For Sale: Absolutely nothing right now!

Do you have any more of the 4000 XBL card points left? These are actually cards right, not accounts? Just checking

Yes, they are codes from actual cards, not "pre-loaded" (stolen) accounts, or any other funny business.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey bud, others have gotten banned recently for not posting pics of the cards in their threads when selling cards (they were psn cards, and they just want a pic of physical cards to make sure people aren't selling codes). i was gonna bump your thread, anyhow, and they might never ask you, but i just thought i'd inform you since there was no warning prior to the ban.

[quote name='BiscuitHead']Okie dokie, I added a picture to the OP. What harm could it do?[/QUOTE]
again, i don't care either way. i just don't want good CAG's getting banned for it, y'know. if it was made clear, the link i shared may not have come to pass, so just thought i'd share with everyone that i see that, like you said, has sold pleanty in the past with no problems.

some people don't have cameras, so not sure how that'd work, but they should add that to the TOS if it's a requirement, i think. it's there for itunes cards if you search, but that's it.

good luck selling, bud. cml if you are down for trading one, please. thanks, bud.

Hey pRINCESS-iSABELA! You need to clear some space in your private message!

"pRINCESS-iSABELA has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

bread's done
Back