For Retail Employees Only(AMD Retail Pro and Intel Retail Edge)

Qais

CAGiversary!
Hey guys,
If any of you CAGS work in retail(bestbuy,sears,toysrus,walmart,kmart,costco,etc.) and want to take advantage of working in retail from companies like AMD(AMD Retail Pro) and Intel(Intel Retail Edge) then this is for you.
What is it?
It's a site for us retail employees who are also gamers or are into computer parts and such, or if you just want to recieve some free gift cards and such by completing quizes or learning courses and earning easy points.

Remember you must be employed by Retail company that's listed on the site to qualify so this is legit, and if you actually want to recieve some prizes by completing easy quizes then you must actually verify your employment by sending an email of your paystub(block out all the important info).

So far I've receieved a free $25.00 VISA gift card from the AMD retail pro site and also purchased an intel core i7 2600k for 99.99 from the intel site and they also have do many other great things in the store that you purchase with your points.

To be a part of this site just send me a PM with your email and I will send you a invitation link because this can only be done by member invite only. You can sign up on your own but if I send you a refferal link you get extra points on your quizes(5000 points with AMD and 2000 with intel I believe). With 5000 points you can get gift cards like starbucks giftcards or gamestop giftcards when they run their "bid4it" program."

AMD is going to have their special employee purchase program going on this month in which you can get 6950's 5850's 5750's etc. for such a cheap price so the time to sign up is now!

Remember this is done by invite not like gamefly refferals which doesn't require an email invite like my gamefly refferal: see here:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286047

so you have to send me a PM with your email and I'll send you an invite link to the site(retail employees only plz).

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump, just send me a pm with your email and the website Amd Retail Pro and Intel Retail Edge will send you invitation links

bread's done
Back