For teenagers ONLY!!! Picture and Info!

SpectralGerm

CAGiversary!
Its another survey site!

http://www.teeninsight.com

Thanks Stinkdog2006: Email [email protected] nicely and you may get lucky for an invite.

I just won a $100 Best Buy gift card today, and called them for my details.
Each time you do a survey, which they send you via e-mail, enters you in a contest. Just go to the site, browse around a little, and click on "send us an email!"

I'll update this as soon as I actually get the giftcard, to see if its for real.
It is an invite only site, but I'm sure a friendly invite would get you in!

3-12-08 Ok, so I just received an email stating that my Giftcard was put in the mail and is on it's way. We'll see if it actually gets here. It looks like the site is just slow to respond, but it's not dead.

3-22-08 Well, they are a real site. I just had my $100 Best Buy gift card delivered in the mail, along with a short letter thanking me for my participation. I also called them and said that I had a list of people wanting to do some surveys, and she told me this. "We are not an open invitation company. We pick teenagers from our partner sites and give them surveys from there. If you want to get some friends in on the goodies, then try and have them sign up on one of your survey sites your signed up on."
When I asked which site to get you guys on, she responded that she was not allowed to disclose that information. Click on the first link in my signature to see what I believe is the best site to get involved with TeenInsight.

img1020lp2.jpg

Wow, what a reaction?!
I'll talk to the site coordinator to see about invites.
But as for me...I honestly have no idea how I signed up on the site.
I'll do a little research.
In the mean time, email the site and ask for an invite.

Okay everyone. I called them up last night.
They should reply sometime today.
For now, those who want an invite need to PM me their email and name.
It makes it much quicker for me to invite you if I dont have to go through the entire thread.

I see that Wicked!
And I doubt a single one of them e-mailed the site for an invite.....

For an update, the site isn't responding.
Machines always busy, and no callback YET!
I'm staying hopeful!

Now I am having some major difficulties contacting the company.
So I'm giving up for the time being.
If I end up receiving my GC I'll definitely post again.
But until then I declare this thread *sleeping*.

Well help maybe if you read the edited post, its not dead.
Enough with the sarcasm and read the post before running your mouth.

No invites yet CTHG, I have to call them again to see if I can get any.
Sorry.

bread's done
Back