Flyers September 2nd-8th [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Future Shop

Resistance 3 $59.99 or Trade in 2 also when you buy R3 get $10 towards Uncharted 3
Resistance 3 move bundle $149.99 Trad in 4 get it free

Save on Hot new games. Buy 2 save $20. Buy 3 save $30:
Driver SF $59.99 or trade in 2
Warhammer Space Marine $59.99 or Trade in 2
Dead Island $59.99 each or Trade 2

Metriod other M $9.99
Lego Harry Potter $19.99
LA Noire $39.99
Crysis 2 $39.99
EA Golf $39.99
Call of Jarez Cartel $39.99
Homefront $39.99
Mortal Kombat $49.99
Fear 3 $49.99
Green Lantern $49.99

Gears 3 $59.99 Preorder with Bandaids!
NHL 12 Pre-order with Steelbook case!

Buy Two Value ($19.99) game & save $10 over 100 to choose from

4GB 360 with Kinect + a $50 gift card $299.99

Trade in 5 game get a 8GB iPod touch futureshop.ca/tradeingames for details

Best Buy

160GB PS3 $249.99
320GB PS3 with inFamous 2 $299
PS3 greatest hits 2 for $40 Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2, LBP, Uncharted, GOW III & Mod Nation Racers
Uncharted 1 & 2 double pack for $39.99
Socom 4 $39.99
MLB the show $39.99
Motorstorm Apocalypse $39.99
Resistance 3 $59.99 or Trade in 3
Resistance 3 move bundle $149.99
PSP 3000 with Maden 12 & NFS Shift $159.99

Buy 2 save $20 on this weeks hot new releases Available Sept 6th
Dead Island $59.99 Trade in 3
Space Marine $59.99 Trade in 3
Driver $59.99 Trade in 3
Sims medieval $29.99

LA Noire $39.99
Madden 12 $59.99

250GB 360 with Gears triple pack $299.99

Pre-order Gears of War 3 and get 800 RZ points and a free Hat!
NHL 12 Get 800 RZ Points

Planet Earth Blu Ray $34.99
Scarface BR $24.99

Walmart

160GB PS3 $249
PS3 controller $39
Modnation Racers, Infamous, GOW III & LBP $17.77
Resistance 3 $59.83
Resistance 3 move bundle $149.83

Kinect Sport $29
Kinect Carnival $29
Dead Island $49.83 Sept. 6th-8th only price
Space Marine $52 Sept. 6th-8th only price

RCSS Ontario

Resistance 3 $59.99

Zellers

Toys R Us
Same flyer as last week but only goes to Monday September 5th

Killzone $19.99
Fable III $14.97

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strife18']Quick question about price matching:

Will Future shop price match Toys R us' Fable 3 if there isn't a TrU in that same city?[/QUOTE]
If TRU is selling it for that price on their website you could try to get them to match that. I'm not sure about your question otherwise.

Thanks Solid-snake-eyes.
I'll show them the flyer on the website and if that still isn't enough, show that it is also showing that price on the website store.
Worth a try

If the online store doesn't have free shipping they may charge you for that, happened to me at BB once when I tried to match to Dell's website. I think their policy is that they will match websites plus the cost of next-day shipping.

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']For those thinking about grabbing Dead Island, I pre ordered 2 copies today, since they have it listed for 49.99. Best buy has it listed for the "buy 2 get $20 off" so I ended up getting them for 39.99 each. Not bad for a day one release.[/QUOTE]

the discount is not working for me , I put space marines and dead island in my cart and both show the regular listed price of 49.99 + 51.99

anyone else have success with the buy 2 save $20 deal?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']If the online store doesn't have free shipping they may charge you for that, happened to me at BB once when I tried to match to Dell's website. I think their policy is that they will match websites plus the cost of next-day shipping.[/QUOTE]

Hah, I went there and showed them the price from the website on my phone, then just punched in the number.

Got Fable 3 for $14.14 after PM discount and tax.

Not too shabby

[quote name='JamesX']the discount is not working for me , I put space marines and dead island in my cart and both show the regular listed price of 49.99 + 51.99

anyone else have success with the buy 2 save $20 deal?[/QUOTE]

I noticed the same thing once the order processed. I called BB and they adjusted for me.

Seems like an appropriate thread to post this. Today (Friday) Best Buy emailed me my pre-order bonus code for Resistance 3 and a few hours later they charged my credit card for it. Hoping this is a sign they'll ship it Monday. They called it a black ops skin, I thought BB was giving out a Nathan Hale skin.

Ah, turns out Hale was for Best Buy in the US only, all retailers in Canada get Black Ops apparently.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Seems like an appropriate thread to post this. Today (Friday) Best Buy emailed me my pre-order bonus code for Resistance 3 and a few hours later they charged my credit card for it. Hoping this is a sign they'll ship it Monday. They called it a black ops skin, I thought BB was giving out a Nathan Hale skin.

Ah, turns out Hale was for Best Buy in the US only, all retailers in Canada get Black Ops apparently.[/QUOTE]

You're right though, it was the infected Nathan Hale according to BB Canada, that's what the site kept advertising. I think the skin is for MP only, so not a deal-breaker for me.
Pretty sure I'm going to skip the pre-order goodies and use SDM points to grab it for cheap. None of the pre-order stuff is earth shattering anyway.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']You're right though, it was the infected Nathan Hale according to BB Canada, that's what the site kept advertising. I think the skin is for MP only, so not a deal-breaker for me.
Pretty sure I'm going to skip the pre-order goodies and use SDM points to grab it for cheap. None of the pre-order stuff is earth shattering anyway.[/QUOTE]
The best I ever found R3 for was $50.99 with no rewardzone or $54.99 with $10 rewardzone. I ended up going with the $50.99. They never included R3 in that futureshop E3 sale or the Best Buy one either, every other upcoming game I got for either $39.99 at FS or $43.99 at BB around E3 time. The pre-order bonuses seem to suck like you say, you won't lose much.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']If the online store doesn't have free shipping they may charge you for that, happened to me at BB once when I tried to match to Dell's website. I think their policy is that they will match websites plus the cost of next-day shipping.[/QUOTE]

I think that depends on the store. IIRC their policy does say something to that effect, but I've NEVER had it happen.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Seems like an appropriate thread to post this. Today (Friday) Best Buy emailed me my pre-order bonus code for Resistance 3 and a few hours later they charged my credit card for it. Hoping this is a sign they'll ship it Monday. They called it a black ops skin, I thought BB was giving out a Nathan Hale skin.

Ah, turns out Hale was for Best Buy in the US only, all retailers in Canada get Black Ops apparently.[/QUOTE]
I just redeemed my code, it actually IS the infected Hale skin.

Interesting... I "preordered" Dead Island at Best Buy but there's no stock. So what's the point of preordering something then if they don't hold me a copy? Stupid.

Same boat here. The only reason I did was to take advantage of the buy 2, save $20. If i have to wait forever I'm just going to cancel my order and buy it at FS.

I gotta admit this is really bugging me. BB has no stock anywhere. Anyone know if they give rainchecks? I will be super annoyed if they restock once WM's promo price is over. They rope you in with the preorder promo and don't even hold copies. Blah.

I didn't even think of that possibilty. Maybe they are holding off on selling until the price can go back up to 59.99. I went to my local FS last night and they had none on the shelf, other than the PC version.

I got my shipping notice for Dead Island this morning from FS. Purolator is doing the delivery, which means signatures. They should go back to Canada Post even if there is a extra day wait for arrival.

[quote name='retro.elite']I got my shipping notice for Dead Island this morning from FS. Purolator is doing the delivery, which means signatures. They should go back to Canada Post even if there is a extra day wait for arrival.[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind them leaving the game you can go to Purolator and get a sticker for your door that has a barcode that they scan which is your signature.

That's what I do but I have double doors so they just leave it between them so it's safe.

bread's done
Back