Folklore PS3

rpnguyen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
sub $30 shipped is fine
retail is fine with distance considerations ofc, used is fine as long as it comes with case/manual
i'm in los angeles, CA

thanks in advance

I don't know how much it helps but the WalMarts in my area all have it for $29.99 regularly priced but its $60 on the website. Also Best Buys mostly have this game on clearance though availability and prices will vary (its $41 at my local store). Might be worth a phone call to the stores in your area.

Cheapest used price I found ($24 shipped) was at Gamerzoutlet from which I have never ordered. http://www.gamerzoutlet.com/folklore.html It appears as if case and manual are included but I would definitely call first.

You might have some luck @ Blockbuster or GameRush if you don't mind USED and (most often) incomplete. It should be around $15. Good luck, fun game.

[quote name='rpnguyen']sub $30 shipped is fine
retail is fine with distance considerations ofc, used is fine as long as it comes with case/manual
i'm in los angeles, CA

thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

i have sealed copy for $30 shipped & For US Only. You will not get your game till i get your check or money order.

I have a copy of Folklore that's new/sealed for $25 shipped. I only take US Postal Service money orders or the old standby of CASH. I only ship within the US though as of now.

Takes incredible luck to find a copy of any clearanced game. I'm sure what area your store is located makes all the difference in the world as well. I live in Los Angeles County, CA & there are sooo many people crammed into a relativey small area...there really is little hope in finding anything under $20 at best.

Still worth looking though =)

bread's done
Back