Flyers September 9th-15th [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Walmart

NHL 12 $59.83

X-Men First Class Blu Ray $24.93

Side note: The Walmart Anniversary sale should be coming up next week or the week after.

RCSS

NHL 12 $59.99

Best Buy

NHL 11 $59.99 or trade in 3, pre -order and get 800 RZ points

250GB 360 with Gears triple pack $299.99
Gunslinger $39.99
GEARS 3 pre-order and get 800 RZ points and a free hat!

Toys R Us
Thanks AndyTwobeats

NHL 12 $59.99
3DS $169.99 free stylus pack and $10 gift card when you also buy Star Fox 64 $39.99
All Lego Video games $5 off excludes Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
Lego Star Wars III Clone wars $14.97 (Perfect my Son's Birthday is in a few weeks :)
Mario Kart Wii $149.99 add Kirby Epic Yarn for $10
2 for $30 all Wii Nintendo Select games.

320GB PS3 with infamous and HDMI cable $299.99
Save $20 when you buy any of these PS3 accessories. Move, navigator, chat pad and controller

20% off sonic (neon green) Nerf items
Major markup on the Star Wars FX Lightsaber $49.99...Walmart has it for $39.99...But it's $35 in the US :roll:
Trade in any old board game and get $5 coupon redeemable on any $9.67 hasbro Game

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']Two Nintendo Selects for $30 is a pretty good deal if there are still some you don't have yet.[/QUOTE]

Great deal for those who don't have Zelda/Mario Galaxy.

[quote name='MrAdam5']That's a pretty good deal for Move. $60 for a Move and Nav controller. Tempting.[/QUOTE]

And utterly useless if you don't have a PS Eye camera, or already have a Move setup.

Side note: Come oooooooooooooooon GoW Origins sale! $39.99 is good, $29.99 is better.

Lego Star Wars III Clone wars $14.97

looks like it is just the wii version

Im a sucker for lego star wars

waiting for the xbox 360 version to hit 20.00

[quote name='Princess Zelda']GEARS 3 pre-order and get 800 RZ points and a free hat!
[/QUOTE]

ngbbs4a9f13723da17.jpg

Anyways, I'm in for Super Paper Mario and Punchout, both games ended up flying under my radar at launch. Anyone have luck at BB or FS price matching a "buy 2 get X off" deal like this?

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']Two Nintendo Selects for $30 is a pretty good deal if there are still some you don't have yet.[/QUOTE]

It's only a good deal, if you still bother to use your Wii.

No StarFox deals, eh? Alas.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']It's only a good deal, if you still bother to use your Wii.[/QUOTE]

I'm always glad we have trolls in the flyers thread. :/

[quote name='EvilMario']No StarFox deals, eh? Alas.[/QUOTE]

At Best Buy, they have a T2 offer that will actually have a list of eligible games (like how Future Shop operates) but I guess the site hasn't been updated to reflect this yet.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']It's only a good deal, if you still bother to use your Wii.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the completely useless comment. :p

[quote name='SenatorZelda']Lego Star Wars III Clone wars $14.97

looks like it is just the wii version

Im a sucker for lego star wars

waiting for the xbox 360 version to hit 20.00[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Derfel']WAIT NO LONGER, SIR.

http://www.gamestop.ca/xbox-360/games/lego-star-wars-iii-the-clone-wars/255476

PM at FS/BB for $16.99, etc etc[/QUOTE]

Actually, the Toys 'R Us website shows all versions at $14.97 (even 3DS!). PM 360 at FS/BB for $11.47, etc etc

[quote name='EvilMario']No StarFox deals, eh? Alas.

I'm always glad we have trolls in the flyers thread. :/[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm a troll because I state my opinion. ITT: Opinion = troll.

[quote name='bigdale']No flyer from Future Shop this week?[/QUOTE]

I didn't get it early and didn't feel like typing it up when I saw nothing interesting there. It's on the website you can look at it if you want.

I realize that you do this on your own time and I didn't mean to slight the effort. I just thought maybe they didn't do one this week.

It is frustrating to see Deus Ex HR on sale since shortly after launch for 35 bones and no CDN retailers have offered even a slight deal. Even Steam hasn't budged.

bread's done
Back