(For Trade) 1000 Microsoft Points

RAZORBACK2015

CAG Veteran
I am wanting to trade 1000 Microsoft Points for some Sony PS3 points. I sold my 360 about 2 months ago, but I kept my PS3 and Wii. I just found out that I won the Microsoft NCAA Football 09 Xbox Live Weekend Play and Win Sweepstakes Second Runner up. Part of the pize package is 1000 Microsoft points and I can't use them anymore, so I am wanting to trade them. Just pm me you offer and I can pm you back the code if we agree. Thanks guys!!

[quote name='BuckMI']do you have any XBL?!?[/quote]

Yes, part of the Prize is 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Card. They sent the code for the MS Points in the letter, but it states that the rest of the prize will be mailed in approximately 3 to 4 weeks. I won't be needing the XBL either, so when I get them in, I will post them also.

The other part of the prize was NCAA Football 09 game signed by Darren McFadden and a Darren McFadden Xbox 360 Faceplace.

[quote name='quakeman101']any idea if the points are limited to US only? or can canadians use it too?[/quote]

It doesn't state US only, so I can't give you an answer. Sorry.

Ok,the letter said 3 to 4 weeks, but I got home and the package was waiting on me. It included 12 month Xbox live Card, Signed McFadden Ncaa Football 09 and a Mascot NCAA Football 09 Faceplate.

So, I will need to get rid of the 12 month Xbox live card.

bread's done
Back