For Evil Dead Fans

ShogunNage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
for those of you interested from tuesday through friday mondo will be putting out prints of Paul Thomas Anderson's films, first one tomorrow is Hard eight

13f0bf5931efe7463df3fab4_533x712.jpg

9bf331dd6986722d86b2a832_533x710.jpg

heres more info http://blog.mondotees.com/2013/05/13/hard-eight-detail-shots/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='needler420']If it was officially licensed goods I might be interested. I hate thrid party fan creations.[/QUOTE]

Those are some pretty badass fan creations, stop hating.

Doesn't Mondo do the posters for the Alamo Drafthouse? These are pretty sick and the art style is pretty similar.

[quote name='needler420']If it was officially licensed goods I might be interested. I hate thrid party fan creations.[/QUOTE]

Mondo Prints are approved by the companies who produce the movies.

Narrow minded much? I've seen "third-party" creations that have looked light-years superior than the official licensed goods. Hell, half the time, the fans who do these posters, prints, etc put more effort in them than the very companies licensing similar products.

Those are awesome, but like all mondo prints they are impossible to get.

My computer was autorefreshing every second waiting for them. I had credit card info pretyped out, etc. And I still couldn't get one. Gone in about 30 seconds with the site grounding to a halt.

After they all went on ebay I saw the army one was going for a little under 100 which is good for a mondo. I personally want the evil dead one so I will wait a week and try to snag one.

bread's done
Back