For these games, should I trade them at EB or FYE?

paean

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Got the following used games I don't play anymore, I wonder which store will give me better credit:

Auto Modellista (PS2)
Tiger Woods PGA tour 2003 (PS2)
Counterstrike (Xbox)
Fable (Xbox)
Mech Assault 2 Lonewolf (Xbox)
Rogue Ops (PS2)
XIII (Xbox)

All CIB. Thanks for your help!

FYE... because Gamestop and EB will give you shitty trade in credit for all those games except for maybe Mech Assault 2.

FYE and Wherehouse give the same credit as each other on almost every game, and wherehouse's website will tell you how much they give for a game. Check it out!

How is Wherehouse in terms of quality? Seems like they offer some good deals. Are their used games in good shape or am I better off buying new with games I turn in for credit?

I've never bought used games from FYE/Wherehouse, but based on how strict they are about taking in good quality used games, they would have to be the best store by far. Unfortunately, the selection at mine has been reduced to a ton of Sneakers and Freestyle Street Soccers.

[quote name='chargeup45']I've never bought used games from FYE/Wherehouse, but based on how strict they are about taking in good quality used games, they would have to be the best store by far. Unfortunately, the selection at mine has been reduced to a ton of Sneakers and Freestyle Street Soccers.[/QUOTE]

Dont buy used from FYE. They always seem to be stirct about used games but when you actually buy a used game from them it is scratched to hell! If you're really interested, check it before you buy...

bread's done
Back