For smokers missing yesmoke.ch

Cornfedwb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
For those of you, like me, that are severely missing yesmoke.ch.. I just got a shipment from this site and everything worked out fine.. carton of Marlboro's is $15.95 plus $3.95 shipping. I assume if you buy multiple cartons the shipping costs don't raise tremendously.

Anyways, the site is http://www.areasmoke.com.

Oh yeah, took about 9 or 10 business days for me to receive my order (much faster than yesmoke for me).

Second oh yeah, if you don't smoke, bugger off.. its a deal for those of us who enjoy a tasty smokey treat.

[quote name='evilmax17']I heard they were busting people who bought from yesmoke for back taxes or something. Anything ever come of that?[/QUOTE]

I heard of one case where a woman had an asinine amount of back-taxes.. however I was never able to find any real proof of it from a news-source. I purchased from them for years and never have had any problem.

The part that makes that story really 'urban myth' sounding to me.. how likely is it the US Government could and would subpeona a Swedish company's customer records?

u know what
i've been a smoker for 15 yrs
and used yessmoke.ch for the last 3-4 yrs
once they went under late last yr I have just about quit(true cheapass)
After paying $1.50 a pack there's no way i was gonna pay $6.00 a pack
I've had about 20-30 cigs in 2005 so far
pretty good
but now u r tempting me

Thanks, OP. I just ordered a carton...it's more expensive than yesmoke but of course its cheaper than going to 7-11, so hey...nice deal. Hope mine arrive as quickly as yours did.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']For those of you, like me, that are severely missing yesmoke.ch.. I just got a shipment from this site and everything worked out fine.. carton of Marlboro's is $15.95 plus $3.95 shipping. I assume if you buy multiple cartons the shipping costs don't raise tremendously.

Anyways, the site is http://www.areasmoke.com.

Oh yeah, took about 9 or 10 business days for me to receive my order (much faster than yesmoke for me).

Second oh yeah, if you don't smoke, bugger off.. its a deal for those of us who enjoy a tasty smokey treat.[/QUOTE]

When I used to smoke I always ordered from yesmoke.com. Living in NYC and paying $7 a pack was not an option for me :) I quit 2 years ago and haven't been following their fight against US Tobacco companies since then.

"Because of our recent problems at New York's JFK Airport, we have, against
our will, been obliged to interrupt our regular shipments to the United States"

You gotta be focking kidding me!

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Second oh yeah, if you don't smoke, bugger off.. its a deal for those of us who enjoy a tasty smokey treat.[/QUOTE]

Smoke a cigar instead.

[quote name='masha']When I used to smoke I always ordered from yesmoke.com. Living in NYC and paying $7 a pack was not an option for me :) I quit 2 years ago and haven't been following their fight against US Tobacco companies since then.

"Because of our recent problems at New York's JFK Airport, we have, against
our will, been obliged to interrupt our regular shipments to the United States"

You gotta be focking kidding me![/QUOTE]

In March Philip Morris won a 173 million dollar lawsuit against yesmoke (actually their parent company Otamedia).. I doubt we'll see Yesmoke back anytime soon.

http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/legal/41367.html

And the problem at JFK was a seizure of 150,000 cartons of cigarettes, not just a minor problem.

http://www.yesmoke.ch/article/10716455/

I've been looking for an alternative for quite a while, this areasmoke seems to be a decent choice.

Placed an order to try them out. Hopefully they will not taste like sh..

I have order cigs before from other internet outlets and I thought they were terrible. I do not smoke that much anymore to begin with, due to cost, about 3 packs a week, so the three cartons I ordered should last me at least 3-4 months.
Just keep them in the freezer.

Thanks OP
I'm crossing my fingers.

I just drive down to the local smoke shop run by the Coushatta indians.$21 a carton and ZERO tax.

[quote name='karmapolice']Its odd you have to be 21 to be able to buy from most of these sites, seeing as the age to smoke is 18...[/QUOTE]

And lets be honest. You can get smokes under the age of 18 easily. If I wanna smoke, I can just walk down to 711 and buy a pack(which i dont, cuz i dont smoke often enough, i borrow from my friends like once every few months). But that topic is a whole seperate issue.

[quote name='karmapolice']Its odd you have to be 21 to be able to buy from most of these sites, seeing as the age to smoke is 18...[/QUOTE]

Im 19 and have a credit card, what would stop me from ordering off this site?

bread's done
Back