For anyone who has bought the Transforming D-pad xbox 360 Control

3kingdoms

CAGiversary!
did your dpad break off?

I think i am over my 90 day period.

How many dpads need to break for it to become labeled as a product defect?

[quote name='CokeBully']mine still work i buyed it 30 days ago[/QUOTE]

if you use the dpad a lot it will break on you. I give you less than a year on that d-pad. Check youtube and search broken transforming dpad. At first I thought I was the only one. keep your receipt close by and know your warranty info.

I'm so pissed off i might buy a new controller from amazon and send the broken one back for a refund.

[quote name='3kingdoms']if you use the dpad a lot it will break on you. I give you less than a year on that d-pad. Check youtube and search broken transforming dpad. At first I thought I was the only one. keep your receipt close by and know your warranty info.

I'm so pissed off i might buy a new controller from amazon and send the broken one back for a refund.[/QUOTE]
my dad is lawyter if we get 100000's of ppl 2gether we can get class action lawsuit. if u want 2 pm me ur real name, addy, and other info, ples do so. anone else is advised 2 do the same. i charge $10 fee 4 sergbice but its worht it ull get lots of $$$ in end. i wuld kno my dad is wealthey.

[quote name='3kingdoms']How many dpads need to break for it to become labeled as a product defect?[/QUOTE]
Defect isn't in Microsoft's vocabulary.

[quote name='dotCody']Defect isn't in Microsoft's vocabulary.[/QUOTE]
shut up stop make fun of microsft just becus that makle 1 mistkae ples pm me with ur info if u intersted in class action lawsuit thank u....

tim a.

[quote name='clonesniper666']I have had mine over a year and the dpad has never broke.[/QUOTE]

how often do you use the d-pad? if you play games that only use the d-pad it will break on you.

game so hard my d-pad broke off.

[quote name='3kingdoms']how often do you use the d-pad? if you play games that only use the d-pad it will break on you.

game so hard my d-pad broke off.[/QUOTE]

ipl aye my 360 every nite and it never breaked.

I normally use the dpad quite regularly, at least 2 hours a day playing some fighting games and thats not counting when I am bored and just switch the dpad between positions to clean it. Also almost all my friends have had theirs over a year and have not had the dpad break either, but I am not sure how much they actually use t though..

[quote name='clonesniper666']I normally use the dpad quite regularly, at least 2 hours a day playing some fighting games and thats not counting when I am bored and just switch the dpad between positions to clean it. Also almost all my friends have had theirs over a year and have not had the dpad break either, but I am not sure how much they actually use t though..[/QUOTE]

When it breaks you will remember me and this thread. Hopefully it doesn't break on you. But if you play those fighting games I am going to say it is inevitable. Honestly, if mine broke after a year i wouldnt even be pissed off. But mine broke 91 days after i bought it. i took good care of it too and didn't play games that would wear it out like COD. LOL

[quote name='3kingdoms']When it breaks you will remember me and this thread. Hopefully it doesn't break on you. But if you play those fighting games I am going to say it is inevitable. Honestly, if mine broke after a year i wouldnt even be pissed off. But mine broke 91 days after i bought it. i took good care of it too and didn't play games that would wear it out like COD. LOL[/QUOTE]

I actually play COD every day as well but like I said i do clean it out fairly often so that might have something to do with it.

[quote name='3kingdoms']mine broke 91 days after i bought it[/QUOTE]

90 Day Warranty + Breaks on Day 91 = Engineering Masters!

Which one do you have? I have a GoW3 one with a chrome D-pad. It's ok, but it just feels a bit...cheap. Not at all what I was expecting from it.

I have the original silver one from launch day. It's my primary controller and I haven't had an issue with it. That being said, the d-pad doesn't get a ton of use in the games I play.

Hasn't broke yet. The damn paint is cOming off the dpad though. You would think they are smart enough to use colored plastic not a damn cheap ass coating that flakes.

bread's done
Back