Flyers September 16th-27 Walmart Anniversary sale edition! [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Walmart

Xbox 360 250GB $198 (2 per person only)
Wii Mario Kart edition $118 (2 per person only)
Just dance $19
Just Dance 2 $19
Super Mario Galaxy 2 $39

Star Wars Blu Ray 84.93
Each Trillogy separately $34.93 Each
Lego Star Wars: The Padawan Menace movie with free figure $12.93
Inception BR $15

Cheap Blu Ray player $58
iPod touch $228
Rubber Maid stackable containors 40 piece $12 (I love these things)
Dove Man soap $2.87 4 pack (works great to soften rough dry skin)
Valvoline 5L oil 9.88

Last Gears of Wars 3 $59.83 they list all 3 versions at that price. TheStandard, Limited and Epic edition. I have no idea if this is an error or a real deal. It says from September 20th-22nd only after Sept 22 It's $79.83 for limited and $149.83 for the Epic Edition.
Walmart correction Electronics
Page 3
The correct pricing for Gears of War 3 is as follows.
These prices are in effect as of September 20, 2011:

Regular Edition (#30187519) 59.83
Limited Edition (#30187515/6) 79.83
Epic Edition (#30187517/8) 149.83

Link to see anything else

ToyRUs

2 for $30 all $19.99 games show:
the Nintendo Select Wii game
Star Wars-The Force Unleashed 2

Lego Games $5 off (Excludes Pirates of the Caribbean)

Gears 3 $59.99, LE 79.99, CE 149.99

160GB PS3 with Lego Star Wars Complete Saga $250.99
250GB 360 with $30 Gift card and Lego Star Wars complete Saga $300.99

Now for some Pokemon stuff
Download event for Zoroark Pokemon for Black and White
Pay $10 for Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs when you buy any Pokemon Game (Excludes Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs)
DSi XL only $139.99 when you buy Pokemon Ranger Guardian signs
25% off Pokemon Video Games accessories
25% off all Pokemon DVD's
25% off Pokemon Figures, Plus and playlets
25% off Pokemon blister cards
My Son's birthday gift is getting better...

Star Wars Lego 20% off select sets
Lego Clone Wars DVD's 20% off Now $35.97

Buy 1 G1 Hasbro Card games
Monoply Deal
Scrabble Slam

Hasbro Board games 25% off
also trade in your old games get $5 coupon for one Hasbro game $9.67 or more

Best Buy Canada's Twitter

*Super Savings ALERT* - 250GB Xbox 360 for only $197.99 and Wii console with Mario Kart only $117.99 - Starts Fri/16th til Thurs/22nd.

Gears 3 $59.99 LE $79.99 Epic $149.99 pre-order get a free hat and 800 RZ points for pre-order or Trade in 3
Gears Midnight opening have T-shirts 100. regular stores min 25.
Ear Force DX11 $99

Pre-order and Get 800 RZ points:
Fifa 12
Dark Souls
Rage
Forza 4

Star Wars BR $79.99 3 day price
SW Trilliogy Sets $44.99
SW Clone Wars Season 1 BR $34.99
Lego Star Wars Clone Wars Game $19.99

Future Shop Twitter
*Special 3-day Pricing* Sept 16-18 ONLY, the Xbox 360 250GB console bundle will be $197.99!

From Jokerkun890
250 GB 360 with 11 games $299.99
Codes:
Fable III
Gears 2
Halo Wars
Halo 3
Alan Wake

Psychical Games:
Assassins Creed II
Prince of Persia
Ninja Blade
Bioshock 2

Oblivion GOTY $19.99 (Not the anniversary edition)
Wii Mario Kart bundle with Monster Hunter Tri $149.99
get $10 towards Rage when you pick up Gears 3
Gears 3 $59.99 LE $79.99 Epic $149.99 Midnight opening steel book only 6000 for all Future Shops

Buy 2 save $20 PS3 Greatest Hits
$14.99 PS3 Games:
Bioshock 2
MGS4
Infamous
Super Streetfighter IV

Last edited by a moderator:
Not impressed so far, keep typing :p

Well...maybe if I could get a Gears 3 Epic for $59.83, then that would be something I would be interested in.

From the looks of it I think that Gears of War 3 price is the real deal, since it also lists the regular prices for the limited and epic editions.

That, the Wii bundle and the $200 250gb 360 seem to be the only things worth getting.

I was going to skip "Gears of War 3" on launch and wait for a GotY edition. That Epic Edition price is really tempting though ...

Man if that Epic Edition price is true then the deal is extremely hot, and would be worth waiting outside Wal-mart just for it even if I already have a Pre-Order somewhere else.

I really hope its true, I initially wanted the Epic Edition but nearly doubling the cost of the Limited Edition really put me off.

Luckily for bb and futureshop they wont be PMing during the midnight launch and will most likely sell out of limited and epic that night regardless.

Well, I'm currently living in a small town with a Wal-mart. Which could equate to no line-ups for the games because there isn't the following of gamers as a big city. But this could also mean very limited stock which could be taken possibly by workers.

Oh well, I will head there early in the morning and give it a shot. If not, then oh well.

Hmmm I wonder whether or not Best Buy or Fututre Shop will price match the Gears Epic Edition... it'll be just shy of $51. Probably say no, "limited offer" or something like that.

I have a buddy who has been looking for a good deal to get an xbox with wireless. That $198 250 GB is as good a non-bundle deal as I have seen for several months.

[quote name='PapaLau']Hmmm I wonder whether or not Best Buy or Fututre Shop will price match the Gears Epic Edition... it'll be just shy of $51. Probably say no, "limited offer" or something like that.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they will since they don't PM at midnight launches. People will buy all of the limited and epic at midnight so they won't have any left the next day and even if they get more in, Walmart will have sold all of theirs and they only PM if there's existing stock at the store you're Pming. Unless you can find a really nice and/or uninformed CSR.

If that Xbox 360 250 GB model includes any versions with the 5 game vouchers, $198 is a smoking hot price. Otherwise, it's good but I could make my own deal for my own tastes.

i find it hard to believe they would sell the epic edition of gears 3 for the same price as the regular one

we will see though

is this a quebec sale or for all walmarts

[quote name='publicsd']Where's Deus Ex at 35$?

I've been holding back my purchase, waiting for that deal... :mad:[/QUOTE]

amazon.com

That $59.83 price for the LE and Epic Edition of Gears of War 3 will be smoldering lava hot if they honor it. I'll still check it out but I'm not holding much hope for it though. They'll probably have a correction notice right at the door or at the electronics section.

edit: inocent from RedFlagDeals.com posted the English flyer: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/wm-g...59-83-ea-sept-20-22-a-1081381/7/#post13465714

img00071201109132141.jpg

[quote name='Zyzomys']Walmart has already posted price corrections on their website.[/QUOTE]

Looks like the only option now is to take the print flyer without the corrections to a FS/BB and hope for a price match. :)

The $58 blu-ray player isn't too bad. I got one last year and it still runs fine. I'd be tempted to get the 360 S, but since I already did a license transfer within the past 12 months, that's not too helpful. That and the money is earmarked for more important stuff right now.

They changed the License transfer rules, it's less then 12 months now. I was in the same situation and it worked fine. I'll ask xbox's twitter support later this morning and get you some info.

[quote name='Korahn']The $58 blu-ray player isn't too bad. I got one last year and it still runs fine. I'd be tempted to get the 360 S, but since I already did a license transfer within the past 12 months, that's not too helpful. That and the money is earmarked for more important stuff right now.[/QUOTE]

I believe it's four months now.

[quote name='dancrane212']I believe it's four months now.[/QUOTE]

That's it? Damn I guess I should have just checked into it then. I've been waiting since February to transfer.

the best deal isnt at BBV or walmart, its at SDM. it will only work Tuesday

Gears is $60, with 4,000 bonus points

But they also have spend $75 get 18,500

22,500 points can be worth $45 in other stuff if you use them right

Well that's shitty Wal-mart, making the correction like that.
Especially since that isn't even a deal. Boo-urns to their so-called Anniversary sale

I'm interested in the Pokemon sale Toys R Us is having. I'm trying to find the Jakks Pacific Minccino plush, for 25% off that would be even better.

Out of curiosity, the full set of Star Wars blu-ray is 84.93 but each set is 34.93. If you buy both of them, it equals 69.86. Are there extra bonus discs in the complete set not included in the individual sets? Sorry if this is a stupid question. Appreciate any clarification. :)

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']Anyone know if that $228 TV is any good?[/QUOTE]

Its a pretty good deal. The only place you'd get a 32" tv that price is at XS Cargo, but it would be refurbished.

[quote name='Chronoclast']Out of curiosity, the full set of Star Wars blu-ray is 84.93 but each set is 34.93. If you buy both of them, it equals 69.86. Are there extra bonus discs in the complete set not included in the individual sets? Sorry if this is a stupid question. Appreciate any clarification. :)[/QUOTE]

I was trying to figure this out myself, and from what information I've seen on the web the individual trilogies are only 3-disc sets, but the "Complete Saga" is a 9-disc set with three discs of additional content plus a 16-page booklet. Check out the amazon.com listing for a more detailed breakdown of what the discs contain.

If you're interested in the complete set, both amazon.ca and bestbuy.ca have it listed at 79.99 right now.

Just a heads-up:

The Baseline Road Wal-Mart in Ottawa has about 16 250 GB Xbox 360 models but only one includes the free 5 game vouchers. I don't know if it will be $198 like all the others. It will be highly coveted if it qualifies.

EDIT: Nope, it doesn't.

They have 25 right now. I can wait a few days for one.

Depends where you bought it. Some retailers have price protection. If you bought a bundle you are SOL.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']

ToyRUs

160GB PS3 with Lego Star Wars Complete Saga $150.99
[/QUOTE]
If only this wasn't a typo...

[quote name='Princess Zelda']
Best Buy Canada's Twitter

*Super Savings ALERT* - 250GB Xbox 360 for only $197.99 and Wii console with Mario Kart only $117.99 - Starts Fri/16th til Thurs/22nd.
[/QUOTE]

Neither of these prices are reflected on their website, and they're not in the flyer. Guess it's in-store only?

Nyeh, bringing a copy of the Wal-Mart flyer with me just in case.

The console prices are in store I saw them this morning at best buy.

Future shops Link
Best Buy Link

Also if anyone is looking for the Star Wars FX kids light sabers. Costco has them for $30.

Yeah the Wii price was also posted in store. Guess the website hadn't been updated yet.

Picked one up, hooked it up, and went to town on the Virtual Console. :D

bread's done
Back