Spiderman edge of time $59.99 trade in 2
NBA2K12 $59.99 trade in 2

Wii mario Kart Bundle $119.99

Lion King with really nice steel book $26.99 after coupon $8 off

4GB 360 kinect bundle with SSIV and Bioshock 2 $299.99
GTA IV complete $29.99

Best Buy

Rage $59.99 800 RZ points pre-order trade in 3
Dark Souls $59.99 800 RZ points pre-order trade in 3 $10 gift card with purchase Oct. 4-6 I have no idea if this is stackable.
NBA 2K12 $59.99 trade in 3
Spiderman: We had to make a game to keep the license $59.99
X-Men: We had to make a game to keep the license $59.99

250GB 360 with Geras triple pack and Splinter Cell conviction $299.99
160 GB PS3 with Brink $249.99

Pre-order and get 800 RZ points:
Ace Combat
Forza 4
Batman Arkham city
Battlefield 3
Modern Warfare 3

Lion King BR& DVD $29.99
Lion King BR, DVD, DC $26.99 with coupon ($8 off)
Not up yet but coupon might be at www.lionkingcoupon.com
Promo free lunch box

Walmart

Rage $49.99
Dark Souls $59
Spiderman: We had to make a game to keep the license $59
X-Men: We had to make a game to keep the license $59
NBA2K12 $59
Nicktoon MLB $39

Lion King Blu Ray+DVD $27.83

Zellers

Lion King Blu Ray+DVD $24.99 comes with a plastic cereal bowl

ToysRUs

PSP 3000 $114.99 with purchase on $19.99 value Game
PS3 with indiana Jones 2 $249.99
All PS3 Greatest Hits $19.87
PS Move Bundle(Sports or Tiger Woods) $84.87

250GB 360 with $30 Gift Card $299.99
Gears 3 With $5 gift Card $59.99
Fable III $14.87
All Kinect Games $37.47

L.A. Noire $29.87

Last edited by a moderator:
Rage is a game that's intrigued me for some time, but I'm not sure what I can expect from it...a Bioshock-esque experience, or a Fallout one. Some people might be thinking, oh well, both are great classic titles, what does it matter? well I love Bioshock, don't like Fallout all that much.

In any case it looks a quality shooter. Can't vouch for story details other than it reminds me The Hills Have Eyes.

P.S. 8GB install for PS3 owners and 3 discs for 360 owners. It's a big game.

[quote name='VetraX']Rage is a game that's intrigued me for some time, but I'm not sure what I can expect from it...a Bioshock-esque experience, or a Fallout one. Some people might be thinking, oh well, both are great classic titles, what does it matter? well I love Bioshock, don't like Fallout all that much.

In any case it looks a quality shooter. Can't vouch for story details other than it reminds me The Hills Have Eyes.

P.S. 8GB install for PS3 owners and 3 discs for 360 owners. It's a big game.[/QUOTE]

Well it's a long game and there is a lot to do in it, but then again, if you don't enjoy the core experience who cares if it's 100 hours long?

What I recommend (which is going to be shunned here) is torrent the game for PC. Play it for a few hours, if you like it, buy it.

I admit to sometimes doing this but it's only if I'm unsure, and I always buy the game if I like it. For one you've got to support the developers, but I also have a collection and like having the actual thing.

I missed the Fable 3 deal at TRU last time. I'll try to get it during lunch tomorrow. As always, thanks for the flyers, PZ.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']
X-Men: We had to make a game to keep the license $59.99 [/QUOTE]

That made me laugh out loud. Too bad it's kind of sad too, I would like to see a Canadian developer do well, but early reviews for that X-Men game are not good.

Thanks for the weekly flyer updates!

I'm not sure if I should finally bite and start collecting Disney movies on DVD. I still have so many on VHS, but I don't know what to do with them. That Lion King with metal packing looks nice and tempting.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Best Buy

[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on X-Men. A 6 hour half finished craptastic game is unacceptable, especially after the awesomeness that was the X-Men Legends series.

Spider-Man though, Beenox knows what they're doing. Shattered Dimensions was a lot of fun. One of the better Spidey games out there. Edge of Time should hopefully be more of the same.

Though boooooooooo no Neil Patrick Harris

[quote name='AftComet']What I recommend (which is going to be shunned here) is torrent the game for PC. Play it for a few hours, if you like it, buy it.

I admit to sometimes doing this but it's only if I'm unsure, and I always buy the game if I like it. For one you've got to support the developers, but I also have a collection and like having the actual thing.[/QUOTE]

Here's a better idea that doesn't require helping other people to steal the game (torrenting). Go to giantbomb.com and watch the quick look video when they put it up. Or wait for a demo.

I'm going to buy Skyrim eventually so that Future Shack deal on Dark Souls is looking mighty sweet. Both games for basically 50 each.

Best Buy has Rage for $49.99 online with 800 Reward Zone points and free upgrade to Anarchy Edition.

Probably the best deal if you're looking to get it on Tuesday.

[quote name='Heartless18']Best Buy has Rage for $49.99 online with 800 Reward Zone points and free upgrade to Anarchy Edition.

Probably the best deal if you're looking to get it on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]
Just saw this on GameDealsCanada, pre-ordered for PC.

Thanks Derfel.

Originally Posted by Princess Zelda

Good one Zelda!!! Man Xmen: Destiny is so disappointing! I was hoping for some Xmen Legends type action for $59.99 my god Silicon Knights was coasting on good will for years from their Metal Gear: Twin Snakes remake...this is an okay brawler but they should not charge full price for it...$39.99 would have been more realistic...expect it to be an EB doorcrasher oh well...

[quote name='Heartless18']Best Buy has Rage for $49.99 online with 800 Reward Zone points and free upgrade to Anarchy Edition.

Probably the best deal if you're looking to get it on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Whoa... we both posted the same thing at the same time. Weird! :)

Shoppers Drug Mart has the Durloops for $7.99 on Sunday and Monday.

That FutureShop deal for the Sharpshooter and Nav controller is good. I spent $10 more recently getting them both from TRUs. It's fun with Killzone 3, it just takes some getting used to.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']That FutureShop deal for the Sharpshooter and Nav controller is good. I spent $10 more recently getting them both from TRUs. It's fun with Killzone 3, it just takes some getting used to.[/QUOTE]

Any use outside of K3 and R3? Apparently U3 is not Move-compatible. :/

Dead Space Extraction is good with Sharpshooter, I found KZ3 demo and R3 unplayable with sharpshooter but lots of people like it. I got mine used for $15 so I don't really regret it.

I haven't played KZ3 with the sharpshooter, but when friends came over they found that tweaking made it pretty good. Specifically playing with the deadzone width and height helped movement feel more natural than the default settings.
I know that R3 just got an update that addresses the Sharpshooter. Maybe its gotten better, but I have no idea what it addresses specifically.

I got my Sharpshooter with R3, and after taking some time to get used to it and monkeying with the settings I've had a lot of fun with it.

Aside from R3, KZ3 and Dead Space: Extraction it's also compatible with SOCOM 4. I think there may be other games it works with as well, but I'm not sure.

Not a fan of the Sharpshooter or Wii Zapper, but teh MOVE with Resident Evil 5 is fantastic.

Toys R Us also has 25% off all accessories.
I just PM'd the PS3 Headset ($75 on sale) at BestBuy and used my RZ points to get it for ~$57 tax in. Such a hassle-free PM; I just brought the flyer in, showed the page, the CSR checked the date and didn't even bother calling to check stock.

Lucky. That person didn't know BB only PM flyers with actual prices and not stuff like whatever off.

[quote name='Mr.']Lucky. That person didn't know BB only PM flyers with actual prices and not stuff like whatever off.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i found that out last week when I tried to buy two nintendo select for 29.99

Do you think it'll be possible to PM Rage down to 49.99$ and then still take advantage of the 10$ GC and 10$ off of Skyrim?

[quote name='king_bronx']Do you think it'll be possible to PM Rage down to 49.99$ and then still take advantage of the 10$ GC and 10$ off of Skyrim?[/QUOTE]

I'm about to go to FS and try this out as well as try to get dark souls upgraded from BB PM. Hopefully I can use the gift cards towards skyrim as well

Ok I just came back from Future Shop and what a mess. I price matched rage for 49.99 and the csr said I was no longer allowed to get the 10 dollars off skyrim or gift card. I guess it makes sense, but for Dark souls which I was paying full, I was told i'd only be able to get the gift card if i pre-ordered the game before hand. THEN however, after I hassled them enough I was able to get 10 dollars off the original dark souls price (instead of the gift card) and had 10 dollars off skyrim. A big confusion for 20 dollars. Also, I wasn't able to check if i could upgrade to the DS collector's because they were delayed at my store. This is the brampton FS btw.

TL;DR Pricematched rage for 49 and wasnt able to get GC or $10 off skyrim. managed to get $10 dollars off Dark souls (instead of gift card) and 10 dollars off skyrim.

Hopefully that all made sense, and I hope you all have some better luck and customer service.

EDIT: The rage version I got was Anarchy Edition, don't know if thats the one Best Buy has for 49.99

Just to let you guys know, someone on RFD just reported PMing and then being able to get the GC + Skyrim discount.

[quote name='twinducks']

EDIT: The rage version I got was Anarchy Edition, don't know if thats the one Best Buy has for 49.99[/QUOTE]

I think that's what the initial editions all seem to be ... I got 2 copies from Bestbuy and they were both Anarchy editions.

The Anarchy Edition didn't seem so special... it was just some in-game upgrades that you could get early?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Don't like what I've been reading about Rage. Ordered the PC version from BB.ca which arrived today, going to return it.[/QUOTE]

I read one review which was decent and another that was so/so. It'll be on my "to-do" list, but I'm good waiting for a price drop or $40 sale. Lack of story co op killed my interest.

Yeah, I'm still thinking about returning my 2nd copy of Rage and waiting for the price drop. I have the 360 version. I heard there are quite a few driver / game problems on for the PC version though. Hardocp forums seems to be have a few people fuming about the whole Rage situation.

Best Buy shipped my Rage (PS3)

They also sent me an email saying they accedentally charged me $59.99 instead of $49.99

They're going to put the $10 back on my credit card, and they gave me a "$10 off my next game" code for the troubles...

... I also got 800 RZ points for pre-ordering the game.

$49.99 - $10 code - 800 points = $29.99 (sort of)

Time to pre-order Mario Kart 7 :cool:

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']I read one review which was decent and another that was so/so. It'll be on my "to-do" list, but I'm good waiting for a price drop or $40 sale. Lack of story co op killed my interest.[/QUOTE]
I haven't really been anticipating this game so I'm not willing to settle for too many shortcomings. What originally put me off was hearing that you could basically 100% the game (story plus all side quests) in 8.5-10 hours and then on top of that there are severe technical issues for many PC players right now. That pretty much sealed the deal for me. I'm very glad I pre-ordered a physical copy which is returnable.

If you weren't really hyped for it, then why pre-order it/buy it day one? I'm sort've hyped for it, but I don't have any time to play it, which is why I plan on getting it when it's cheaper.

How could you 100% a game as large as Rage? =/ sounds like an exploit.

I don't know why Best Buy likes me so much but they messed up my order that benefits me..

Got a shipping notification stating my Rage PS3 cost $13.99 + tax!

Had a price-change/price-protection promo code slapped on for reasons unknown

[quote name='rkenshin']I don't know why Best Buy likes me so much but they messed up my order that benefits me..

Got a shipping notification stating my Rage PS3 cost $13.99 + tax!

Had a price-change/price-protection promo code slapped on for reasons unknown[/QUOTE]

FRAPS or it didn't happen.

bread's done
Back