For Sale/Trade: Heroes HD DVD, Many Strategy Guides, Wants: Hot Fuzz, Batman HD-DVD

asif5th

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
For Sale:
-Batman Begins DVD Two-Disk Deluxe Edition (Holographic Cover)
For Trade/Sale:
-I also have Heroes on HD DVD as well
-The Darkness Strategy Guide for Xbox 360
-Mario Party 8 for Wii Strategy Guides
-Gears of War Strategy Guides
Wants:
-Batman Begins HD-DVD
-Hot Fuzz HD-DVD

Just send me an offer, prefer PM, and I'll back to you ASAP. Thank you

I don't care if the HD-DVDs are used...as long as they come with all the original material (case, manual, etc)

My AIM screen name is Asif5th, use that for faster responses

[quote name='BasketCase1080']this is AWFULLY gutsy/ballsy/stupid of you...[/quote]

Why? Please explain why that is? Are you talking about the offer of $195...or just shipping it all off?

[quote name='Pookymeister']$196![/quote]

IM me, or send me a PM, and we'll discuss it. I can send you pictures as well if you want to see them

Yeah, ballsey, I'm just selling off the items for those that didn't get in, or selling them off separetly for those that didn't need an extra HD-DVD Player

This is sad that everyone is doing this. Either keep ir or sell it for a bit more for your "trouble". We all know you got this from the Best Buy glitch.

[quote name='GizmoGC']This is sad that everyone is doing this. Either keep ir or sell it for a bit more for your "trouble". We all know you got this from the Best Buy glitch.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm selling it off alright.

[quote name='maccabee72']Don't know if you are looking for any 360 games, but CML for Heroes[/quote]
Eh, not really looking to trade, I can do $45 shipped for Heroes

I want Heroes. I have Batman Begins. Maybe we can work something out. Right now I have a bid on Ebay for a Heroes set so if I win it, obviously I won't need yours. Auction ends in about an hour. I'll post back when it does.

[quote name='Badgun']I want Heroes. I have Batman Begins. Maybe we can work something out. Right now I have a bid on Ebay for a Heroes set so if I win it, obviously I won't need yours. Auction ends in about an hour. I'll post back when it does.[/quote]

Ok cool, just PM or leave a message here and we'll work something out

bread's done
Back