For crafters/scrapbookers - up to 85% off at Sizzix.com

AquaHaute

CAGiversary!
If you know someone with any of the Sizzix-brand die-cutters, direct them over there - they're clearancing out a ton of old discontinued stuff (and what's left of the entire ellison design line), some of it for under a dollar. I got several $9 embossing dies for 50 cents, and a bunch of $20 dies for $3. A complete font set is available for about $20, which is a steal. A couple machines are on sale as well.

Be careful though. There's a lot of intercompatibility between the different machines and die-styles and design lines, but while a lot of the old stuff is compatible with most of the new machines, not all of them are - for example, the "Bigz" style dies won't work on the classic red Sizzix cutter, only on the Big Shot and Big Kick, and the Sizzlits and other thin dies require an adapter in order to be used on the red machine.

Minimum order value is $25, free shipping doesn't kick in until $150 (which isn't hard if you're getting a machine), and sales tax is charged for orders to California, Utah, and Indiana.

This sale was originally only through Dec. 31, and I jumped on it then out of panic ($160 worth of dies for $40 after shipping) - and my husband teased me that I'm lucky there's no such thing as cheapasscrafter.com - but it looks like they've continued it through Jan. 7 now. Looks like some stuff has been added to the clearance; browsing through today I saw an item that I know wasn't there on New Year's Eve.

bread's done
Back