For those of you who love (or hate) zombies

btw1217

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Yes, this is a shameless plug, and I apologize. I just wanted to let any zombie enthusiasts on CAG know that my girlfriend's shirt on Woot won't be on sale much longer, so if this is something you would want to wear once the dead rise, or even before, then you better grab one now before the shirt itself dies. Thanks! :)

v Click v

Special treat! My girlfriend as a zombie. GO BUY THE SHIRT!

zombie_anna_thanks.gif

-UPDATE-

The shirt is now completely sold out. Thanks to all of you who supported the shirt with kind words or purchased one! :)

If it's about survival, then why would you be zombie hunting?

via dictionary.com:
v. hunt·ed, hunt·ing, hunts
To pursue (game) for food or sport.

[quote name='unforeseen']If it's about survival, then why would you be zombie hunting?

via dictionary.com:
To pursue (game) for food or sport.[/QUOTE]

This is for the zombie sport hunters :D

[quote name='unforeseen']If it's about survival, then why would you be zombie hunting?

via dictionary.com:
To pursue (game) for food or sport.[/quote]

:lol:

not knocking this shirt specifically, but everyday i look at woot and wish they'd knock it off with the silly shirts. im a male in my mid-20's.. i dont need t-shirts that make me look like a happy go lucky hippy.

how about making a shirt that says "People , the other white meat " or "Humans, theyre not just for dinner". that would be a funny zombie themed shirt.

how about an "extreme track and field" shirt showing people running through a neighborhood to get away from zombies?

[quote name='Maklershed']Ahh neato. Sweet avatar by the way, darth .. budge is it?[/quote]

Yeah, some really awesome guy made it for me. That budge kid is sooo wacky. :cool:

I'm torn on what size to get....

Large or X-Large... I wear large in t-shirts but because I heard they run small I got an XL before and it was a little big... but I'm afraid the large might be to tight....

[quote name='Dokstarr']I'm torn on what size to get....

Large or X-Large... I wear large in t-shirts but because I heard they run small I got an XL before and it was a little big... but I'm afraid the large might be to tight....[/QUOTE]

I'm about 6"1' and close to 200lbs (not real fat or anything, but could stand to lose a few) and the XL is good or maybe just a little big. So if you're smaller than I, you may want to go Large. Maybe that'll help your decision. :)

[quote name='GF_Eric']I got this shirt along with the "Zombie Garden" one a couple of weeks ago. Good times.[/QUOTE]

That Zombie Garden one is pretty cool too.

I've seen this shirt in the past and wanted to grab it for $10.00.

Might have to order it before it is taken down. How much per a shirt do you get anyway?

[quote name='yukine']I've seen this shirt in the past and wanted to grab it for $10.00.

Might have to order it before it is taken down. How much per a shirt do you get anyway?[/QUOTE]

Just the one time payment and then $2 per shirt. My girlfriend gets all that money though. I'm just more interested in seeing how long it can last on shirt.woot. It's got the longest record to date.

I fucking love Zombies, so I snatched up one.

I also bookmarked the site, since it looks like it has a bunch of cool designs, is relatively cheap AND has free shipping.

Thanks OP dude.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I fucking love Zombies, so I snatched up one.

I also bookmarked the site, since it looks like it has a bunch of cool designs, is relatively cheap AND has free shipping.

Thanks OP dude.[/QUOTE]

Hey, no problem! Thank YOU! :D

bread's done
Back