For Sales 8GB iPod Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canquain

Banned
This is an 8GB has 98 Songs on there mostly Rap music. Has 8 Videos on there total which is iCarly and 2 Chris Brown videos. This is an Jail Broken iPod you can install anything on their and update installer. Also the iPod has the expansion with the weather, map, stock, and etc.

Only Accepting payments via PayPal.

Pictures

DSCI0086.jpg
DSCI0087.jpg
DSCI0088.jpg

I'm pretty sure it is against forum policy to sell an iPod with music on it, you must clear the music before you sell it.

Also, an unlocked iPod would also be illegal to sell here, NO MODDED equipment. I suggest you read the forum trading policies at the top of the page before you get suspended or banned.

Additionally, I assume you will be shipping first since you have no feedback here and have only joined a little while ago.

Yea, what soccerstud said - you can't trade or sell modded equipment, nor can you sell an ipod preloaded with music if you don't provide the cds to go along with them.

you can put back on the factory firmware from Apple, and delete the songs - then unload this here.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Yea, what soccerstud said - you can't trade or sell modded equipment, nor can you sell an ipod preloaded with music if you don't provide the cds to go along with them.

you can put back on the factory firmware from Apple, and delete the songs - then unload this here.[/QUOTE]

* Modded consoles and console mods of any type. This is not up for discussion.

To be honest, the rules say nothing about software mods for phones or ipods (thanks spitfire). I agree that no mods whatever is the spirit of the law, but you might want to look into putting that in the TL rules. All it says is consoles. I can see how if he read the rules that it might seem like a grey area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back