy X360
Anjou FutureShop - 0 copy PS3, 1 copy X360 (no pm possible, because WMT Jean Talon has no copy)
Anjou BestBuy - 0 copy PS3, 2 copies X360 (did not try to PM)
Anjou TRU - 1 copy PS3, 2 copies X360 (no pm possible, because WMT Jean Talon has no copy)
Versailles Zellers - 0 copy PS3, 0 copy X360
Place Domaine Zellers (near Langelier metro) - 0 copy PS3, 2 copies X360

People looking for X360 Assassin's Creed should have no difficulty to find it in Montreal, good luck to all.

Scarborough town center is sold out of Assassin's Creed. I got the last copy of bioshock there.

Walked over to BB to see if I could get a PM of Assassin's Creed. Sold out there too.

Headed over to Morningside Walmart. Bioshock on PS3 was sold out, plenty left for 360. 1 Copy of Assassin's Creed left on 360 after I made my purchase (~ 1 pm)

Well, I assumed the one Walmart anywhere close to me (it's not very close) would be sold out of AC PS3 by now, so I checked store stock at all the different FS and BB locations near me (about 7) and they're all gone. Guess I missed out. :(

FS lowered the price on HAWX to $19.99, but didn't lower anything else. Was able to pm A Creed there today. Had a $30 giftcard I got from work, nice to get two games for free!

No AC in Walmart DIX30.

Here's my story, I looked on Bestbuy.ca and all locations around me had AC PS3 in stock. I went to BB Taschereau but couldnt find the game. Asked a clerk who thought it was pretty funny, and that they certainly didnt have any copy to begin with. I asked why the website said they did, and he replied that the website was always unnaccurate.

However, the website still says theres some copies there. And its also written that the stock is updated daily.

What's up with that?

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I ended up with 2 $10 off coupons in the 3 boxes of Fruit Loops I bought![/QUOTE]

How many boxes of the sugarcoated death do you buy (and feed to your kids)!?

I've been through almost 10 boxes and not a single $10er (not that I'm complaining mind you).

I have to say thank you for posting this deal because I picked up my first DS lite and also picked up AC and Bioshock. The wal-mart in St.Catharines had plenty of stock of ds's, AC and bioshock.

for the folk that have both a PS3 and 360....

Which version is better for Assassin's Creed and H.A.W.X?

[quote name='4got10']for the folk that have both a PS3 and 360....

Which version is better for Assassin's Creed and H.A.W.X?[/QUOTE]

The 360 for both.

When AC came out, the PS3 Version was incredibly broken. I am not sure if they have fixed most of the bugs now with updates but, on the whole the consensus was that you should go with the 360 version. For Hawx it has a 5 gig install on the ps3 and generally looks better on the 360. The PS3 version has a lot of blurring.

Here is a good "Head2Head" comparison of both versions of Hawx

http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=8404

I usually go 360 just for the controller preference, personally.

Also, it appears FS has dropped the price of the DS Lites to $94.99 as well, to prevent losing even more scrilla on PM opportunities!

bread's done
Back