For Sale/Trade: Square Enix Members iPod Touch

JoeCamNet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
Looking to sell or trade away my Square Enix Members Rewards iPod Touch.
This is a USED iPod touch, but in fantastic shape. It has always has a silicone body glove and screen protector on it. It's in gorgeous shape, but don't go into this expecting a mint item.
The iPod will come in it's original hard plastic case.
THERE IS NO CHARGER OR HEADPHONES INCLUDED.
The body glove will be included and a screen protector is still on it as well, though I'm sure it could use a new one as it's got a few scuffs and scratches on it.

Looking to get Paypal, Amazon Credit or trade for various gaming swag/games.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. I know this is "Cheap Ass" Gamer, but I'm not going to let this go for a low offer or trade. If you missed out on the iPod from last year's Rewards, now is your chance to get one of the iPods!
Keep in mind, I don't NEED to get rid of this so if you have a tradelist you want me to check out, I hope it has some decent stuff on it.

Any questions, let me know. If you want any pictures of the item, message me and include an email address and I'll try to get some to you.
Please note: If you are looking for a reply, PLEASE PM me. Bumps here are welcome, but I might not check in the thread regularly. A PM will get my attention right away.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Auto 18.4
Gun 18.4
Kameo: Elements of Power 14.4
Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II 30.4
Archer Maclean's Mercury 8
Astonishia Story 15.2
Gradius Collection 16.8
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories 22.4
Infected 10.4
Kingdom of Paradise 11.2
Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch 18.4
Monster Hunter Freedom 20.8
PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient 12.8
Tekken: Dark Resurrection 24.8
Untold Legends: Warrior's Code 15.2
Drakengard 2 12
Genji: Dawn of the Samurai 7.2
Kingdom Hearts II 28
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence 18.4
Rise of the Kasai 4
Suikoden V 27.2
Wild Arms 4 11.2

PM me if interested in any.

Jags: PM sent. I wont remove any games from the list on here until you respond.

Metr0man: Saw nothing interesting. PM me if you'd like to make a $$ offer.

Just a note to all the people I've made a deal with, all your packages have been shipped today. I think 4 or 5 went out? Something like that, but everything has been mailed.

Gonna bump this due to MAJOR edits to list.
I am looking for cash in this due to unemployment and crazy bills, but there's a small chance I'd trade for something I really want.
Read the first post for all the details.

Stuff is moving pretty well, I appreciate everybody who's gotten in touch with me so far.
Remember, I am willing to negotiate the prices. Please dont' be afraid to contact me to work out a deal.

bread's done
Back