Flying car for sale, this Christmas

If I could buy that I'd ride through town a few days before christmas messing with all the kids. "Hey kids, this is santa. If you want presents on christmas, run inside and kick your mother" or "run inside and tell mommy she's a whore". :lol:

Is this car actually road-approved? Or is it like the Batmobile, where all you can do is just keep it in the garage or you'll go to jail?

Also, I wonder how high it can fly.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Is this car actually road-approved? Or is it like the Batmobile, where all you can do is just keep it in the garage or you'll go to jail?
[/QUOTE]

LoL, I remember that!

Win the Val Kilmer batmobile* from Taco Bell

Warning: Batmobile is not road-worthy.

I bet the batmobile from the first movie was road-worthy - that thing was a freaking tank.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Is this car actually road-approved? Or is it like the Batmobile, where all you can do is just keep it in the garage or you'll go to jail?[/QUOTE]

according to the article:
The price tag does not include delivery or permission to operate in the buyer's home country.

so basically you have to pay to ship it home, where it can be your $3.5 million dust collector. knowing how the gov't operates, i don't see it being road or air approved anytime.

I find it hillarious that they would sell something that does not US driving standards, yet I bet some extremly rich people might just take it around town. Just to show it off. I wonder how the thing stops?

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']Yeah I checked how much it translates to (348 mph) isn't that a ridiculously high speed to be hovering in an open cockpit?[/QUOTE]
I am sure it comes with a use at your own risk sticker, or something to that effect.

I think you are better off buying the levitating sculpture and sitting on top of it , then have someone push you. Presto!!! Cheap flying car alternative!! for millions cheaper!!!

bread's done
Back