For those who got $5 off Dante's Inferno at Gamestop (YMMV)

AionTelos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
Complete edit:

I should sleep a little before typing things eh?

Ok!
So, if you ordered Dante's Inferno back when Gamestop was offering $5 off (deal is over now) it may not have gone through. I was in the store today checking my pre-order and the guy said I still owed $63. I told him I had got it on a special promotion and that the price wasn't the right price.

I went home and printed my receipt of the order and showed it to him. He changed the price in the system for me.

He also told me to bring the receipt back when the game came out to make sure I don't have to pay more.

Make sense now?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you did in store preorder (ISP = ???), the price was incorrect. Bring your print out (receipt??? :whistle2:k) and they will adjust the price. Then bring that receipt the day you pick it up in case the system bops the price back up to 59.99.

That's what I got from it. Usage of ISP is throwing me off a little.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I have no idea at all what is happening in the first post.[/QUOTE]
itsatrap.jpg

usually those $5 discounts are only applied at the time of pickup.
if you overpaid (eg: paid the full $63.59 right away) you'll get the difference back when you pick the game up.

[quote name='Capt Dirty Jack']usually those $5 discounts are only applied at the time of pickup.
if you overpaid (eg: paid the full $63.59 right away) you'll get the difference back when you pick the game up.[/QUOTE]

Really? I wouldn't be saying this if the manager acted less surprised and told me this. He was all like "WTF IS THIS!"

Well! I feel awesome :D

bread's done
Back