For anyone who has purchased through Lik-sang

cmagus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
I just wanted to know in general how long do they take to ship to north america or Canada for that fact.I wanted to purchase a game but I need it here soon and I wanted to know how long do they usually take i could find anything on thier website

Yeah. it's usually 2-3 weeks. I've bought from them twice. If you're in a hurry, definitely avoid and go with a US based shop like NCS.

if you use UPS or fedex and will pay for "overnight" service, you can get it in 3-4 days if you order early in the week. I got my PSP from them and had it sent UPS, got it in 4 days with "overnight" service.

Took about 2 weeks to receive my orders and I live on the east coast. If you're looking for specific game titles and would like them sooner without paying the really expensive shipping, you might want to look into eBay since you can find sellers with these import titles that live domestic so they don't have to go through customs.

[quote name='adamsappel']play-asia seems like it ships faster to me.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I ordered a game from them and with their FREE shipping they had I received it in 3 days.

A month for shipping is BS though. I dont care where it is coming from. I guess I will have to get the expensive shipping for my PS3 and Wii orders.

bread's done
Back