Follow Up: Overtstock Xbox 360 Premium $323 Shipped

Psykoboy2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So, anyone who got ahold of that deal last week for the pretty cheap 360's at overstock.com ever get it delivered? Mine got shipped on Monday, but nothing yet. Anyone else?

By the way, if this is the wrong place to post (I couldn't find the original thread), feel free to move or delete.

I bought mine in the special the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. It took me a until the following Friday to receive it.

bought on saturday got it on friday..
the bottom corners were bumped probably because there was no padding on the bottom but the contents were perfect. I am very satisfied with the price i got. the only thing is this Xbox360 had a hitachi dvd drive which is louder than the samsung and i am confused

which is newer? the hitachi or the samsung? some say the samsung because it is quieter but I have also heard that the hitachi is newer because it cannot be modified. The xbox had a gears of war gamertag so I think it might still be a newer one, but I would have liked to have a better drive.

By the way, when i saw Gears of War for the first time in HD my jaw dropped...it is so amazing. The youtube videos and instore demos dont do it justice.

I ordered one for my little bro (Dad paid for it) and it was delivered Wednesday. I placed the order with the 2yr plan instead of that beautiful scarf...:roll: $347.18 total, not bad at all!

Mine shipped saturday and i got it monday. I ordered GOW from amazon on the same day and it hasn't even shipped yet, I can't cancel it becuase they consider it shipped. They have told USPS to pick it up, thats it.

[quote name='Psykoboy2']So, anyone who got ahold of that deal last week for the pretty cheap 360's at overstock.com ever get it delivered? Mine got shipped on Monday, but nothing yet. Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

I haven't received mine either, and I'm being patient because:

(A.) It's USPS shipping we're talking about.

(B.) The Christmas mailing rush.

I ordered mine on (Friday) 12/08 around 7:30pm. It shipped from Overstock the next Monday Dec 11, 2006, but the USPS.com electronic shipping was updated as 12/12/06 (Monday) 7:16am in MOMENCE IL 60954, I live in Tennessee 45 minutes up I-75 North West of Knoxville near the KY/TN line.

I used the Overstock tracking number on USPS.com and it says:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 12, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

But at the botton I used the Track & Confirm by email link, where you can ask via selection to have the updated email give you Email all activity to-date & Email all future activity.

This is a post-only message. Please do not respond.

randy massengale has requested that you receive the current Track & Confirm
information, as shown below.

Current Track & Confirm e-mail information provided by the U.S. Postal Service.

Label Number: ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

Service Type: Delivery Confirmation - Priority

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Electronic Shipping MOMENCE IL 60954 12/12/06 7:16am
Info Received
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USPS has not verified the validity of any email addresses submitted via its
online Track & Confirm tool.

For more information, or if you have additional questions on Track & Confirm
services and features, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
section of our Track & Confirm site at
http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirmfaqs.htm

[quote name='subsidon']bought on saturday got it on friday..

this Xbox360 had a hitachi dvd drive which is louder than the samsung and i am confused

which is newer? the hitachi or the samsung? some say the samsung because it is quieter but I have also heard that the hitachi is newer because it cannot be modified. The xbox had a gears of war gamertag so I think it might still be a newer one, but I would have liked to have a better drive.[/QUOTE]

DVD drive comparison.

http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/Xbox_360_DVD_Drive_Comparison.htm

I believe the louder Hitachi GDR-3120L are the newest.

While I am part of the original deal from thanksgiving weekend, Its nice to hear people are getting the box with gears on the back. I had to ship mine back after it started freezing almost immediately, and the replacement should have shipped around the same time as this batch. Hopefully I get a decent model, as it has been almost a month now.

I ordered mine before thanksgiving, they sent me a box of rocks with the first package. I mean that the xbox was full of rocks inside of having a console. Then they sent me a replacement on the 6th of Dec. It never arrived. I decide not to go for the third time with overstock. I doubt the situation would be the same for you guys.

[quote name='Surferflames']While I am part of the original deal from thanksgiving weekend, Its nice to hear people are getting the box with gears on the back. I had to ship mine back after it started freezing almost immediately, and the replacement should have shipped around the same time as this batch. Hopefully I get a decent model, as it has been almost a month now.[/QUOTE]

Danm, that's way to long to wait!:roll: I'd be pissed & ask for a refund, counting it had been that long.

On a side note, I thought a free 30 day trial came as a "monthly trial card". I didn't realize you just make a free silver account gamertag and you get it that way. I looked through my 360's box of contents, and thought, "shit no trial", LOL.

I like (having tranfered my current account over), being able to use the free silver account on weekends, and my gold account at the same time bacj on my regular xbox. NICE!

bread's done
Back