For Sale List: Something for Everyone Check it out!

bmac1632

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Everything you see below is available for sale only. I do not have the time to play these games anymore so instead of collecting dust in my closet, I would like to sell them on here first before Ebaying. I have perfect feedback on CAG. I ship first class with DC. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. I am currently attending to a few personal matters so my response time may be a little slow so I apologize ahead of time for any tardiness in my replies.

I do not list any prices since I have no clue of their market value and I am open to any and all offers as long as they are fair. I am not looking to trade. I prefer all PMs that I receive to include a monetary offer that way the process of dealing can be a quick one.

Thanks for viewing my sale list and any offers you decide to make.

PS2:

NBA Street
Beyond Good & Evil (1 mint & 1 sealed)
FIFA 2003
MVP 2005
Ico
Ratchet & Clank UYA
FIFA 2004
Socom
Madden 2005 CE
GTA: VC
Champions of Norrath
Aggressive Inline

Xbox: (PH = Platinum Hit version)

Jade Empire
007 Everything or Nothing
Halo
Halo 2
Oddworld Munch’s Oddysee - PH
Burnout 3
Splitner Cell
Midtown Madness 3
Tao Feng
JSRF/Sega GT 2002
Project Gotham Racing 2
Grabbed by the Ghoulies
FIFA 2005
Soul Calibur 2
Mechassault – PH
ESPN 2k5

GC:

Starfox Adventure
Metroid Prime

PC:

Battlefield Vietnam
Brother In Arms
Unreal Tournament 2004
Call of Duty
Call of Duty: UO
The Battle of Middle-Earth
Doom 3
Warcraft 3

DS:

Goldeneye DS

DVD:

Sealab Season 1
Sealab Season 2 (sealed)
SpongeBob Complete First Season
Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Special Edition
Dave Chappelle's Show Season 1

Again any questions please feel free to PM. Just like the your teachers used to say, "There are no such thing as a dumb question." Of course we all know that is not true but I insist you ask anyway to prevent any problems.

Have a good day!

[quote name='doodle777_98']free bump. i'm kinda interestyed on ico if you can make me a good deal. either way free bump.[/QUOTE]

if you are interested hit me with a PM and a price..I just want to get rid of these games so I am sure we can work something out

[quote name='SilverPaw750']CML for Battlefield 2[/QUOTE]

Sorry I am not trading at the moment since I have no time to play games

[quote name='Pijaibros']Is that Prince of Persia: Sands of Time? Is it also a non Platinum Hit cover? If so I'd be interested in the title.[/QUOTE]

PM'd

bread's done
Back