For Sale: DS and WII. Leaving for college and selling stuff

TheRodfather

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Hey all. Never traded on here, but been a CAGer for a while. I hope I am posting this properly. I'm leaving for school soon (Chico State! Woo!) and my dorm room will only have so much room, and I honestly won't have as much time to play, so I'm selling my Wii and my DS. Hoping to find the experience good cause I have a whole collection to clear out.

My Wii: Its in nearly mint condition, I bought it over Christmas '06. I am hardcore protective of my stuff though, so it looks new. I have the original box, all original cords, and the original sensor bar (wire slightly frayed). The only thing I don't have is that plastic piece they have to optionally hold the sensor bar. I am selling it, Wii Sports, Super Smash Bros and Super Mario Galaxy for $300 paypal plus whatever shipping speed you want.

Wii.jpg

My DS: Original Platinum DS in scratch free form. I don't have the original charger anymore, but I do have my car charger. Sorry, I only used it on car trips with the folks, when my Lite died. Looking on Gamestop's website shows them as cheap though. I'm selling it with Zoo Keeper, Elite Beat Agents, Trauma Center and Professor Layton. I am asking $125, plus whatever shipping you prefer. Sorry, I don't still have the box on this.
DS.jpg

bread's done
Back