(For the PS3) Squid 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub With Built-in USB Cables - $8 shipped

7 USB ports is a lot but I have: (2) Dual Shock 3 controllers, (2) Move controllers, (2) Navigators, (1) qwerty chatpad, (1) PSeye camera, and a Tritton AX720 USB headset. The two USB slots on the PS3 Slim doesn't cut it for me now that I got the PSeye to play Move compatible games and my Tritton headset is plugged in all the time.

I'm not familiar with USB hubs, but is this one of good quality? I'm running out of USB slots on my computer and want a hub, but when I looked around most people said that the cheap ones are rubbish. They said that most of the USB slots don't work if they're all used at once. Also that they're very slow if you're using a flashdrive on it.

Got one of these for $3 off slickdeals a month or two ago. Broke within a week, and build quality is pretty bad even considering the price.

I bought two a while back that look exactly like that, and they turned out to be 1.1 hubs, not 2.0 as advertised. They weren't worth returning, so I use them for things like kb's, printers + mice where 1.1 is good enough.

bread's done
Back