Folklore $19.99 Walmart YMMV

Kenrik

CAGiversary!
I just picked up Folklore for $19.99 at Walmart on Atlantic Blvd in Pompano Beach FL.
It was in the budget games section but was not on Clearance.

This may be a chain wide price drop. IDK. Needs to be verified.

this is mentioned in the walmart thread already along with a few other decent titles at this price like Hot shots golf.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']search function works wonders... glad to see most people use it (/sarcasm)[/QUOTE]

nice.
:applause:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']search function works wonders... glad to see most people use it (/sarcasm)[/QUOTE]

I did search..

Troll.

[quote name='rdogg1026']The REPOST police has put a warrant out on Kenrik for this thread.[/QUOTE]

lol again rdogg!? how do you keep doing this.
haha

And I'll third it... If you want to wade through all that, go ahead- I'll take my information quick and easy, thanks.

Game's been selling new on eBay regularly for ~$20 for a looong time now, so if you're on the fence don't get all in a rush like you're gonna miss out on it.

Good game though, worth $20.

[quote name='whats_the_word']Unlike OTHERS I'll say thanks for the heads up..I honestly don't bother w/mile-long threads.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='viksmart']I second that ^[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fred312b']And I'll third it... If you want to wade through all that, go ahead- I'll take my information quick and easy, thanks.[/QUOTE]

You guys realize that you only have to click on the last few pages in the bigger threads to keep up on the current info, right? You don't have to go through the whole thread each time.

Secaucus, NJ Walmart $ 19.96 they still have 5 copies if you still looking for this game =), I just bought 1 copy 1 hour ago.

I posted this a few weeks ago and no one seemed to care - but Irondale, AL has about 20 copies, as well as the one on 280. Thanks.

bread's done
Back