Follow me on Twitter and I will tweet a giveaway - For US and Canada ONLY

greenrocks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
I'm new and I have a lot of things I want to get rid, give away would be best.

I'm not sure how I would do that... Probably, I guess I will tweet a trivial question and whoever gets the correct answer first to win the prize. I will always cover shipping cost.

I'll see how the first contest goes... so follow me on http://twitter.com/tnkate to find out more details when I tweet about this, how to participate in the contest...

Variety of giveaways MAY include unopened/unused iPod/iPhone cases/skins, Pokemon trading cards, used/like new video game strategy guides, $5-$10 gift card of your choice (will be listed), and more.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='greenrocks']I will tweet a trivial question

[/QUOTE]

As long as its nothing of any great importance I guess its ok :lol:

Just kidding... I followed ya

For now, I will think up about 5 trivial questions and other 5 random questions (personal, like for example: what's my favorite website). I will tweet, "Trivial Question #1 - ...." or "Random Question #1 - ...." just to lessen confusion.

For personal questions only: after 5 tweets from others yet to answer correctly, I will submit a hint... after another 5 wrongs, I will continue to submit a hint and so on. It should be fun. Expect to see that happening in few days.

Easy questions will be small prizes, of course but hard questions will be big prizes.

I would, but I refuse to follow people without decent images, real information about them, and I definitely refuse to follow anybody who tweets referral garbage.

Oh, and Twitter beats the other social networking crap, Facebook is just the new MySpace, a bunch of damn annoying kids with horrible taste in music.. just with more annoying ads and addons than MySpace had.

I'll follow ya Z. ^_^ z

Did you ever trade that Wii Sports Resort code? I never got an answer back about that. :cry:

[quote name='bobo2k4']I'm in. Any idea when your trivia question is coming up?[/QUOTE]

Soon enough. ^_^ Will tweet tomorrow morning, is the answer satisfiable? =P Yeah, just look for it... time won't be given otherwise the quickness of game wouldn't be fair to others. =D

The first prize will be Microsoft Xbox 360 Live 1 Month Gold Subscription - electronically delivered via PM on CAG. Once winner is announced, I will ask for CAG username then I will PM with the code.

FYI - for trivial question... it's fine to cheat, just google. It's a fun game. I don't take it seriously so go ahead typing question, then you get the answer, Google is your best friend. The only thing against you is are you fast enough to answer?

[quote name='greenrocks']Well, no answer? =P I'll handpick the prize out then...[/QUOTE]

surprise us :p

[quote name='sublime90']cool, tryin to boost up your followers, not bad[/QUOTE]

Yes that's what I can at least do is in return for following me. I would like to contribute something to CAG community because CAG really helps me save a lot of bucks here than buying stuff from stores. (I still buy from stores if I have no patience) =P

[quote name='macontosh2000']I am assuming i cant try to win since i won last time?[/QUOTE]

Uhm, to be fair... I will permit a winner in two consecutive giveaways, but can't participate after winning 2 times streak, he/she might participate the giveaway again afterward.

If anyone's interested, I just did another one. So look for the next one. It'll be a Xbox 360 game. What game? Follow me and find out.

[quote name='Nebenator']I missed the one about Abe [/QUOTE]

Are you GreenFire999? Yeah, it's hard to do it real quick but gotta be calm while doing it. =P But maybe you'll get it next time or so.

[quote name='greenrocks']

Are you GreenFire999? Yeah, it's hard to do it real quick but gotta be calm while doing it. =P
[/QUOTE]
Um... no, I'm Nebenator, not GreenFire999 ;)

bread's done
Back