For BB RZ members who have used the Facebook app- Get 500 points for spending $10

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f800fbd2a

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Points...e-You-voted-Now-it-s-time-to-shop/td-p/666446

Offer expires: 03/23/2013
Shop all of your favorite products ranging from cameras, TVs and appliances and get 500 bonus points on one transaction over $10.

Don't forget to try out the new Reward Zone Facebook App and vote on three new Members Choice offers on 3/24/13.

Offer available online and in store.

Shop BestBuy.com® and use your member number.

Or shop a Best Buy® store near you. To redeem, provide Reward Zone member number at purchase.

Reward Zone members who have interacted with the Reward Zone App on Facebook are eligible to get 500 bonus points on qualifying purchases. Offer is non-transferable. No cash value. No copies. May not be combined with other bonus point offers. Limit 1 bonus point offer per membership. Valid 3/13/13 – 3/23/13 in Best Buy stores and at BestBuy.com.

INFO FROM FORUM LINK

Thank you for voting on the latest Member’s Choice offer. Eligible Reward Zone members who have interacted with the Reward Zone app on Facebook can get 500 Reward Zone points on a single qualifying transaction over $10 between 3/13/13 and 3/23/13.

As a reminder, this offer is subject to our full Program Rules. This means purchases of Best Buy Gift Cards and other non-qualifying purchases are excluded (see Program Rules for what is considered a non-qualifying purchase).

As an exception, this one-time offer can be combined with other bonus point offers. Also members can pay using Best Buy Gift Cards and/or Reward Zone Certificates toward the $10 to qualify for the offer.

This offer applies to purchases made in a Best Buy store or online at BestBuy.com. Just make sure to use your Reward Zone Member ID at the time of purchase in-store, or have your Member ID synced with your BestBuy.com account.

Below are answers to a few more questions you may have. Otherwise, please refer to the full Program Rules for additional disclosures surrounding offers.

What is an interaction?
Any action taken within the app including taking a poll, building an Ultimate Space, invite a friend or voting on Member’s Choice. Simply downloading or logging into the app does not qualify as an interaction.

Do Marketplace purchases qualify?
Yes. Marketplace purchases qualify as long as all other terms of the offer are met.

Do pre-orders qualify?
Yes, if the pre-order is released on/before the end of the promotion and the payment is thus received before the end of the promotion.

Do purchases of other gift cards, such as Xbox LIVE, PSN, or iTunes qualify?
Yes, as long as all other terms of the offer are met.

When will the points be received?
Just as with all other purchases, points will post to your Reward Zone account in about 20 days.

Thank you for being a Reward Zone member!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine showed up as pending last night for my $25 Amazon Giftcard Order I made in-store last Friday. I paid $15 for the Giftcard after using one of my $5 Reward Certs and another free $5 Reward Cert.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I have been Silver for 3 years running now...it has never been that way. Points take a few days to become PENDING then 14-35 days to clear after that. I am not really sure what you are referring to, but this is how it has worked for at least 3 years.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I'm surprised at the number of posts expecting the purchase to show up immediately in their RZ account (especially 20 minutes later :lol:). I can't imagine this is everyone's first purchase at Best Buy.

Although one thing has changed that I'm not sure if you're aware of. The pending stage only takes 20 days now for everyone (maybe a little faster for Silver). They changed that when they updated the return/price-match policy.

[quote name='Velo214']my extra 500 points on more than 1 orders disappeared. only on one order now. as it should be. but still. oh wellz[/QUOTE]

2eyjqm1.jpg

^^lol hilarious . Well my points finally showed up and the the two Facebook accounts to one reward zone account thing still works, nice.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Made a huge purchase to get my points for this on Sunday, but points are still not pending.[/QUOTE]

Mine took around 5 days to show as pending. As long as you used the app and bought the required amount you should be good.

So are you a Colonel or a Captain? :applause:

i think i did it right you won't know for awhile best buy point system is so slow !!!!!!!!!! but bb is the best so you gotta deal with it heh .

I ordered a $10 PSN Card says order has shipped but haven't gotten any points pending. A lot of people have said it works for the $10 card is this true?

[quote name='Psychonik']I ordered a $10 PSN Card says order has shipped but haven't gotten any points pending. A lot of people have said it works for the $10 card is this true?[/QUOTE]

Wait 5-7 days and come back to us, or just read any of the last 4 pages. Not sure if trolling...

I"m not trolling. I read through the pages, but in past deals I have found people have had different experiences. Sometimes people flat out lie or get a deal that they shouldn't have. I know this was an online transaction and thus a lot different than an in store one. Just trying to confirm if the $10 card is enough to qualify or should I have gotten a $20 one?

[quote name='Psychonik']I ordered a $10 PSN Card says order has shipped but haven't gotten any points pending. A lot of people have said it works for the $10 card is this true?[/QUOTE]

When did you order it? It takes 3-5 days after purchase for the points to show up in the system.

For example, I picked up an item in store (web order) on Friday. It just showed as "pending" this morning.

And yes - the $10 exact purchase will qualify.

[quote name='Deader2818']I would have called before you made the purchase to give them a heads up and have them pending before you made your order.[/QUOTE]

This is completely wrong. You should call 2-5 days, sometimes even 7 days before the purchase to.make sure they know your coming with enough time to spare.

[quote name='6er']This is completely wrong. You should call 2-5 days, sometimes even 7 days before the purchase to.make sure they know your coming with enough time to spare.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was 7 days, my points are pending before I even get to the store. Get on my level guys! :cool:

So i purchased something last sunday. How long does the purchase show in the rewards page? My receipt showed they entered my rewards number and all.

Im asking coz i just did a poll in the facebook app and the points are already reflected yet my previous purchases are MIA.

[quote name='the Gooseler']
Mine took around 5 days to show as pending. As long as you used the app and bought the required amount you should be good.

So are you a Colonel or a Captain? :applause:[/QUOTE]
Good! Hopeful for a good outcome from this. Especially since I've been using Best Buy a lot more for my stuff.

And I'm a little bit of both, bro. :cool:

[quote name='CAGkrazy']So i purchased something last sunday. How long does the purchase show in the rewards page? My receipt showed they entered my rewards number and all.

Im asking coz i just did a poll in the facebook app and the points are already reflected yet my previous purchases are MIA.[/QUOTE]

I made a purchase this afternoon and it didn't show up on my RWZ account. I was a little worried so I decide to call CS and the rep told me to STFU and be patient because it can take anywhere from 3-5 days for a purchase to show up, and then they hung up on me. fucking Best Buy is the worst.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I made a purchase this afternoon and it didn't show up on my RWZ account. I was a little worried so I decide to call CS and the rep told me to STFU and be patient because it can take anywhere from 3-5 days for a purchase to show up, and then they hung up on me. fucking Best Buy is the worst.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, best buy is the problem... Didn't you read the pages of posts where people stated OVER and OVER again how it takes 3-7 days? Maybe you should take your first world problems over to a air conditioned movie theater so no one can see you cry.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I made a purchase this afternoon and it didn't show up on my RWZ account. I was a little worried so I decide to call CS and the rep told me to STFU and be patient because it can take anywhere from 3-5 days for a purchase to show up, and then they hung up on me. fucking Best Buy is the worst.[/QUOTE]

Worst Buy m I rite?

I made sure to call Best Buy silver premier hotline 72 hours to preorder my 500 bonus RZ points, in advance before going to store to make my purchase, store and employee's knew I was coming to make that purchase on this date and they were even nice enough to roll out the red carpet upon my arrival. Best service I ever had, not sure why others are having such a difficult time with this deal, perhaps try another best buy store.

[quote name='AukeySeven']Yeah, best buy is the problem... Didn't you read the pages of posts where people stated OVER and OVER again how it takes 3-7 days? Maybe you should take your first world problems over to a air conditioned movie theater so no one can see you cry.[/QUOTE]

Hey ummm is your sarcasm radar broke?

I am not sure what to buy. I am looking through the clearance stuff and none of it is any good. I would have thought the clearance plus this deal would be a great deal but the clearance section just is not cutting it.

[quote name='legendarydogs']I am not sure what to buy. I am looking through the clearance stuff and none of it is any good. I would have thought the clearance plus this deal would be a great deal but the clearance section just is not cutting it.[/QUOTE]

This week I bought (during the 500 bonus pts promotion)

MGS HD Collection 360 - $17.99
MGS HD Collection ps3- $17.99
Goldeneye Reloaded 360 - $19.99
Kirby Mass attack - $7.99
Pikmin 2 - $4.99
Assassins Creed CE Guide
Halo 4 CE Guide
50+ .99 cent Ps2 games during the b2g1 preowned sale
Avengers CE bluray - $19.99
Zero Dark Thirty Steelbook - $22.99
Jersey girl bluray - 4.99
Insidious bluray ($4.99 with b1g1)
Lawrence of Arabia bluray ($4.99 with b1g1)
Also bought the "4 Film Favorites" dvd collections of Robert Redford and Meryl Streep for $9.99 each.

I'm going to have to sell one of those MGS collections one day to help pay for my gaming/bluray habit. I haven't decided which.

If you can't find anything to buy, then don't buy anything. You might have trouble finding something to buy with your $10 reward certificate too. Just save your money for something else.

[quote name='legendarydogs']I am not sure what to buy. I am looking through the clearance stuff and none of it is any good. I would have thought the clearance plus this deal would be a great deal but the clearance section just is not cutting it.[/QUOTE]

If u have an Xbox get the 1600+400 mspoints making it as good as the target deal from a while back. The psn cards work too. Worst case just get a bunch of sodas totaling at least $10.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']This week I bought (during the 500 bonus pts promotion)

MGS HD Collection 360 - $17.99
MGS HD Collection ps3- $17.99
Goldeneye Reloaded 360 - $19.99
Kirby Mass attack - $7.99
Pikmin 2 - $4.99
Assassins Creed CE Guide
Halo 4 CE Guide
50+ .99 cent Ps2 games during the b2g1 preowned sale
Avengers CE bluray - $19.99
Zero Dark Thirty Steelbook - $22.99
Jersey girl bluray - 4.99
Insidious bluray ($4.99 with b1g1)
Lawrence of Arabia bluray ($4.99 with b1g1)
Also bought the "4 Film Favorites" dvd collections of Robert Redford and Meryl Streep for $9.99 each.

I'm going to have to sell one of those MGS collections one day to help pay for my gaming/bluray habit. I haven't decided which.

If you can't find anything to buy, then don't buy anything. You might have trouble finding something to buy with your $10 reward certificate too. Just save your money for something else.[/QUOTE]

Damn son. like a bandit...:drool:

[quote name='the Gooseler']If u have an Xbox get the 1600+400 mspoints making it as good as the target deal from a while back. The psn cards work too. Worst case just get a bunch of sodas totaling at least $10.[/QUOTE]
Terrible idea with the soda IMO, just buy the PSN cards,

Terrible because (1) they are much cheaper at Costco and (2) they are bad for you.

Are all the people with more than one 500 rewards points in one account pending having them taken away to just one pending?
I am trying to decide if I should make more than one purchase.
Thanks

[quote name='.Azaria']So does this work on psn cards? Too much to read through[/QUOTE]

From the OP...

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Do purchases of other gift cards, such as Xbox LIVE, PSN, or iTunes qualify?
Yes, as long as all other terms of the offer are met.
[/QUOTE]

My purchases from last week finally showed up and one of them has the 500 bonus points. I never got the offer under "My Offers" on RZ.com, so no need to worry about that despite what everyone was saying a few days ago. As long as you see the Facebook poll points (14) then I think you are good.

It also have a line on my account that says "Spring Bonus Reward Certificate" dated today (3/21) with 0 points. Not sure if anything happened though - no new certs are there.

The app just keeps refreshing over and over without ever actually loading. About what I expect when when I hear that Best Buy has tried to create software. Their mobile app is sketchy, but this is a total fail.

I noticed that my short set of Facebook apps all show they haven't been used in more than six months. Now I remember why.

Will see if they've fixed it later today; otherwise it gets removed. I'd like to think my friends are worth more than $10, anyway.

[quote name='io']My purchases from last week finally showed up and one of them has the 500 bonus points. I never got the offer under "My Offers" on RZ.com, so no need to worry about that despite what everyone was saying a few days ago. As long as you see the Facebook poll points (14) then I think you are good.

It also have a line on my account that says "Spring Bonus Reward Certificate" dated today (3/21) with 0 points. Not sure if anything happened though - no new certs are there.[/QUOTE]

I reg facebook app and link to reward zone. Took a poll about what did on st patty day. I looked at my reward zone and notice the facebook poll points saying 16 points. How long would it take to get points? I just purchase the marvel set and nba ballers.

My Instore pickup purchase I made on 3/13 has finally posted and the bonus points are there. I got the Roger Rabbit Blu when it was on sale. Great Deal. :bouncy:

[quote name='io']It also have a line on my account that says "Spring Bonus Reward Certificate" dated today (3/21) with 0 points. Not sure if anything happened though - no new certs are there.[/QUOTE]

It might take a couple of days for that Spring bonus Cert to show up. The last time they were giving out free $5 certs it was listed in my transactions but I had nothing to use. It eventually popped up later for me to use.

Question, MLB 13 The Show is $49.99 for RZ gamers club members. I believe it also comes with a $12 movie ticket to see 42. Would I still get the 500 points from Reward Zone? I don't think this is an example of combining two promotions is it?

[quote name='io']My purchases from last week finally showed up and one of them has the 500 bonus points. I never got the offer under "My Offers" on RZ.com, so no need to worry about that despite what everyone was saying a few days ago. As long as you see the Facebook poll points (14) then I think you are good.

It also have a line on my account that says "Spring Bonus Reward Certificate" dated today (3/21) with 0 points. Not sure if anything happened though - no new certs are there.[/QUOTE]
Earlier this month I received a "Bonus Reward Cert" that appeared to be worth zero points.

Few days later a $5 cert showed up and ready for print. It was never added into my account, just presented itself as a printable credit. Maybe this spring cert will be one of those random surprises again. Who knows.

Anyhow... like you I also received this "Spring Bonus Reward" and I will wait patiently to see if anything comes of this. Even if I receive nothing, I'll be happy. BB RZ has been very good to me the past year or so.

[quote name='RoninChaos']I want to do this with the 1600+400 xbl bonus but best buy's site says its unavailable. Are they just sold out?[/QUOTE]

So it says online and instore for the promotion for the gears 1600+400 point card thing. I can't order this online, so do I go in and mention the best buy app on facebook to get 10 bucks?

Also, can I just do three seperate purchases of 10 or more and get 2 certs?

[quote name='Mugatu']I think my purchase of an Amazon gift card worked as I now have 500 pending points that are otherwise unaccounted for.[/QUOTE]

Same for me, but with a $20 EA game card. Hope they count by next week when SimCity is on sale for $39.99

Just ended up getting a $10 PSN card - couldn't really find anything else. Figure it will good to have the extra points because I'll be getting a certificate when I buy a Pikachu 3DS anyway.

[quote name='Green Card200']Just ended up getting a $10 PSN card - couldn't really find anything else. Figure it will good to have the extra points because I'll be getting a certificate when I buy a Pikachu 3DS anyway.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, Best Buy won't be carrying the Pikachu 3DSXL.

Trying to find something to order for this. I think I'm going to order one of the following: Dead Rising 2, Lego Indiana Jones, or Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. I've read that alot of the appeal of the Lego games comes from good knowledge of the source material. Is this the case? Need some help making my decision.

[quote name='roedaniel19']Trying to find something to order for this. I think I'm going to order one of the following: Dead Rising 2, Lego Indiana Jones, or Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. I've read that alot of the appeal of the Lego games comes from good knowledge of the source material. Is this the case? Need some help making my decision.[/QUOTE]

I would agree with this - since they do put extra effort into rewarding the astute observers of a genre or theme (my girlfriend points many little aspects of the LoTR game - since she just finished re-reading all 3 books and the hobbit!)

Lego Indiana 2 was actually my favorite so far though - while the camera can get wonky at times in all lego games, i found it most frustrating in harry potter versions, followed by indiana, then LoTR. But also - I'm also always co-oping locally so split screen which makes it more tempermental. I feel like the overall flow of Indiana Jones 2 was more straight forward then LoTR though, and also what items / characters had certain tools to use was more straightforward too.

bread's done
Back