For those Living in Vancouver...

imcrazy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'll be moving down there next week and I recall hearing some discussion about the vast differences in customer service at various stores in the city (specifically but not limited to EB games).

Which stores should I look out for? Are there any good local stores? Etc.

If it helps I will be living in Vancouver West End (near Stanley Park and English Bay). Thanks.

I think it's going to be easiest for you to get to the Pacific Centre EB. They have great customer service. If you want an EB that goes strictly by the book and has good knowledge of promotions, Metrotown's a good bet too. However, it's harder to work the system there ;)

Thanks for the help guys, and thanks for mentioning Pacific Center firestorm. Google maps didn't even list it, so I would not have known it existed if you hadn't mentioned it. That is by far the closest store.

Just got here a few days ago, and still trying to learn where everything is. One thing I've noticed though, people here cannot drive. I'm just glad I'm taking the bus everywhere.

[quote name='imcrazy']
Just got here a few days ago, and still trying to learn where everything is. One thing I've noticed though, people here cannot drive. I'm just glad I'm taking the bus everywhere.[/quote]

I totally hear you on that one! Seriously some of the worst drivers ever here, especially in winter with snow and or ice because it's like a foreign substance or something. lol. Public transit FTW!

bread's done
Back