For Sale - 3DS System 95 dollars plus shipping

douglasmcc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
97 (98%)
I am buying the new 3DS XL so I do not need my old 3DS system. It was a launch system but I have had screen protectors installed since it came out of the box so no damage to the screens. Also, it has no dead pixels. I have the 10 hour extended battery add-on (by Nyko I believe) already installed. I have the original bottom panel, but it does not go on the system with the battery add-on (the add-on becomes the bottom panel of the system).

I am looking for 95 dollars plus actual shipping cost. I can get 100 dollars trade-in at Gamestop, but don't want to go through the hassle. Figure with the added battery pack, this is a very good deal price (well, not as good as that KOTOR PC Collector's edition from last week, but I ain't K-Mart LOL). I WILL be doing a system transfer so the system will not come with any installed games. My plan, if the item sales, is to pick up my system on Sunday, use the 3DS XL for around 24 hours to insure no problems arise, then do the system transfer and ship the regular 3DS out by mid-week.

Full disclosure, this is my first attempt at sales or trades here, but I have a fully verified PayPal account, so I hope that will be enough to both let me sale the system to a person who will use it, instead of Gamestop and start selling/trading here. Might be up for trading if no one is interested in buying, so let me know. Can't hurt. Thanks for taking the time to read all this :)

Hell of a deal good luck and free bump :D

also what color is the system? Does it come with original box? paper work? AR Cards? Just trying to help you out :D

bread's done
Back