For anyone that has some issue on CAG or has a problem with how it is conducted,

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mr_hockey66'][quote name='defender']Sorry if I sound harsh on the Hicup man but hey...does he really have to call someone an asshole? Or a douche bag? It just screams immaturity to me. Maybe I don't participate enough it OT anymore since all I see there usually is useless posts and people making dull comments.[/quote]

Defender. I was the one who called him an asshole. Not hiccup.[/quote]

id also like to state that it isnt hard to note when someone is acting like an asshole.

i believe the douche bag comment was refering to his custom rank rather than actully calling him a douchebag..

[quote name='defender']Sorry if I sound harsh on the Hicup.[/quote]

No, I don't think he should be calling names either. And it is immature. But I think that evryone has just gotten a little too hot over this.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Mr_hockey66'][quote name='defender']Sorry if I sound harsh on the Hicup man but hey...does he really have to call someone an asshole? Or a douche bag? It just screams immaturity to me. Maybe I don't participate enough it OT anymore since all I see there usually is useless posts and people making dull comments.[/quote]

Defender. I was the one who called him an asshole. Not hiccup.[/quote]

id also like to state that it isnt hard to note when someone is acting like an asshole.

i believe the douche bag comment was refering to his custom rank rather than actully calling him a douchebag..[/quote]

And you would be correct sir! Thats wasn't ment different then the way its coming across. But thats a differnt story and no since arguing baout that again.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Neko Hime']JSweeney, before I go home to make dinner for D, I think people needed to be reminded of this, don’t you think? :wink:

Lather, rinse, repeat.
Breathe in, breathe out…

It’s only a message board… :cool:

People, please don’t make me lock this thread. I was just practicing merging threads today and locking threads may be a little too much of responsibilities for me at a time… :baby:[/quote]

Nobody cares what you say, you only have 24 posts! ;)

Seriously, though, that's the best advice I've heard in this whole thread.[/quote]

I know you're joking here, but in the past a couple of the members with higher posts have made these comments to "newbies" at uncalled-for times, which just exemplified the attitude I mentioned earlier.

No lets argue about it!

GRAH!

Let's just all go play some Counter-Strike or Halo 2 and whoever is left standing wins!

w00t g3t'm

[quote name='defender']No lets argue about it!

GRAH!

Let's just all go play some Counter-Strike or Halo 2 and whoever is left standing wins!

w00t g3t'm[/quote]

It's time to D-D-D-Duel!!!!

GRAH!

w00t g3t'm[/quote]

start up a cstrike server and im in ^^

...ill also be the first dead...just ask moxio :lol:

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='defender']No lets argue about it!

GRAH!

w00t g3t'm[/quote]

It's time to D-D-D-Duel!!!![/quote]

I'd thought I'd never live to see the day JSweeney reference Yu-Gi-Oh! It almost brings a tear to my eye.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='defender']No lets argue about it!

GRAH!

w00t g3t'm[/quote]

I'd thought I'd never live to see the day JSweeney reference Yu-Gi-Oh! It almost brings a tear to my eye.[/quote]

He has admitted to being a geek, so this wasn't that far behind.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']hiccupleftovers, you've been in this thread too long today.

Take some of the 15 mins a day that you have for "everything else" and squeeze one of. That'll make you feel better.

If you hurry you can save the other 10 minutes for eating![/quote]

innapproptriate on my part. Will leave it alone from now on.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='defender']No lets argue about it!

GRAH!

w00t g3t'm[/quote]

start up a cstrike server and im in ^^

...ill also be the first dead...just ask moxio :lol:[/quote]

No, I will!!! But I'll have fun dying!!!

I know one topic that has even less point than the OTT's,a dn is much larger, and should be deleted. The word assotiation. It's over 2000 posts, and all one word replies. i say kill it.

Long, long ago, a young poster by the name of AdamInPlaidum made a topic regarding his 100th post. After a brief moment of glory, defender came in and gave Adam the Smackdown!, by removing his Monopoly men and giving him the Scarlet Letter of n00bery. hiccuple, you got off easy.

Everyone, chill pill.

[quote name='punqsux']i think its kinda funny, people used to be against a "private" board for users, and now, people are pretty much demanding they get shipped off to their own secret board...

the ironing is delicious :lol:[/quote]

Ironing... or "irony"? :rofl:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='defender']No lets argue about it!

GRAH!

w00t g3t'm[/quote]

I'd thought I'd never live to see the day JSweeney reference Yu-Gi-Oh! It almost brings a tear to my eye.[/quote]

He has admitted to being a geek, so this wasn't that far behind.[/quote]

Yeah, but he's a MTG geek, always looking down on us lesser TCG players.

chillpill.jpg

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I know one topic that has even less point than the OTT's,a dn is much larger, and should be deleted. The word assotiation. It's over 2000 posts, and all one word replies. i say kill it.[/quote]

I would recommend to archive every trading topic and then just delete them. Also every Halo 2 CAG Clan thread can go since they are already over.

[quote name='moiety'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Neko Hime']JSweeney, before I go home to make dinner for D, I think people needed to be reminded of this, don’t you think? :wink:

Lather, rinse, repeat.
Breathe in, breathe out…

It’s only a message board… :cool:

People, please don’t make me lock this thread. I was just practicing merging threads today and locking threads may be a little too much of responsibilities for me at a time… :baby:[/quote]

Nobody cares what you say, you only have 24 posts! ;)

Seriously, though, that's the best advice I've heard in this whole thread.[/quote]

I know you're joking here, but in the past a couple of the members with higher posts have made these comments to "newbies" at uncalled-for times, which just exemplified the attitude I mentioned earlier.[/quote]

I think anytime a person who has more posts than person and they call them a noob, n00b, newbie, or whatever is just joking. I don't think it is an attitude nor discrimination or prejudice or anything against that person. I know whenever I have said it has only been in jest.

GRAH!

w00t g3t'm[/quote]

I'm not responding to anything you have written defender but I would just like to know if I would be able to borrow your sig. since it should be used mroe and spread around. I hate to say it, especially to someone I respect as much as you, but some people should heed their own advice.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='defender']No lets argue about it!

GRAH!

w00t g3t'm[/quote]

Yeah, but he's a MTG geek, always looking down on us lesser TCG players.[/quote]

Meh, both are equal in my book. :wink:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='defender']No lets argue about it!

GRAH!

w00t g3t'm[/quote]

Yeah, but he's a MTG geek, always looking down on us lesser TCG players.[/quote]

Meh, both are equal in my book. :wink:[/quote]

I take you never had the joy of drooling over an ultra-rare holofoil card before. :wink:

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='defender']No lets argue about it!

GRAH!

w00t g3t'm[/quote]

I take you never had the joy of drooling over an ultra-rare holofoil card before. :wink:[/quote]

No, but I feel that's to my advantage. :wink:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='defender']No lets argue about it!

GRAH!

w00t g3t'm[/quote]

I take you never had the joy of drooling over an ultra-rare holofoil card before. :wink:[/quote]

No, but I feel that's to my advantage. :wink:[/quote]

I probably shouldn't mention that I was a Judge/Gym Leader for the Pokemon TCG when I was working at a toy store during college then, eh?

ooooookay, this has gone way off topic, and, judging from the first 10 pages of arguing, we DONT want that :lol:

i think everyone has made their points, and we'll see if any changes come about from this or it was all in vein, but leaving it open will just result in more arguing and off topic ness.

topic locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back