For fans of old-school RPGs - Planescape Torment - $15

It says Windows 95, 98, and ME

But I did remember playing it a few years ago on my Windows XP. Besides a few crashes to the desktop, It ran okay.

I ran it on Windows 7 with some issues, but I forget what issues those were.

Anyways probably the greatest WRPG of all time imho, till Mass Effect 2 even though many won't call that a WRPG.

Great game, Mort is my hero. But for a 12 year old game it should probably be less than 15 bucks, even for the physical copy.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']
Anyways probably the greatest WRPG of all time imho, till Mass Effect 2 even though many won't call that a WRPG.[/QUOTE]

Baldur's Gate 2(Also on gog) I think is atleast involved in that conversation. Stole 200 hours of my life, mod community was awesome for that game.

[quote name='mm07']seconded for gog.com... tested and DRM free[/QUOTE]

Thirded.

fuck spending 15 bucks on a physical copy when you can spend 10 and support a really, really, really great company like gog.com

Not to mention the physical copy isnt designed to work on modern operating systems but gog's is. And the more we buy from gog the better the chances are they will bring even more great games out on their site.

[quote name='Thrakker']If you're not married to the idea of a physical copy, it's available on http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/planescape_torment for $9.99, and includes a soundtrack, some art/avatars, and a pdf of a making of book.[/QUOTE]

This. AND it's been tweaked to ensure that it works properly on current hardware / OS configurations. AND it's $5 cheaper. AND it comes with a ton of bonus stuff. GOG.com FTW!

bread's done
Back