For sale: Playstation 3 (PS3) console, 2 controllers, 7 games - $200 + ship

Morphx2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Price-drop to $200 + shipping so i can get it out the door

Hi all,

Recently moved into a new house, so i have to sell things to compensate the cost of things!

For sale is my Playstation 3 slim console (120 gigs), 2 controllers, the power cord, and 7 games.

The games are:

inFamous 1
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
Uncharted 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Resident Evil 5
Killzone 2
3D Dot Game Heroes

There is a minor flaw in one of the controllers (picture included). One of the thumb movement buttons is a little off as you can see. The controller works fine though. Otherwise, everything is in perfect and great condition!

I would like to sell it for around $200 + shipping of your choice.

Thank you

PS: Forgot to take a picture of the controller sync/charging cable, but I do have it.

Last edited by a moderator:
your crazy this is 125 bucks max

all those games are not worth more than 5 bucks at this 2013 year

a new PS Slim with bigger HDD NEW cost 250

Sell this at 125 and get on with it

If you're asking for 200 for that I can ask for 500 dollars for my PS3

60 gig full BC with original Box, 2 controllers/move package,Hdmi + 50 or more games mixtures of PS3,PS2,PS1 games
all the Uncharteds,all Killzones, all GOW all Metal Gears or All Assassin Creed, GT etc I got classic PS1 MGS FF7,all Resident Evil games 4,5,6, etc I don't even know remember the rest.

All this I want to get it out the door stuff makes no sense, any real gamer knows what needs to happen here don't get mad if the truth is told here, I feel like you are trying to rip people off thats my opinion
my view on the deal here no need to cry to mods about it.

That post that I did showed 10000 times more value and I willing to sell all of that for 300!, think about that my PS3 is 10000 times better than that silly PS3 you got and I mine has 50+ games and I am willing to sell it all for 300, do you know the name of this site?...It isn't rich ass gamers you know.

bread's done
Back