For sale: Like new Nintendo Wii!

supafly1824

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have a Nintendo Wii up for grabs. It is opened, but everytihng in mint condition! Comes with all the original packaging, wii sports, manuals, wiimote & nunchuck, etc. If interested, send me an offer! I am also interested in the following 360 games:

FEAR
COD3
Rainbow 6 Vegas
PGR3

You should links other site that have some trade ratings like tgn,ebay or etc pt or else people will expect you to ship first then pay you later due to uncertainty

Supafly if you sell this make sure you sell to a high feedback person and send to them first. Generally this is safe OR simply send to a moderator who will mediate the trade. It's tough to sell big items without a lot of feedback and sometimes outside feedback has no bearing on what you do here.

But good luck to you. Hope you can sell it. :)

Yes, remember anyone interested, be sure to have the seller send first as the OP has 0 feedback. Just a pre-caution to anyone looking to buy it. Also wait for pictures :)

Well thanks for the input. I may be new to the site but surely not new to the game (selling online).

I recently finished another deal on the site, so maybe that jump starts my CAG career :cool:

Also, sent back some pm's...

bread's done
Back