For all CAGers with an Xanga...

Nephets

CAGiversary!
I'm sure there's some of you out there with an Xanga, which is an online journal much like Livejournal.com.

So, if any of you have one, please join this CAG blogring!

http://www.xanga.com/groups/group.aspx?a=1&id=973686

So we can get the community of CAG all together to post on each other's daily journals, and get to know each other a little better!

My Xanga link is located in my signature. The blogring was created by me, but I hope to have more CAGs join it!

Just look to the left side, login, and join! Not too hard. :D

[quote name='Nephets']So we can get the community of CAG all together to post on each other's daily journals, and get to know each other a little better![/quote]

gay.gif

Check out my xanga.

www.xanga.com/scorch

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Nephets']So we can get the community of CAG all together to post on each other's daily journals, and get to know each other a little better![/quote]

gay.gif

Check out my xanga.

www.xanga.com/scorch[/quote]

Scorch's site has been shut down by its owner...

» Return to Previous Page
» Return to Xanga Frontpage

:?:

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Get on Z-5, Fearless Leader![/quote]

I am on Z-5 already. :p

http://z-5.net/forums

:wink:

BUT, thank you for joining! We need all the CAGs with an Xanga on this blogring.[/quote]

Site Whore!!! *Looks at sig*

Visit WWW.Z-5.Net!

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Nephets']So we can get the community of CAG all together to post on each other's daily journals, and get to know each other a little better![/quote]

gay.gif

Check out my xanga.

:?:[/quote]

Exactly. Xanga sucks.

That said, I have three xangas that you'll never find.

:cool:

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Nephets'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Nephets']So we can get the community of CAG all together to post on each other's daily journals, and get to know each other a little better![/quote]

gay.gif

Check out my xanga.

Exactly. Xanga sucks.

:cool:[/quote]

^I'm with stupid.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Nephets'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Nephets']So we can get the community of CAG all together to post on each other's daily journals, and get to know each other a little better![/quote]

gay.gif

Check out my xanga.

Exactly. Xanga sucks.

Way to hjjack the thread and make me feel bad for trying to get CAGs together in a community.

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Nephets'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Nephets']So we can get the community of CAG all together to post on each other's daily journals, and get to know each other a little better![/quote]

gay.gif

Check out my xanga.

Exactly. Xanga sucks.

Way to hjjack the thread and make me feel bad for trying to get CAGs together in a community.[/quote]

Exactly. That's why he's the Thread Crapper.

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Nephets'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Nephets']So we can get the community of CAG all together to post on each other's daily journals, and get to know each other a little better![/quote]

gay.gif

Check out my xanga.

Exactly. Xanga sucks.

Way to hjjack the thread and make me feel bad for trying to get CAGs together in a community.[/quote]

It's my weird sense of humor. I didn't hijack anything. If anything, you hijacked the thread by going out of your way to reply to my stupid post.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']
Feh. He's still a thread crapper.[/quote]

This thread is awkward. I think you guys take things here too seriously. If you found the irony in what I said.. I shut down my previous xanga, yet I started three more, then I say Xanga sucks. Come on. FIND THE IRONY. Geez. I was gonna join but all this negativity.. I swear. Eh. What the hell. I'll make a fourth tomorrow or something and join.

So what I'm getting is that this thread had been crapped on and is akward... am I on point?

So this isn't a complete thread jack: I dunno man, my LJ is pretty deeply rooted at this point. Xanga makes me think of that 3D gaming system thats out now... Xavix?

Scorch, the one emoticon you posted got me a bit upset, so, it was just a bad time, sorry, I'm just trying to wrangle some people together up in a little sub-community. Anybody is free to join it.

[quote name='Nephets']Scorch, the one emoticon you posted got me a bit upset, so, it was just a bad time, sorry, I'm just trying to wrangle some people together up in a little sub-community. Anybody is free to join it.[/quote]

Ha, why did that upset you? What you typed sounded creepy to me.. I didn't mean any offense. If everyone here wasn't so serious, it'd be a better place. All my posts are tongue-in-cheek sense of humor.. Anyways.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Nephets']Scorch, the one emoticon you posted got me a bit upset, so, it was just a bad time, sorry, I'm just trying to wrangle some people together up in a little sub-community. Anybody is free to join it.[/quote]

Ha, why did that upset you? What you typed sounded creepy to me.. I didn't mean any offense. If everyone here wasn't so serious, it'd be a better place. All my posts are tongue-in-cheek sense of humor.. Anyways.[/quote]

Meh, I'm just shy and felt insulted. :p Sorry.

bread's done
Back