For BB RZ members who have used the Facebook app- Get 500 points for spending $10

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f800fbd2a

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Points...e-You-voted-Now-it-s-time-to-shop/td-p/666446

Offer expires: 03/23/2013
Shop all of your favorite products ranging from cameras, TVs and appliances and get 500 bonus points on one transaction over $10.

Don't forget to try out the new Reward Zone Facebook App and vote on three new Members Choice offers on 3/24/13.

Offer available online and in store.

Shop BestBuy.com® and use your member number.

Or shop a Best Buy® store near you. To redeem, provide Reward Zone member number at purchase.

Reward Zone members who have interacted with the Reward Zone App on Facebook are eligible to get 500 bonus points on qualifying purchases. Offer is non-transferable. No cash value. No copies. May not be combined with other bonus point offers. Limit 1 bonus point offer per membership. Valid 3/13/13 – 3/23/13 in Best Buy stores and at BestBuy.com.

INFO FROM FORUM LINK

Thank you for voting on the latest Member’s Choice offer. Eligible Reward Zone members who have interacted with the Reward Zone app on Facebook can get 500 Reward Zone points on a single qualifying transaction over $10 between 3/13/13 and 3/23/13.

As a reminder, this offer is subject to our full Program Rules. This means purchases of Best Buy Gift Cards and other non-qualifying purchases are excluded (see Program Rules for what is considered a non-qualifying purchase).

As an exception, this one-time offer can be combined with other bonus point offers. Also members can pay using Best Buy Gift Cards and/or Reward Zone Certificates toward the $10 to qualify for the offer.

This offer applies to purchases made in a Best Buy store or online at BestBuy.com. Just make sure to use your Reward Zone Member ID at the time of purchase in-store, or have your Member ID synced with your BestBuy.com account.

Below are answers to a few more questions you may have. Otherwise, please refer to the full Program Rules for additional disclosures surrounding offers.

What is an interaction?
Any action taken within the app including taking a poll, building an Ultimate Space, invite a friend or voting on Member’s Choice. Simply downloading or logging into the app does not qualify as an interaction.

Do Marketplace purchases qualify?
Yes. Marketplace purchases qualify as long as all other terms of the offer are met.

Do pre-orders qualify?
Yes, if the pre-order is released on/before the end of the promotion and the payment is thus received before the end of the promotion.

Do purchases of other gift cards, such as Xbox LIVE, PSN, or iTunes qualify?
Yes, as long as all other terms of the offer are met.

When will the points be received?
Just as with all other purchases, points will post to your Reward Zone account in about 20 days.

Thank you for being a Reward Zone member!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone enlighten me if this will work on preorders? The first page said that if it's released on or before the end of the promotion then it should count. I got off the customer service chat and they were telling me that if you preorder and pay the full amount or an amount over $10 then it should count. I don't really trust the accuracy of the BB information so any more information would be great. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='bludd']Can anyone enlighten me if this will work on preorders? The first page said that if it's released on or before the end of the promotion then it should count. I got off the customer service chat and they were telling me that if you preorder and pay the full amount or an amount over $10 then it should count. I don't really trust the accuracy of the BB information so any more information would be great. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Let's use...The Last of Us as an example. It comes out in June, as such any order, even paid in full, which it needs to be online, in store you have a choice, is not considered a purchase, the funds are just held in limbo/escrow till the game is released.

The same thing goes for an online order for store pick-up. The order is not complete until you pick it up.

So by those facts the only pre-orders that count are the ones that come out during the window of the promotion, because that is when you are actually buying them. The same with store pick-up. If you place an order today for store pick-up and don't pick it up till the 24th then it won't count because the order wasn't complete and registered as complete until then.

That is my understanding of it anyway.

[quote name='TooPoor']Got this for $9.99 (and another filler), we are going to make some takoyaki snacks :D
It was a lot cheaper than the takoyaki instruments on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Looks like the balls might be way too small for takoyaki. I use an ebelskiver pan.

How many days should I wait until I call Customer Service?

I bought a 25$ Amazon card with a 15$ GC last Friday and points have not posted.

I'm not impatient - but I think it's funny that the facebook polls are posting so fast. bought those halo 4/ACIII guide books a few days ago, not even the transaction is pending - going today to get Gears and Hobbit...I liked the page/app just for good measure...hope it works.

[quote name='Gedemer']How many days should I wait until I call Customer Service?

I bought a 25$ Amazon card with a 15$ GC last Friday and points have not posted.[/QUOTE]

It can take up to 5 days for a purchase to post to your account, I had a purchase take 7 days once. If your RWZ number and name are on your receipt it will show up. Just be patient people, you're not going to be able to use the points immediately anyway.

Are people still getting credited for the promotion twice? Trying to decide whether to take a second plunge

I got mine for buying Best Buy gift card. The points are pending and I checked the purchase and can confirm this.

Went from 35 points pending to 1,100 pending. Wonder whats the chances both 500 ones will go through...I still have a 3rd pending purchase too

what the hell.. whats the link to the facebook app? I found it here somewhere earlier on a different thread that i cant find now. I tried setting it up but at one point it just took me to a blank facebook page. The bestbuy rewardzone page is just a blank facebook page for me with nothing on it at all. I want to try to get this 500 bonus points since i bought several items the past couple days but im really not sure how to do it since i cant seem to get the page to even work right.

What do i have to do with the facebook app to get it to register? My understanding is i just need to get some points from it by doing a poll or something. Will the purchases i made the past few days work or do i need to do another purchase now after I use the app for something?

All you need to make sure you have are the points from the interactions in your points history, and after that you're set with whatever purchase you want to make.

Okay, so... I just became a RZ member yesterday (well, I confirmed my membership today)... I went to the BBRZ Facebook app and took the user poll about the best way to spend a night at home. Now, does that mean I can make a $10 purchase and get the 500 points? Like I said, just joined so I'm new to this.....

[quote name='moveonjenkins']Okay, so... I just became a RZ member yesterday (well, I confirmed my membership today)... I went to the BBRZ Facebook app and took the user poll about the best way to spend a night at home. Now, does that mean I can make a $10 purchase and get the 500 points? Like I said, just joined so I'm new to this.....[/QUOTE]

Go to your RZ account and check if you got the points for doing the Facebook App activities. If it's there then you can go ahead and make that purchase for the 500 points.

The last time i interacted with this app is on 1/09/2013. Going to do the "best way to spend the night" poll and buy a $10 psn card.

Hope everything works out well

Alright, so I made a purchase (over 10 dollars) 3 days ago, but just logged onto the best buy facebook and took the poll today. I already had the reward zone account. Do I qualify?

hmm well i finally got the facebook app page to show up briefly enough to take one 'vote' poll thing.. But how do i access the facebook app regularly? i try going to BBY's facebook page and clicking the rewardzone section but the page doesn't show up most of the time. Its just a blank white page with the BBY rewardzone tab at the top. Is it just bugging right now? I tried several times and got it to show up briefly. Long enough to do the poll, but i cant get it to show up again. Is there an actual link to the facebook app page?

There is 10 points showing up on my RZ account now though from the poll, like Squarehard mentioned. So is it only any purchases made AFTER this that count? I made like 80 bucks worth the other day >_

@Kenshindono
It will only be purchases after the Facebook app interaction points are posted that will count. Anything before then probably won't count.

@HotJuicyBurgers
You will have to make another purchase to qualify since the purchases made before won't count towards it from what I've been told.

[quote name='Squarehard']@Kenshindono
It will only be purchases after the Facebook app interaction points are posted that will count. Anything before then probably won't count.

@HotJuicyBurgers
You will have to make another purchase to qualify since the purchases made before won't count towards it from what I've been told.[/QUOTE]

Anyone know if a return/rebuy will count lol

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Anyone know if a return/rebuy will count lol[/QUOTE]

I think as long as any purchase post to your account after the app points will count (qualifying purchase that is), so you will have to return it completely first, and then buy it as a separate purchase.

[quote name='Squarehard']I think as long as any purchase post to your account after the app points will count (qualifying purchase that is), so you will have to return it completely first, and then buy it as a separate purchase.[/QUOTE]

Alright sounds good. I have to show up to my local bestbuy to pick up kirby mass attack that I ordered for in store, so I'll just do it then. Hopefully all goes well

Does anyone know if the end date includes the 23, or ends like 11:59 pm on the 22?

Was thinking about buying the 1600 msp+ 400 msp bonus pack, anyone else try this to get the 500 RZ points?

Finally, the points for a purchase I made on the 13th are showing up. Got the 500 RZ bonus. Can't believe it took 7 days, stuff usually gets posted a lot sooner than that.

[quote name='Kenshindono']hmm well i finally got the facebook app page to show up briefly enough to take one 'vote' poll thing.. But how do i access the facebook app regularly? i try going to BBY's facebook page and clicking the rewardzone section but the page doesn't show up most of the time. Its just a blank white page with the BBY rewardzone tab at the top. Is it just bugging right now? I tried several times and got it to show up briefly. Long enough to do the poll, but i cant get it to show up again. Is there an actual link to the facebook app page?

There is 10 points showing up on my RZ account now though from the poll, like Squarehard mentioned. So is it only any purchases made AFTER this that count? I made like 80 bucks worth the other day >_

[quote name='Carlanga']Looks like the balls might be way too small for takoyaki. I use an ebelskiver pan.[/QUOTE]
Just tried today, the size is perfect for small takoyaki :D

[quote name='Esphyrian']Finally, the points for a purchase I made on the 13th are showing up. Got the 500 RZ bonus. Can't believe it took 7 days, stuff usually gets posted a lot sooner than that.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this post. I purchased something on Sunday so I can expect to wait a week instead of the usual 1-2 days.

[quote name='jza1218']Apologies if this has been asked, but is it possible to pick up 500 points twice? Like two different $10 transactions?[/QUOTE]

I have two posted on my account, I picked up a couple of televisions for my work the other day and both transactions have a 500 point bonus. I used two separate transactions and cards to make the purchases though, I personally think they will adjust one before I can redeem them.

"Shop all of your favorite products ranging from cameras, TVs and appliances and get 500 bonus points on one transaction over $10"

Purchased 3DS Rabbids Rumble for $7.99 + random items for $2.98...total was $10.97 before tax.

Hopefully that counts as one transaction? It still ain't showing up on my account.
If it's not, I'm ready to fire away on a $10 PSN GC.

[quote name='gindias']I have two posted on my account, I picked up a couple of televisions for my work the other day and both transactions have a 500 point bonus. I used two separate transactions and cards to make the purchases though, I personally think they will adjust one before I can redeem them.[/QUOTE]
Lucky for you let us know how it turns out.

I ordered the HOBBIT and received it, but my purchase does not even show PENDING. Seems like myrewardzone.com does not show any recent pending. I even purchased a laptop and that is not showing as pending. Usually PENDING shows up right away online for me.

[quote name='doubledown']I ordered the HOBBIT and received it, but my purchase does not even show PENDING. Seems like myrewardzone.com does not show any recent pending. I even purchased a laptop and that is not showing as pending. Usually PENDING shows up right away online for me.[/QUOTE]

It never shows up right away, it always takes a few days. Sadly there is no exact amount of time it takes. It can be anywhere from 2-5 sometimes even 7 days for the purchase to show on your account.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I just made a purchase 20 minutes ago and it hasn't shown up yet. Should I be worried? When Should I call?[/QUOTE]

I would have called before you made the purchase to give them a heads up and have them pending before you made your order.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']It never shows up right away, it always takes a few days. Sadly there is no exact amount of time it takes. It can be anywhere from 2-5 sometimes even 7 days for the purchase to show on your account.[/QUOTE]

Usually my PENDING would show pretty fast. I e-mailed the Customer Support since I tried to add my points manually and it said the transaction did not exist. Oh well, not a big deal....I'm not too worried. I just found it odd since ever since I was a silver member, points were almost instant for me.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I just made a purchase 20 minutes ago and it hasn't shown up yet. Should I be worried? When Should I call?[/QUOTE]
You should be worried like hell, start pacing back and forth in your office/house now.

[quote name='doubledown']Usually my PENDING would show pretty fast. I e-mailed the Customer Support since I tried to add my points manually and it said the transaction did not exist. Oh well, not a big deal....I'm not too worried. I just found it odd since ever since I was a silver member, points were almost instant for me.[/QUOTE]

I have been Silver for 3 years running now...it has never been that way. Points take a few days to become PENDING then 14-35 days to clear after that. I am not really sure what you are referring to, but this is how it has worked for at least 3 years.

Bought BL2 last Saturday(3/16) in store with the $30 off offer. Posted today (so about 3 days after initial purchase) along with 500 pts from FB.

I participated on FB poll etc but never saw the offer on my account.

bread's done
Back